• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars Battlefront 2

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    it's a pretty good game but I lost mine I am thinking of buying one for the pc.

PyramidKingBrandon

Frontier Brain
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    I love that game for pc, because the mods are just so AWESOME! Especially the big one that adds all modes for all maps and all the BF1 maps

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    I play SWBF2, but for PS2. My favourite thing is simply that there were new units added, but I don't really like the fact that you have to earn 'em.

I kinda prefer Battlefront 1 though, probably due to having no rewards or anything. It was more like you were just any one of the dudes on the battlefield. But I have Legendary status in all areas now, you're really overpowered when you're at that point. Hardly 'just any one of the dudes'.

bxela1

Jirachi's number 1 fan
    Years
    God this game is so boring on the PSP. Unfortunately it was the game that came with it so i'm stuck with it for a few days.

There is no campaign or any reason to save except that you get a name.

Adventure-Chan

*~Have faith~*
    Years
    The PSP took all the fun out of the game. The one for PC is WAY better, you can get:
    New Units
    New Maps
    New Campains(I think)
    Tools to make your own level!

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I don't have an acount at games spy but I play bf 1942 and it's online is by game soy and I play just fine there.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    usually you don't have to register just play or the mods your uusing.

black dog

The plum has been picked
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2008
    I love battle front 2 on the Ps2 but it sucks on the psp.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    ok it came with ittry going to x fire playing star wars FOC it's online works there.

Back