• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

StarryDay's Breeding Center

Years
  • Hey, I got a Light Ball...if you want one, I can trade you a random Pokemon for it so you can have one for your breeding. (If you want)

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Hey, I got a Light Ball...if you want one, I can trade you a random Pokemon for it so you can have one for your breeding. (If you want)

That would be great. Whenever you're ready works for me

Thankyou! I've been looking for a Zangoose for ages, and I love her nickname!

Thank you too! I'm working on IV breeding some Zangoose now, so if you ever want another one with better IVs, just let me know. :)

yeah sure dude want me to ev train ur skarm and torchic in a bit all i need to do is finish up on my trade thread k

Alrighty. =) Just let me know when you're done and I'll send them over.

Years
  • Actually would you mind if I send you over a Pichu? It'll have Volt Tackle, but the thing is I can't get the Light Ball to clone...I'll see if I can then I'll let you know.

Years
  • Alright thanks a lot :) I'll try to get you a spare Light Ball after we trade. The Pichu will be an egg...I hope it's a male :) I'll get on right now

Years
  • Well it just hatched - _ -; But I'm about to get on...of course, it's female...I'll try to look for a Pikachu with the light orb in the Trophy Garden and when I get one I'll send it over :) Because for some reason I can't clone items...only Pokemon. That's not so bad, though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    I don't really care too much. Whatever works best with them and their nature. Let me know when you're on again and I can send them over. Sorry I got off yesterday, I had other things that had to be done. ;)

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • Hi again! I have a Bronzong for trade, I'm interested in 'Jingle' the Skarmory. I can also get you a Noctowl; how about both the Bronzong and the Noctowl for 'Jingle' and a filler?

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    That would be great. =) If you want to trade now let me know and I'll meet you in wi-fi. I'll trade you Jingle and a mystery egg.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Yup that's fine with me. Actually that's better since I don't have a HootHoot either. =)

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Thanks! =) I have no clue what's in the egg, so hope it's something good! lol

Back