• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars Fan Club

Which side do you like best?

• Light side

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Dark side

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    Can I join. Im a star wars dictionary.Ill be a half light half dark jedi master.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Sorry I wasn't here in a while and yes mewtwo you may join

COOL! Thanks

A new topic...? Someone's probably already said this one but...oh well.
    What is your favorite alien race?
    Mine's the Kril'Dor...or is it Kel'Dor? They're called one of the two names there(I forget the which one...) and they look like that guy in the Jedi Coucil who's skin is red-ish, they have these round things on the sides of thier heads, and they have a metal plate-looking thing where the mouth should be. They are one of the races you can choose in Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I think humans are too generic and are over-used in the Star Wars movies...

Did you ever play Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic?
    I beat it for the first time the other day.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2008
    Can I join, I would like to be on the dark side and be a imperial soldier please?My favorite alien is anything evil, but my real favorite is an human good or evil.

Last edited:
    Back