• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen starter evo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Continue reading the update the creator proved no evidence so there are not 100% fake yet.

either way the 2nd stage ones have the same outlines as milotic for the grass one, rhyperior for the fire and dialga for the water. its obvious they're fake.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    I know they are fake due to those reasons and wrong coloring on Mijumaru's first evo. But that is my opinion no ones knows if they are 100% fake. But they most likely are.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Serebii removed them from their update when Pokejungle received information that some guy claimed that he made them with clear paper and card board to simulate an official art thing from Coro Coro.

The old thread on this was locked as they were "confirmed" to be fake.

Rocky I believe we were in that discussion with Surmonter, discussing whether or not the Water was half fighting.

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I know they are fake due to those reasons and wrong coloring on Mijumaru's first evo. But that is my opinion no ones knows if they are 100% fake. But they most likely are.

not all evolved pokemon need to be the same coloring as the pokemon they evolved from and example would be eevee and its evolutions

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    That's because Eevee becomes's an entirely different type of pokemon when it evolves. Mijumaru's evolution would most likely have a white head just like Mijumaru not a blue head.

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    That's because Eevee becomes's an entirely different type of pokemon when it evolves. Mijumaru's evolution would most likely have a white head just like Mijumaru not a blue head.

still you never know. maybe nintendo might change things around this generation

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Shellder -> Cloyster changed color.

Charmander to Charmeleon and to Charizard changes.

So long as its the same basic color it doesn't really matter. Some get darker and some get lighter.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    If the images were real. I actually like Tsutaja's and Mijumaru's evolution. But, Pokabu on the other hand. I am not very found of... :disappoin

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Shellder -> Cloyster changed color.

Charmander to Charmeleon and to Charizard changes.

So long as its the same basic color it doesn't really matter. Some get darker and some get lighter.
    Both Shellder and Cloyster are purple they do not change. Charmander is orange and so is Charizard.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    I'd be really happy with that Otter's 1st evolution, he looks way cool, same goes for Smugleaf. The Otter's 2nd evolution looks bad though, and Pokabu is just...well...bad.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Both Shellder and Cloyster are purple they do not change. Charmander is orange and so is Charizard.

Charmander is orange, Charmeleon is a dark orangish red, back to Charizard who is orange. The color schemes change a little bit.

Squirtle is a lighter blue than both Wartortle and Blastoise.

Rattata is Purple and Raticate is brown.

Pikachu is Yellow and Raichu is Orange

Vulpix is a brownish Orange while Ninetails is yellow.

Psyduck is Yellow while Golduck is blue.

Goldeen is Pink and white, Seaking is mostly Orange

Staryu is brown while Starmie is purple.

Chikorita is Green, Bayleef is Yellow, Meganium is green.

Spinirak Green, Ariados red.

I'm going to stop here because the point is proven. You don't even have to match colors for it to be an evolution. So my earlier post was also wrong.

I'd be really happy with that Otter's 1st evolution, he looks way cool, same goes for Smugleaf. The Otter's 2nd evolution looks bad though, and Pokabu is just...well...bad.

Those two were in the Beta art but haven't been confirmed to be the actual forms yet.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    They are fake and its so obviously fake its cry-able... Grass is a fusion of Milotic, Fire is a fusion of Rhyperior, and Water is a fusion of Dialga...

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    They are fake and its so obviously fake its cry-able... Grass is a fusion of Milotic, Fire is a fusion of Rhyperior, and Water is a fusion of Dialga...

thats what ive been saying. they look like other pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023

I have members on one of my Sites that claim that Reshrim and Zekrom are drawn copies of Palkia and Dialga. I failed to see the resemblance but maybe someone could PM me or use that message board on my user page.

Its already been said that the only one I liked out of that set was the Water anyway. So I don't even like these Evolutions.

Though I would seriously love for someone to point out the relation in the first paragraph if there is one. Off Topic I know, but its part of a point.

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I have members on one of my Sites that claim that Reshrim and Zekrom are drawn copies of Palkia and Dialga. I failed to see the resemblance but maybe someone could PM me or use that message board on my user page.

Its already been said that the only one I liked out of that set was the Water anyway. So I don't even like these Evolutions.

Though I would seriously love for someone to point out the relation in the first paragraph if there is one. Off Topic I know, but its part of a point.

i dont see how reshiram and zekrom resembler dialga and palkia. doesnt make any sense. maybe because their both dragons?

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
    This thread has got stupidity written all over it. So many retarded posts.

These evolutions probably are fake, but they definately aren't confirmed to be. That's wishful thinking, from a handful of users. Other people have seen this wishful thinking and have automatically assumed that they must be fake. This has not been confirmed.

Personally I think that all 3 of the 1st stage evolutions look completely legit, barring Mijumaru's evo's colouring. However, the second stage evolutions all look slighty off, and like someone else mentioned, Pokabu's is posed like Rhyperior, and Mijumaru's like Diagla. I think that's the only real thing that leads me to believe that they're fake.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...really guys? You got off-topic from a pointless discussion. I don't know how that's possible. They're fake. Deal with it.

☆˟★ Locked ★˟☆

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back