• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starfox RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: I got the avatar off of www.pokemonaholic.com

And in my 1st post I was talking to myself in front of my beach house, and it was the middle of the night. Then, Katfox came and asked me what my surfboard was like, but I thought I was alone..... I'm lost and confused and now I'm rambling.....

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Mew13 said:
    OOC: I got the avatar off of www.pokemonaholic.com

And in my 1st post I was talking to myself in front of my beach house, and it was the middle of the night. Then, Katfox came and asked me what my surfboard was like, but I thought I was alone..... I'm lost and confused and now I'm rambling.....

OOC: Oops, I didn't know U were alone! :confused:
    Sorry about that!!! :nervous:

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: Let's get back on track here, shall we?

IC: Jewl awoke the next morning with a start. She leapt up and brushed out her shining red fur. She then grabbed her surfboard, stroaking the silver line down it's middle fondly. She headed out to the ocean, wanting to catch a few practice waves before the contest. She carried the long purple board outside only to see another fox on the waves already. Growling slightly, Jewl paddled out to see who it was.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Topaz took her silver board and ran down to the shore.
    She tried to catch up Jewl and started paddling into the ocean.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Jewl realized she had imagined the fox in the ocean already, but was alerted that she wasn't alone by paddling sounds behind her. She paddled faster, and caught a wave, showing off her talents to this new intruder to her surf.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Topaz caught a wave as well.
    While surfing, she did two back flips on her board.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Jewl refrained. She wouln't give anything away. Jewl landed neatly on the shore and raced to the contest site. She heard the announcer call out the 1st number. She was number 13, her lucky number. So she settled down to watch this year's pathetic line-up.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Topaz landed nicely on the shore.
    Then, she ran to the contest site and she heard the announcer call out the 2nd number. She was 17, her lucky number of course. ^_^
    She ran towards Jewl and asked her if she wanted to join the Star Fox Team.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Jewl looked this strange fox up and down. "Starfox Team?" she asked. "I've never heard of it. What I am supposed to be doing?" she asked darkly, not trusting her new opponent. She didn't trust many, for she had been hurt in the past. Her heart was as cold as ice, and almost no one was allowed inside.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Mew13 said:
    Jewl looked this strange fox up and down. "Starfox Team?" she asked. "I've never heard of it. What I am supposed to be doing?" she asked darkly, not trusting her new opponent. She didn't trust many, for she had been hurt in the past. Her heart was as cold as ice, and almost no one was allowed inside.

Topaz: Well, the Star Fox Team is a warrior team to protect the Lylat System and all the other worlds from any danger or harm. The team can fly in Arwings (space jets) and fight off enemies. Topaz: Well, would you like to join or not? Cause I am a member of the Star Fox Team. :P I think you would make a good member of the team. :D
    Just please trust me. :nervous:

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Just then, number 13 was called. Jewl called over her shoulder, "Maybe... We'll see how things go!"

She paddled out, at home in the ocean. She caught her 1st wave, getting a total of three. She gave her signiture tube ride, coming out at the last possible second on the tip of her board, arms outstretched as if she were embracing the sky. Her audience cheered, although she couldn't hear it over the raor of the waves.

Her second wave was a series of ballet moves. She turned and pliead, leapt and put on a show of immense poise and grace.

Her third was was her finalie, and she knew it. She concentrated, focusing on the task at hand. After a display of jumps on and off the wave, Jewl did a full flip and landed perfectly, skimming up onto the shore.

She smiled at her opponent. She silently thought to herself, Let's see Miss Starfox beat that!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Topaz just smiled back, then number 17 was called.
    She paddled out into the ocean and caught her 1st wave.
    She got a total of five, she put her hands on the tip of her board, giving her enough streath to do a hand stand while surfing on top of the wave.
    All of the members and her friends cheered her on, while the audience cheered for her as well. After the hand stand she caught her 2nd wave, she jumped into the air with a spin kick, then landed on her board perfectly while spreading her arms to keep her balance. Then, a HUGE wave came towards her way.
    She lied down to her board and started to paddle to it.
    She paddled faster, faster, and faster.
    When she got there, she going so fast that Topaz and her board went high into the air. While she was up there, she did a move she made up known as, Electric Jump.
    She put her feet on the very tip of her board while spreading her arms, and then,
    her whole board started to spin very fast. She kept spining until she landed right back on the wave safely. Then paddled back to shore.
    Her friends said, WAY DA GO, TOPAZ!!!!
    While the others kept cheering her on with a HUGE roar.
    She got a REALLY high score from the judges. ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Topaz talked to her friends while she waiting the judges reply to see who the winner.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    The judges said that it would take them an hour for them to choose which one would the contest, so they said they would call back all the others when that time comes ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    ScArLetSkye said:
    Kat, please don't double post.

Opps, sorry about that.
    So, are U going back to this thread again or were U just looking? :\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back