• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Star Trek

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I know I've been wanting to try and get into the other versions but I've got so much on my plate I've been wanting to try and watch.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah we're also watching two other shows at the same time, but I do want to watch Picard as well still lol. I just don't seem to be getting around to it :strest:

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Live long and prosper && Happy Star Trek Day!!!

Star Trek

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    happy star trek day ^^

Sadly we paused our Voyager watchthrough now in favor of a completely different show ahah. But maybe some day we'll resume it again d:

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I started watching Discovery and I have to say every episode looks like it should be a movie with how it looks. So far I've watched all of Next Gen and season 1 of Picard. Can't wait for season 2.

Back