• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars ftw!

Years
    Alright so this is basically, posting your favorite star wars game, movie, etc..

My favorite game I'll tell you from Star Wars is Knights of the Old Republic 2, along with Battlefront 2.
    What about you?

Also, the movie is definitely the 2nd one for the big jedi fight at the end.

So lets talk star wars!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I haven't played too many Star Wars games. Rogue Squadron, LEGO, and a few others.

As good as the Rogue Squadron series is, I have a soft spot (mostly based purely on nostalgia) for Shadows of the Empire on the N64. I played Bounty Hunter on the GCN quite a bit (nothing excessive, just more than it deserved and more than I did Rogue Leader - which was a far superior game) and I still return to it once and a while. I see it as a sort of spiritual successor to Shadows of the Empire. Jet packs are just awesome.

From the movies... A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back are the best. With Empire being my favourite (one of my favourite movies in general as well)

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Force Unleashed.
    Not only the best Star Wars game ever made; but the best Star Wars *product* made since the original trilogy.

Years
    I really want Force Unleashed even if the reviews weren't so fantastic.
    I have alot of nostalgia with KOTOR.*Sigh*.Battlefront 2 was very addicting as well.Omg and Star Wars:Jedi Academy is amazing.
    I love Empire Strikes back and Phantom Menace solely for Darth Maul.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    KotoR was an epic RPG, the story line and gameplay made it stand out from any other Star Wars game, imo. Battlefront was okay for some light gaming. Force Unleashed I found to be boring.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Ultimate Star Wars game:

-Force Unleashed's Force Power System and Action Sequences
    -KOTOR's Character Development System
    -Episode 3 The Game's Lightsaber Combat System
    -Battlefront's Large Scale Tactical Battles

and just for funsies

-Soul Calibur 4's Character Creation, only with Jedi/Sith

Years
    Ultimate Star Wars game:

-Force Unleashed's Force Power System and Action Sequences
    -KOTOR's Character Development System
    -Episode 3 The Game's Lightsaber Combat System
    -Battlefront's Large Scale Tactical Battles

and just for funsies

-Soul Calibur 4's Character Creation, only with Jedi/Sith

Haha, like Darth Vader and Yoda?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Yeah, but you can choose from any race, ridiculously in-depth Lightsaber customization, and all that good stuff.

Oh, and it has a ton of official characters. Including non-movie characters like Mara Jade and Kyle Katarn.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I happened to have liked the Phantom Menace game for PC a few years back. It was just a nice game, but it probably sucks and I was a foolish kid. XD

I also love the Battlefront games. :D

Movie-wise, I'd say the third and the sixth.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    Well.. er, the majority of my household like Star Wars, so I often play the games with my younger brother. And watch the movies.

To be quite honest, I like all of the movies, okay, so they're not my favourite, but I still like them. For the games, though, I quite like Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, it's older.. but it's not too old, I don't think anyone's mentioned that, yet, in this post, but I might be mistaken. I've also played the Lego games, which are the ones I played with my younger brother.

I haven't heard much about either Battlefront, or KotoR, but, as far as I have been told, Battlefront is the best out of the two.

Years
    Well.. er, the majority of my household like Star Wars, so I often play the games with my younger brother. And watch the movies.

To be quite honest, I like all of the movies, okay, so they're not my favourite, but I still like them. For the games, though, I quite like Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, it's older.. but it's not too old, I don't think anyone's mentioned that, yet, in this post, but I might be mistaken. I've also played the Lego games, which are the ones I played with my younger brother.

I haven't heard much about either Battlefront, or KotoR, but, as far as I have been told, Battlefront is the best out of the two.

I think KotoR is better but hey...
    I WANT Jedi Academy, I heard it was really good. I have Jedi Knights 2 Jedi Outcast, and it's pretty good. I also love KotoR 2 and Battlefront 2!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Statement: KotOR 2 is my favourite game, but it doesn't work with my laptop, and has recently stopped working on my other computer, making it unplayable... Shame, as I loved the game, especially HK-47.
    Thoughtful Statement: My favourite film is... Well, all of them. I liked them all.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Out of the ones I have, I like Battlefront 2 and Jedi Academy best.

But I really want Force Unleashed (I loved the demo) and KOTOR 1 and 2.

I love Episode III, so what >.>

Years
    Statement: KotOR 2 is my favourite game, but it doesn't work with my laptop, and has recently stopped working on my other computer, making it unplayable... Shame, as I loved the game, especially HK-47.
    Thoughtful Statement: My favourite film is... Well, all of them. I liked them all.

Irritated Statement: Your dumb laptop, is in need of assasination, master.

Statement: Oh, and it is such a pity you no longer see Hk-47 or the Red-maned huntress who happens to be my favorite character.

Okay, here's my KotoR (light side/male) fav list from least favorite to most favorite:
    10. Handmaiden
    9. GO-TO
    8. Kreia
    7. Bao-Dur
    6. T3-M4
    5. Atton
    4. Visas
    3. Mandalore
    2. HK-47
    1. Mira

:)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Irritated Statement: Your dumb laptop, is in need of assasination, master.

Statement: Oh, and it is such a pity you no longer see Hk-47 or the Red-maned huntress who happens to be my favorite character.

Okay, here's my KotoR (light side/male) fav list from least favorite to most favorite:
    10. Handmaiden
    9. GO-TO
    8. Kreia
    7. Bao-Dur
    6. T3-M4
    5. Atton
    4. Visas
    3. Mandalore
    2. HK-47
    1. Mira

:)

Weary Sigh: I guess it cannot be helped. All I have left is the videos on Youtube. Unless I can get it working. I also cannot believe how much HK content was removed from KotOR 2 either. Some of his more important moments, master.

Statement: Seeing as you listed your favourite KotOR 2 companions, master, I will list mine:

10. Mandalore
    9. Mira
    8. Kreia
    7. Bao-Dur
    6. T3-M4
    5. G0-T0
    4. Visas
    3. Atton
    2. Handmaiden
    1. HK-47

Years
    Weary Sigh: I guess it cannot be helped. All I have left is the videos on Youtube. Unless I can get it working. I also cannot believe how much HK content was removed from KotOR 2 either. Some of his more important moments, master.

Statement: Seeing as you listed your favourite KotOR 2 companions, master, I will list mine:

10. Mandalore
    9. Mira
    8. Kreia
    7. Bao-Dur
    6. T3-M4
    5. G0-T0
    4. Visas
    3. Atton
    2. Handmaiden
    1. HK-47

Proud Statement: I see how are likings for Kreia, Bao-Dur, T3-M4, and Visas are the same. I'm glad to be of such an interest share with you.

Okay, now I'm just acting like a nerd :P

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Excited statement: Good news! I got KotOR 2 working on my laptop. My laptop is now ready to serve!

Back