• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stargate: Johto

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    I rate this G to PG:13.
    Mateo and I have united to create a whole new plot for a Sprite Comic!

The Plothttps://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=2056963&postcount=406https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=2056963&postcount=406

Places:
    Tara
    Stargate Chamber

Bios:(From Left To Right)

Clark: Clark is a teenage genius. He is the commander. His part is to think of the plans that will get them out of a situation or allow them to have a successful mission. Clark is the Narrator.

Professor Carter: Prof. Carter is the researcher in the field and in the lab. He will do anything to solve a mystery and once he starts he doesn't stop, he loves Curry.

Eric: Eric is a psychic, he uses his abilities to help figure something out, or search through the mind of anyone.

Martha: Martha came to explore new planets with her group, but as she found out how dangerous it became, she became the mother of everyone. She will do anything to protect her friends.

Alex: Alex is second-in-command, he plans battles or wars. He can come up with a perfect strategy from the top fo his head.

Clarissa: Clarissa was brought to the expedition for her persuasive abilities. She can make someone do/or tell anyything that she says.

Jason: Jason is in charge of transportation. He can drive any vehicle. He is the source of escaping or taking people anywere in a world.

Jessica: Jessica was brought for offensive attacks. She can take an order and complete it with success. She is a trained and perfect assasin.

James: James is in charge of construction, he can build anything in a matter of minutes. He can plan a mansion and build it in 30 minutes.

Kevin: Kevin is best in weapons and devices. He can construct any mechanical object and he can hack into anything using his laptop. He is the cyber genius.

Mark: Mark and his Son joined the group because the Team was short on members. Mark can make an object look completly different.

Tommy: Tommy came with his Dad on the group because he can heal quickly. He can use his ability to make anyone heal their wounds, if he uses the abilities at a certain time, he can bring a deceased to life.

Rick: Rick was accidentally chosen to come because he was mistaken as someone else. He has proven a useful addition to the team because he can creat a distraction that will work flawlessly.

0. Introduction
    Saske Paradise: Season 1
    1. Pilot: The Discovery
    2. Very Weird…er
    3. Another Stupid Galaxy
    4. Tommy and Clarissa
    5. Mt. Silver Secrets
    6. Lost and Transfuse

Recent Episode:

Credit:
    Mateo for Buildings
    Serebii for Sprite Resource
    Draginis for Jessica Overworlds
    Corey for Ricky
    TDT for bodyguard Chart

Last edited:
    Years
    Kill me. another TUP/TBP comic, it distracts people from the comic and hardly anybody does it anymore

Also, I don't think Archeolgists would use machoke cause they work delicately not lifting boulders and dropping them

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    @ Matt Silver: The Comic should be out today, unless something distracts me or I have to go.

@Esupio: Thanks?

@poke spriter: thanks, I like Atlantis better.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    This seems like a cool idea. I used to watch Star Gate sometimes, can't wait for the first chapter to come around.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Reminds me of Superman.. >> Clark.. Martha.. >> I dunno. XD

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Yeah Atlantis is better!
    The sprites are pretty basic, you coulda done somethign with all of them, maybe.
    The pilot is good and has potential for even more fun, I just hope you keep this comic up, nice speech bubbles though.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Excellent so far, it reminds me of Decepticon's comic. And when I say that, I mean by that you have a good organization in your first post, already have bio's of the characters and that you have interesting espidoes, so it won't eventually leave me not wanting to see the next one.

Too early to rate, but so far, your rating sounds like a.. 8/10. Keep it up.

Back