• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Starter Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Hey, as we all know, getting all of the starters in the game is an extremely annoying thing to do, so i'd be willing to trade certain and newly hatched starters so i can get hold of the starters that i don't already have. At the moment i have: Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Torchic and Mudkip, and i would be happy if you could get me a Treecko or any Johto starters :P Thanks.

Phangy

Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    took me 15 minutes to collect all of them through GTS, so not hard at all, especially if you already have some, for 2 i just put up another starter i quickly bread and it got traded almost immediately.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    took me 15 minutes to collect all of them through GTS, so not hard at all, especially if you already have some, for 2 i just put up another starter i quickly bread and it got traded almost immediately.

Me too.

It was a little more difficult to get Gen 5 ones for some reason (even though I did it the day PokeBank came out for those brief moments :P ) and soon enough I had them all. I managed to trade same Oshawotts for some legendaries too. No great Mews or anything, but I got the Gen 5 legends.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2014
    does anyone have a shiny froakie with protean? I have some stuff Im willing to trade.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015

Yep same here too, I got chikorita through a Wonder Trade, bred it 12 times and put each one into the GTS for the starters from gens 2-5. Took about 30 minutes, including breeding time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back