• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staraptor vs Pidgeot

Staraptor vs Pidgeot

• Staraptor

Votes: 32 78.0%
  • Pidgeot

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters

Kreaps

_
Years
  • Staraptor, hands down.
    125 Base Attack combined with Pursuit, U-Turn, Brave Bird and Close Combat is indeed scary.
    Edit, Almost forgot Intimidate.

Mewstor

Legend Reality
    Years
  • Staraptor FTW!!! Intimidate is a great ability. Aerial Ace, Close Combat and Brave Bird are all level up moves. You can get Roost with a TM if you really want it (though in Staraptor it's waste of a good move slot). Way better base attack and and speed.

Staraptor eats Pidgeots for breakfasts!

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • not only is staraptor stronger... its movepool is superior.... and intimidate is very practical.
    it's like comparing a pidgeon to a falcon.

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
  • Pidgeot>Fearow>Dodrio>Swellow>Staraptor

Actually a Swellow with Guts can be brutal, but I still think Staraptor does a better job as the normal/flying type

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • Pidgeot>Fearow>Dodrio>Swellow>Staraptor

Actually a Swellow with Guts can be brutal, but I still think Staraptor does a better job as the normal/flying type

you might mean Pidgeot<Fearow<Dodrio<Swellow<Staraptor

lol... yea... Swellows are very brutal the guts and facade combo 1hko'd my snorlax.... lol...

but I see more of Swellow in competitive play over Staraptor.

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • Pidgeot has got a better F/r sprite but i hate Staraptor's Looks. I think battling Staraptor will win hands down because it has better stat pool and Intimidate ;)

-Amso-

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
  • Staraptor for the win.

Brave Bird 2HKO's Pidgeot with Brave Bird, and even a Choice Banded Pidgeot can't OHKO Staraptor, escpecially when Intimidate factors in.

Staraptor is also faster with 100 base Speed vs. 91 base Speed, which makes it impossible for Pidgeot to win. Its only hope is a crit-hit.

It's definite, Pidgeot will never win this fight.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Its a toss up for me, pigeots and old fave but staraptors stronger. im gonna go pigeot cuz staraptor is like an emo pokemon with its weird fringe thing :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    yeah..

but Pideot can learn icy wind.. which is super effective against ice.. i tink i have beaten you here..

Back