• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times: Episode III

Status
Not open for further replies.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    "Hmmm...fine. I guess we better get going," Shama replied. Again, she disappeared, but this time the others could faintly make out waves of light blue eminating from her body. The blue around her body showed that Shama was moving into the ship. Hii transformed into a snake again, but this time smaller. He crept quietly into the ship. Selini also started heading back, but she stopped and looked at Valor.

"Thank you...now my people are free..." she murmured before heading into the ship and setting the cordinates for the Jedi Temple.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    As the ship landed near the jedi temple i said to Selini and her group "Are you ready for this do you fear nor pain or death" i said "once we walk in there is no turning back.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    "I'm not afraid of death, but dieing scares the crap out of me," Hii said sarcasically. "Pain is something no of us fear."

"Hmph. Hii, we're about to fight the Jedi. You shouldn't spout jokes left and right. I suggest you turn into a little snake and leave all the killing to us," Shama snapped. "I'm ready." The blue around her body slowly disappeared as she turned into pure air.

"Don't be rude, Shama. Hii, you turn into whatever form helps you. I'm ready," Selini said confidently. "I do not care whether I die, and I don't care if they torture me either."

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "selini" i said "i will take out Jace you take out the others" i looked away and put up a force sheild "there Jace no one can come in or out" "one of us must die today" i said as i drew my saber.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    "Boo..." Shama murmured behind Jace. Her hands slowly changed from air into chorolform (sp?). Hii suddenly snapped from behind her and she moved off.

"Shama, leave Jace to Valor! We just need to see how the Jedi fight!" he snapped. He was still in his snake form, but he spoke none the less.

"Hmph." Selini looked away. "Jace...do you know what infatuation means?"

Years
    Jace completely ignored the boo and kept his gaze on valor "What does that have to do with anything?" Jace turned around "By the way I'm gonna fight you all." Jace jmped down and pulled out his sabers " So how we gonna do this takeing turns or all at once?"

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    "Well...that mark on your forehead, the one I put on, is the mark of an infatuator's work!" Selini yelped. Hii and Shama both burst out laughing.

"Y-you tried to infatuate him! Oh, that' brilliant, brilliant! You did it even though you knew the way you look would counteract it! Oh, that's original!" the two laughed even harder as they spoke. Selini stiffened.

"Shut up..." she murmured.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "NOOO,Jace" i said angrly "Selini you take your friends too the masters and take them out"

"i must destroy jace" i said as i drew my saber.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back