• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Trek

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2008
    Who here follows the adventures of James T. Kirk and the Enterprise crew? Or perhaps the order of Captain Jean Luc Picard? I myself am a huge fan of the Original Series.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    I'm a big fan of Deep Space Nine and TNG.

I despise the Enterpise Saga and the next movie already. They need to figure out that going back in time, is bad for Star Trek. Good for Batman and others, but BAADDDD for Star Trek.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2008
    I won't put down the new movie just yet - doing so would be "illogical". But I this is because of my devotion to the original series. After all, my favorite Star trek episodes (Day of the Dove and Operation--Annihilate!) were from the original series, but TNG has a close second with the whole "Worf leaving Starfleet" minisaga spread over the 4 episodes.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    I won't put down the new movie just yet - doing so would be "illogical". But I this is because of my devotion to the original series. After all, my favorite Star trek episodes (Day of the Dove and Operation--Annihilate!) were from the original series, but TNG has a close second with the whole "Worf leaving Starfleet" minisaga spread over the 4 episodes.

I'd rather see them move forward with the Post Dominion war Storyline, like another TNG. Dominion war was the best thing that ever happened to Star Trek, such good storyline's and war scenes.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Pokemon Trekkies ... :)
    I won't put down the new movie just yet - doing so would be "illogical".
    *raise eyebrow* Absolute illogical... We just have now idea what will come with the next movie... J.J Abrams lock the informations like Alkatraz. >< But I think this movie will be epic. Great actors, so far I can see a good story and it goes back to the roots. I mean the franchise was dead after Star Trek: Enterprise. DEAD! And then Abrams came with a Classic-story (!) and revive it. Like Phoenix out of the Ashes.
    Enterprise was not a bad show... I didn't like it in the first and second season, but with Manny Coto and the Xindi storyline it really changed. And I hated it that they cancel the show... 'In a mirror darkly' was so freakin' epic! They never show a constitution-class ship like the Defiant so powerful and strong then that...
    ...Man, I miss Star Trek...
    And I really can't wait to see the next movie.^_^
    Live long and prosper...

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    TNG <3
    I'm a big fan, though I haven't had interest in a while...

Zomg
    Picard > Kirk
    OMG Genesis... you are so behind the time! They cut TNG after Nemesis, because it was such a bad movie... (That was Bermans fault) The next movie is about Kirk and Spock... You know?... Spock... that guy with the pointed ears... ;D

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Nobody has any love for Voyager, either, I see. Come on, it at least started picking up in the second and third seasons...

They need to figure out that going back in time, is bad for Star Trek. Good for Batman and others, but BAADDDD for Star Trek.

Absolutely true. When I first saw Enterprise, it felt so strange to see the sudden drop in technology, especially after DS9 & Voyager. Just about the only good part about the time shift was the "Klingon Augments" explanation for the varied designs.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    OMG Genesis... you are so behind the time! They cut TNG after Nemesis, because it was such a bad movie... (That was Bermans fault) The next movie is about Kirk and Spock... You know?... Spock... that guy with the pointed ears... ;D

YIPPEE!!! i love star trek <3

but ive never seen TOS before except the movies

There was nothing wrong with Nemesis, it didn't do well, but it was a good movie. The Enterprise Ramming Scene was brilliant. Great piece of film and art.

Vie

Years
    I loved nemesis,but I cried because of data. I also like the voyager episodes very much, but the original series are ..well...funny. you can see so good how dangerous the "rocks" really are...but they did not know how to do do it better. I love it...but james T. kirk...do you think he is gay? it sometimes seems so ^^°

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Nobody has any love for Voyager, either, I see.
    Huh...? O.o Who said that? Come on, I made two posts in here. TWO posts for my fifteen years Trekkieness... When I'm done here I will have made, let me see... maybe 20.000 posts.^^
    With me you caught a big one!
    There was nothing wrong with Nemesis, it didn't do well, but it was a good movie.
    But why didn't it do well? I know it. But I'll wait to you others first to explain. :P
    The Enterprise Ramming Scene was brilliant. Great piece of film and art.
    It was great, it was epic, it was impressive and for me it was horrible... They crushed my Enterprise-E. MY ENTERPRISE-E! My sovereign class. The beautified, and best ship of starfleet! When I saw it I thought I would die...
    I love it...but james T. kirk...do you think he is gay? it sometimes seems so ^^°
    WHAT? *trys to count all the girls that where seduced by Captain Kirk in the show* No, I don't think he is gay.^^;
    Well, there are fanfics/fanart about Kirk+Spock... but that is just fanwork.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Huh...? O.o Who said that? Come on, I made two posts in here. TWO posts for my fifteen years Trekkieness... When I'm done here I will have made, let me see... maybe 20.000 posts.^^
    With me you caught a big one!

Well, Voyager had yet to even be mentioned, so it looked like it was being ignored.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Well, Voyager had yet to even be mentioned, so it looked like it was being ignored.
    Oh, Voyager was great. The first female Captain... a new story... and they really go where no one has gone before. The Characters in Voyager grew together to a real crew over the time. And that is not so easy for Starfleet and Marquis. I loved Tom and B'Elanna together.^^ And the special effects where very good.

Obito.

Uh huh
    Years
    voyager was one of my favorites xD

my favorite movie is number 7
    Spoiler:

and the new movie is going to be the worst one yet. they gotta go forward not back!

and im a moderator on a big star trek site xD

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Voyager was an ok series. It was good for me for like 4 or 5, but after that it was kinda just eh. I loved all the Borg episodes though, I thought the expansion of the Borg was great.

You think seeing the Enterprise-E get damaged was bad? Imagine seeing my Beloved Galaxy Class get destroyed by a KLINGON BIRD OF PRAY!!!!!!!! Didn't they think to rotate the shield modulations, god knows they've done it a ton in every series since *mewthree blows up*

It makes me suffer to think the Galaxy Class is only rated as a Explorer / Heavy Cruiser...To me, the Galaxy class is a BATTLESHIP due to it's size and should be given more weapons to show it...XD

*mewthree ends nerd fest*

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    You think seeing the Enterprise-E get damaged was bad? Imagine seeing my Beloved Galaxy Class get destroyed by a KLINGON BIRD OF PRAY!!!!!!!! Didn't they think to rotate the shield modulations, god knows they've done it a ton in every series since *mewthree blows up*
    Not only that! It was an OLD HALF BROKEN Bird of pray. And what did they do? They stand there and watched! *ValentineUmbreon freaks out* It was like 'Oh there comes a photon torpedo... what should we do now? Maybe we could drink a cup of tea with this Klingons...' Dang it, GET YOUR SHIP OUT OF THE WAY!
    OMG i didnt know that many people here liked star trek

i thought i was the only one xD
    There are Trekkies all over the world, even in a pokecommunity.^^

Wanna know what I think about my beloved Enterprise? Watch this:
    https://de.youtube.com/watch?v=TO8zj1KubQM

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    NO NO NO!

You're all like my girlfriend >.<

Shes obsessed with Voyager. Thats all she watches for Star Trek though. I've told that to a few other Trekkies, and all they say is "VOYAGER?! Why VOYAGER?!"

I dunno, I never watched it, so naturally I wouldnt like it.

Back