• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star or Angel?

Which do you use?

• Star

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Angel

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I don't celebrate Christmas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Err... Lemme check. *goes off*

I have a yellowy-gold star on the top of mine. Which is strange, 'cause the last time I looked at my Christmas tree, I remember seeing an angel... Well, maybe I was just really sleepy or something.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    We usually use and angel that me and my sister make. We make one every year, so it always looks different.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Last year, I used a fluffy star... but then the year before it was an angel.
    I'd prefer stars!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    We use whichever we feel like, one year it's star, the other angel...

My family can't decide which one is pwettyer~ =3

xcutedivisionx

[[Pair :: Charizard_maa]]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    Well, in my family we use a star. But when I just did the poll, I thought it said which one would you rather prefer, and I put angel. So I knod of messed that up...lol.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    My family uses an angel. Always have and probably always will. Well, my sister and I are both in college now so I doubt we would change it up. =P

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Well my tree has a star >< But I remember a few years ago using a bell...I don't think I ever used an angel before o.o

altarialover :t334:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I'm pretty sure my family has always used an angel. The same one for my whole life...same with the tree. :3 I'd like to use a star, since it looks prettier, I think. But oh well~

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Very seldom do we actually get a Christmas tree...but when we do, it's a star.

Wish it could've been an angel, though. I'd imagine it'd look quite pretty. o.o;

Years
    Strangely, the last few years, we didn't even have either. It was some weird top. You couldn't call it a star at all. o_O; We aren't using it this year, thank goodness. I hated it. XD; We have an old star this year.

We use stars for the most part. I've never seen an angel on our tree, ever. o.o;; Unless there was one on the tree downstairs a few years ago, I've forgotten. XD;

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    We haven't put up our Chrissy tree yet (but I think we're planning to) but we normally put the star on top of the Christmas Tree. Once before we put on the angel for one day because we couldn't find the star but then I found it and then we put the star back up again ^^

~Star Poochyena :t261:

Years
    We use a star. The same one every year, too. I love it, it plugs into the lights, and it has pink, yellow, red, blue, and green lights in it.

Never used an angel, never will.

Back