• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Starter final evolutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
Years
  • Hi,

It's been a few days that a picture of final evolutions of Froakie and Fennekin is on the web, but i really don't know if it is a fake or not.
    So i wanted to know what do you guys think about it?

Black Dynamite

Resident Noob
    Years
  • yup^ but froakie's evo looks awesome, if the final evolution looks anything like that theres no doubt who i'm picking first ^^

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Answered, so going to close. Try asking about rumours in the rumours thread sticky next time at the top of the section - that is, after searching through there. But chances are if it's not been reported on a large Pokemon fansite/trustworthy video game newsite, then it's not real. And even then, if they say it's a rumour or unconfirmed, treat it as such until shown otherwise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back