• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starter Pokemon War

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Warning: Do not read this if you cannot stand the sight of cute little Pokemon getting the snot beaten out of them. If you hate sort-of-happy endings, you might not like this. If you dislike Pikachu being the bad guy, you will really hate this. Don't look at a single line if you cannot understand crude humor. P.M. me if you have any ideas for the sequel.

Starter Pokemon War

Mako64's first ever one-shot fic presentation:

Here we go!

Pikachu crackled uncontrollably as it loaded up the catapults.
    "A-are you sure this is a good idea sir?" Pikachu's assistant Pichu1 asked.
    "Of course! When those stupid Grass, Fire, and Water starters fall for this, it'll be only a matter of time until we rise." Pikachu burst into another laugh.
    Pichu1 tried to laugh with its boss.
    Pikachu immediately stopped laughing.
    "Don't try to laugh, you ruin the moment." It told Pichu1.
    At that moment Pichu2 (Pichu1's identical brother) walked in.
    "Sir, I've written those thirty-five fliers like you told me." It said to Pikachu.
    "Well then, post them on the streets!" Pikachu yelled as it threw two rolls of duct tape at Pichu2.
    The little Pichu hurried off to do its task.
    Pikachu turned to Pichu1.
    "As for you…" Pikachu began. Pichu1 braced itself for a command.
    "Help me target the catapults at some old timers; I always do this on Fridays."
    Pikachu and Pichu1 aimed and fired globs of Ponyta-manure at old Pokemon.
    One glob knocked an old Blastoise onto its shell. It waved its arms and legs around in a pathetic attempt to get up.
    Pikachu laughed itself to tears.

~~

Meanwhile, poor old Pichu2 was taping fliers to walls all over town.
    Just as it was about to paste the final flier, Chikorita walked by.
    "Hey," It said when it looked at the flier. "Pikachu's having a dinner party?" It asked Pichu2.
    "Yep, only the starters of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh are invited."
    Pichu2 replied.
    "I have to show this to the guys!" Chikorita said, carefully peeling the flier from the wall."
    Pichu2 watched Chikorita leave.
    "Now all I have to do is figure out what to do with this remaining tape." It said to itself.
    It came up with an idea as Caterpie and Weedle slithered by.

~~

Chikorita ran back to the Grass mansion where it saw its cousin Bulbasaur.
    "Hey Bulbasaur, check this flier out!" It said as it dropped the piece of paper on the ground.
    As Bulbasaur read the flier, Chikorita noticed something.
    "Say, where's Treecko and Turtwig?" It asked.
    "At the Miltank farm." Bulbasaur replied while rolling its eyes.
    "Oh brother," Chikorita sighed.

At that moment, Treecko and Turtwig were creeping up on a snoring Miltank.
    "On the count of three…" Treecko whispered.
    "One…two…three!"
    The two grass type Pokemon pushed themselves against the Miltank; tipping it onto its back.
    The cow Pokemon spun on its back yelling, trying to get back on its feet.
    The two grass starters were bursting with laughter. Rolling on their backs and banging their paws on the ground.
    Treecko managed to momentarily pull itself together.
    "That's called 'Miltank-tipping!' Ha! Ha! Ha!" It cried.
    "I'll get you crazy kids!" The Miltank yelled.
    The grass Pokemon ran away, giggling and smirking about their fun.
    They didn't get far before they ran into Bulbasaur and Chikorita.
    "What did we tell you about Miltank-tipping?" Bulbasaur demanded.
    "Hey, we're just playing around. After all, we're on break." Turtwig replied.
    "Yeah, but I've been on break for the longest." Chikorita said. "Gamefreak corp. has probably given up on Johto region games." It had a far away look in its eyes.
    "But never mind that!" Bulbasaur snapped. "Pikachu has invited us to a dinner party."
    "What's the occasion?" Treecko asked.
    "It doesn't say." Chikorita answered.
    "Well, when is it?" Turtwig asked.
    "Tomorrow at six-thirty sharp." Bulbasaur told it.
    "Let's go home and get ready for tomorrow." Chikorita said.

~~

Meanwhile, Piplup was bringing a flier back to the Water mansion; there it found its cousin Mudkip.
    "Mudkip! Pikachu has invited us to a dinner party!" It told the mud fish.
    "Will it have chilidogs?" Mudkip asked hopefully.
    "Don't know." Piplup replied. "Let's go tell Squirtle and Totodile."
    The two water starters went upstairs into the gaming room, where Squirtle and Totodile were mindlessly playing Pokemon stadium 2.
    "Ha! You have one Pokemon left!" Totodile taunted as its Steelix defeated Squirtle's Donphan with an Iron tail.
    "I saved the best for last." Squirtle replied as its character sent out Mewtwo.
    Mewtwo easily finished off Totodile's last two Pokemon.
    "No fair!" Totodile complained.
    "Hey guys!" Pipulp finally said.
    The turtle and crocodile Pokemon turned to face their penguin relative.
    "What's up?" Squirtle asked.
    "We've been invited by Pikachu to a dinner party." Mudkip said.
    "When is it?" Totodile asked.
    "Tomorrow at six-thirty sharp." Piplup answered.
    "We'd better get ready for tomorrow." Mudkip said.

~~

At that time, Torchic was heading to the Fire mansion with a flier about the party.
    At the door, was its cousin Charmander.
    "Charmander, Pikachu's inviting us to a dinner party!" It told the lizard.
    "Wow, that's really nice of it." Charmander said.
    "Where are Cyndaquil and Chimchar?" Torchic asked.
    "Out sparring." Charmander replied. "If we hurry, we can see the end of their battle."

Out in the back of the mansion, Chimchar and Cyndaquil were dukeing it out, taking blows for blows.
    "Here I come again!" Chimchar told the anteater, taking a stance.
    "Bring it on!" Cyndaquil called.
    Chimchar dashed at Cyndaquil, paw raised to strike.
    Cyndaquil leaped into the air to dodge.
    Chimchar leaped up behind it, raised its bottom to the back of Cyndaquil's head, and farted.
    "Gross!" Cyndaquil said while covering its nose.
    "You're off guard!" Chimchar called as it slammed into Cyndaquil, sending it flying to the ground.
    At the last moment, the fire Pokemon landed on its feet, but Chimchar was on complete offense. It launched a Flamethrower at Cyndaquil.
    Cyndaquil reacted with its own Flamethrower.
    The flames collided and caused a fiery explosion.
    Chimchar landed on the ground.
    The fire Pokemon stared at each other, waiting to make a move.
    "You two get so into fights, you don't even notice your own family."
    The two Pokemon turned to the voice, standing there was Torchic and Charmander.
    "Oh, sorry! What's happening?" Cyndaquil asked.
    "Pikachu's invited us to a dinner party at six-thirty sharp." Charmander told them.
    "Does that mean we have to take baths?" Chimchar asked.
    The three Pokemon stared at it.
    "What? Fire doesn't go with water." Chimchar said.

~~

The next day, the Grass, Fire, and Water starters prepared for the dinner party.
    There was bathing, light eating, and behavior warnings.

At six, the groups left their homes and walked to Pikachu's house.
    At exactly six-thirty, the doors were opened and the groups walked in.
    "Welcome, my fine guests!" Pikachu greeted. "Follow me to the dining table."
    Pikachu and the Pichu lead the groups into the dining room, where the guests sat themselves down in front of covered platters.
    Pichu1 and Pichu2 ran around, pulling off the covers and revealing a delicious dinner of corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, salad, mini pizzas, mac and cheese, peeled bananas, beef stew, mixed nuts, potato salad, and of course for dessert, Ice cream cake.
    "Dig in everyone!" Pikachu said.
    The hosts and guests dug into the food.
    There was no discussion, everyone us too busy enjoying the tastes.

When everyone was finished with the meal, they helped themselves to some Ice cream cake. That's when Pikachu knew that the time was right.
    "You all are probably wondering why I called this dinner." It said.
    The groups looked at Pikachu.
    "I just wanted to show my gratitude and thankfulness for the fact about our positions Gamefreak gave us."
    It looked at the Kanto starters.
    You three practically lead the games Pokemon Red, Blue, Firered, and Leafgreen."
    Everyone applauded the Kanto Pokemon.
    Pikachu looked at the Johto starters.
    "And you three lead and had great starting sequences in Pokemon Gold, Silver, and Crystal."
    Everyone applauded the Johto Pokemon.
    Pikachu looked at the Hoenn starters.
    "Not to mention that you three were stars in Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald."
    Everyone applauded the Hoenn Pokemon.
    Pikachu looked at the Sinnoh starters.
    "And who could forget you three, stars of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl."
    Everyone applauded the Sinnoh Pokemon.

"But who could for get Pikachu?" Pichu1 asked. "It stared in two games as well."
    "Does that include Pikachu Y2K?" Totodile asked.
    Pikachu was about to blow a fuse when it heard the name of that game.
    Quickly hiding its temper Pikachu gave Totodile small grin.
    "Please don't remind me about that game Totodile." It said sweetly.
    "It was a mistake Gamefreak made that I have to live with for the rest of my career."
    Totodile nodded and went back to its slice of cake.

"There is something I can't help but wonder." Pikachu began.
    Everyone turned back to it.
    "Who is the strongest between all of you?" It asked.
    Chimchar took the bait.
    "We are, of course!" Chimchar claimed.
    "No you're not, we are!" Mudkip said.
    "Ha!" Treecko called. "One Leaf blade from a Grovyle and you're finished!"
    Suddenly the topic turned into argument. There were insults, taunts about what some Pokemon from a group could learn, and even some attacks being exchanged.
    Pikachu smirked to itself. Everything was going according to plan.
    "Hey, hey! Take this outside!" It called.
    The Pokemon went outside and their argument got worse. Now they were all attacking each other.
    "This is for saying you're faster than me!" Totodile said has it bit Cyndaquil on the behind."
    "This is payback for reminding me that I can't learn Vine Whip!" Chikorita called as it sent Razor leaf at Mudkip.
    "Now let's see you use Leech seed!" Torchic yelled as it stuck at twig inside Bulbasaur's bulb.

Twenty minutes later, the fighting calmed down but the groups were still mad at each other.
    They stormed off, vowing to get the two other groups good.
    "Soon Torchic'll pay of sticking this in me!" Bulbasaur muttered as Treecko pulled on the stick.
    "That Totodile will regret biting my butt!" Cyndaquil wailed as it set its rump in a bucket of ice.
    "That Chikorita will be sorry for cutting me with those leaves!" Mudkip vowed as Squirtle applied the last bandage.

Pikachu laughed like it had never laughed before.
    "Those idiots are going to beat each other up until they kill one another!" It crackled.
    Pichu1 started to laugh with Pikachu.
    Pikachu stopped laughing.
    "What did I tell you about laughing with me?" Pikachu demanded.
    "Oh! I'm sorry sir!" Pichu1 cried.
    "Too bad!" Pikachu said. "Go lock yourself in the bathroom!"
    Pichu1 hung its head and sulked to the bathroom.
    "And don't come out until I tell you to!" Pikachu called.

The next week, everything was like a war zone.
    Pokemon from the groups would attack any other Pokemon from another group.
    Not to mention, all the food in town would have to be checked to make sure that it wasn't poisoned in an attempt to kill a group member.
    Slowly, the groups came to the conclusion that there would have to be a war to decide who was strongest.
    When Pikachu heard this, it laughed so hard that it completely forgot about Pichu1 being in the bathroom; so it couldn't help Pichu2 find its brother.

When the day finally came, everyone deserted the town so no one innocent would get hurt. Everyone except Pikachu, Pichu1 and Pichu2, and Caterpie and Weedle for they were still taped together by Pichu2.

The groups all stood on different sides, glaring at the other groups.
    Wind blew, showing the tension.
    Suddenly all the Pokemon screamed and charged at each other, signaling the fight was on!

(Note: Before you continue read this, I suggest you play some medieval times war music. It sets up the mood. Or just play an angry song like rock)

Embers, green bullets, and bubbles flew. There was yelling, insults, and even some belching.
    "This is it for you!"
    "Feel water wrath!"
    "Belch power!"
    "Hold still!"
    "Watch it!"
    "When do we go home?"
    The fight lasted for five hours; the town was getting close to complete ruin. Many Pokemon fell (Unconscious).
    At last there were only three that remained; Piplup, Treecko, and Charmander.
    Slowly they fought until they ran out of stamina.
    That was when Pikachu made its move and came out.

"W-what are you doing here Pikachu…?" Charmander weakly asked.
    "I'm here to take your place." Pikachu replied.
    "Huh?" The three Pokemon asked.
    "That's right. I'm sick of never getting any glory! I'm the most well known Pokemon in the universe and still Nintendo treats me like a nobody."
    "You star in the T.V. series." Piplup said.
    "Yeah, the show that C.N. shows on Saturdays! That's the day that only twelve year old couch potatoes that complete their chores watch. Not to mention that I have to co-star with an annoying kid and his dumb friends!"
    "What about Pokemon special Pikachu edition and Pikachu Y2K?" Treecko asked.
    "Pikachu Y2K sucked so much that they wouldn't dare release it in America! And I couldn't even be in the opening sequence because they aready got a stunt person in yellow version!" Pikachu screamed.
    "So if I get rid of you all then Gamefreak will have to make all future Pokemon games about me!" It crackled. "Prepare to die!"

"Not so fast!"
    All the Pokemon who fell got up. Even Charmander, Treecko, and Piplup didn't look tired anymore.
    "Wha? How?" Pikachu stuttered.
    "This fan-fic writer told us what you were scheming." Chimchar grinned.
    "So we decided to play along with the story." Turtwig continued.
    "But they weren't the only ones on this." A voice said.
    Pikachu turned around and saw the Gamefreak corp. and all the Pokemon and characters from the show. Someone threw Pichu1 and Pichu2 in front of Pikachu.

"Run like little girls!" Pikachu cried.
    "Get them!" Somebody yelled.

Pikachu and the Pichu took off, with everyone on their tail across the sunset. They were not caught. Some say that they kept on running to the ends of the world.
    Even though they were jerks, I sort of hope that they're happy, wherever they are. I think you do too.

THE END…?

And so that's my fic. All of the games mentions are real. Pikachu Y2K was a game made in 1996 in Japan. It really wasn't a good game.
    You can play it online but I won't tell you where (You'll thank me for doing this). I still have some other fics in the making. I don't know when I'll post them. Till then!

See ya!:)

Last edited:
    Years
    Kewl Quite A Good Humor But Leave The Story In It's Own Place For Now To Get Some Comments .. Try Bringing The Sequel Little Later Lol [:D]
    And Nice Work Keep Up The Good Work.

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Thanks! It took me a week to think up the story and write it.
    Oh, and I actually have no ideas for part two.
    Help!

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Maybe, but now I have something even better in mind.

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Oh, I should mention, this thread is finshed. It's just open for comments.
    Part two is going to be on a different one.
    So just post away!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Um... you read a whole fanfic or two about Treecko, but you still cant even spell it.

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    It's been a while since I finshed Part 2 to this.
    What do u guys think?
    Should I wait for New years, or post it immediantly?

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    That sounds cool.
    But the sequel will be on a new thread.
    I can't post it now but be on the lookout for it!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha that was really entertaining! Great grammar, plot^^ and comedy^^^ I know it was posted several months ago, but I still wanted to praise you for it ;) Good work!

Back