• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: A Republic Dark Age (OOC/SU)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Sounds nice enough. Line some kind of instructions out in your first post and we'll probably be fine :]

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
I hate to say this, but I'm withdrawing my reservation. Real life doesn't want me to think of new characters, and a truckload of tests is just a week away. So I'm gonna be pretty busy.

Good luck to you all and I hope you have fun.

Farewell.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey Yager are we allowed to have two characters?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well, then here's my second character! I've always wanted to play an rebellious evil character so where better to start than in a Star Wars RP? Yeah, this is no ordinary Squib!

Spoiler:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
You've got to admit, everything is more awesome with a Squib.

Edit 1: Just a quick question, for those who said their homeworld wasn't Courscant what do we post? Right now Tuslo is on Kashyyyk so do I just wing it?

Last edited:

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
You've got to admit, everything is more awesome with a Squib.

Edit 1: Just a quick question, for those who said their homeworld wasn't Courscant what do we post? Right now Tuslo is on Kashyyyk so do I just wing it?

For those, you are Roleplaying your escape of the temple. It has already happened in your history but to get off on a action packed start, that's what's happening.

Also, IC is UP!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Okay, thanks for clearing that up!

Edit 1: I'm pretty sure I did Tuslo's scene okay, but if I didn't then tell me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I feel, uh, a little bit lost. Are we supposed to leave Coruscant now? Are we allowed to do pretty much anything we want, anywhere we want or is there a story to unfold?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well, I just assumed we would use the Jedi Temple attack to pretty much scatter the Jedi around since we have different home worlds we are on. The Jedi would all go different places to escape the Sith. I remember Kalei also listed her home world as Kashyyyk so I just threw in that part in my latest post to perhaps give a reason why two Jedi would be on Kashyyyk.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Finally posted. Sorry it took a while, but to be honest Wren is not the type of character to hang out in a Jedi Temple despite being good xD He's more neutral and simply the type to join "good" when it needs to. But no biggie, I got him moving.

I'm excited to where this goes :)

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Finally posted. Sorry it took a while, but to be honest Wren is not the type of character to hang out in a Jedi Temple despite being good xD He's more neutral and simply the type to join "good" when it needs to. But no biggie, I got him moving.

I'm excited to where this goes :)

Dont worry, i just wanted to have everyone start out one the same hunk of rock.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Huh, ok. I guess Renna could get another job for the Sith, and go to Kashyyk to try and hunt down some Jedi >:D if that would be ok with you guys.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@RHCP I'm game for that. We can just have you overhear the two talking. Of course it would take you some time to find Tuslo since he'll be using Force Cloak while he's on Kashyyyk.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
@RHCP I'm game for that. We can just have you overhear the two talking. Of course it would take you some time to find Tuslo since he'll be using Force Cloak while he's on Kashyyyk.

Well I don't remember any fancy terms, but Renna is quite good at hiding her presence in the force as well. Maybe they could even run into each other somewhere on Kashyyyk, not realizing that they are Jedi and semi-Sith? Though... are there only super private tree-hut-villages there are are there like in KOTOR, places where merchants and travelers can land?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Kashyyyk does receive visitors so yes they do have places where you can land. Every planet pretty much does. Force Cloak is not hiding your presence. With Force Cloak a Jedi or Sith can hide that they are Force Sensitive and their alignment. Pretty much look at Palpatine in the prequel movies. All this time he was a Sith Lord and none of the Council suspected it. That's because he was using Force Cloak to hide that he was force sensitive and that he had fallen to the dark side. That's the entirety of Force Cloak, you don't hide physically but you hide the fact that you can use the Force.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
hiding her presence in the force
Um, yeah, what you described was what I was trying to say. But alright. I can have the Sith tracking some of the ships that took off from the Temple and have Renna be the one to track down the ship going to Kashyyyk~

Back