• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
  • Oh boy, my favorite Star Wars games would have to be Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2, Star Wars Republic Commando, Star Wars Empire at War, and Star Wars the Old Republic.

Reactions: T!M

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    LEGO Starwars?, I loved making my own jedi but this game is like the only starwars game I played other than forced unleashed which had some sweet costumes. I really loved the childish humor it had and making your own character is epic.

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    The Force Unleashed series. But Republic Commando was also awesome back in the day.

pokemasta92

3rd Gen. Enthusiast
    Years
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. It's my favorite game of all time actually.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Star Wars Rougue Squadron 2 was probably the first Star Wars game I ever played and it was very fun so I would have to pick that one.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I played Lego Star Wars (the version with all 6 episodes in it) today and I've always loved it and do still. But my favorite Star Wars games will have to be Jedi Knight II and the original KOTOR.

Jedi Knight II just expanded the world from the original movies in a great way. And the lightsaber battles, god. So epic. Even running around with a gun in this game was fun. I loved every bit of it, Kyle Katarn in my heart.

KOTOR was epic, beautiful and very indulging. I liked the overall feeling and characters of the first game better, while the characters were more interesting in the sequel. Could never bring myself to play as evil, haha.

Has anyone else played Jedi Knight II? :) I never played the first installment, but tried the third; uuugh.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    KOTOR, and that PS1 phantom menace game. I know that it was just a cheap cash-in, but god was that game a blast.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    KOTOR, and that PS1 phantom menace game. I know that it was just a cheap cash-in, but god was that game a blast.
    Do you mean that game where you could drive different ships and race on the ground of Naboo and shoot droids and stuff? I LOVED THAT TO BITS.

Has anyone played The Old Republic? The MMORPG.

Sortiariux

Pokémon Wizard
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I absolutely loved the Star Wars: The Force Unleashed series. Not only was the protagonist completely badass but the combos were so fun to use in the X-Box and Playstation versions and the Wii version really immersed me into the game world.

Back