• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starter

Years
    Hello to everyone , as you can see I'm the new guy here.

I really like Pokemons, so i thought this is the best place for a guys like me , and here I am :D

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
    Yeaaaahhh, liking Pokemon is generally a common ground for all 300,000 of us here. XD

And you won't be the new guy for long, there's always somebody joining this place every hour or two. See, give it a bit and you'll have someone newer than you to pick on. 8D

Welcome to PC, Orua, have a good time here.

Years
    Hello to everyone , as you can see I'm the new guy here.

I really like Pokemons, so i thought this is the best place for a guys like me , and here I am :D

Hello Orua, cute name you have.

I am Hikari, a master of Oshawottz who is well, really really cute.

Why don't you tell us what aspect of Pokemon you like best? Games, anime, manga or TCG?

You can check out the PC Adoption Center, which is a must-visit for new members.

Feel free to shout me a VM, but remember I know how to handle newbies, cos I love to make them smile ;)

You can also approach any moderator or admin if you are really lost.

Have a great time and make some new friends!

- Hikari10, #TheNewsroom

Hiya, OruaM, and welcome to the forum! :D

We all love Pokemon here, so of course this is a great place for you! What aspect of Pokemon do you like best? Personally I'm more for the anime and games; even now I still find myself wanting to watch the anime at my age n__n;;

You've got an amazing icon, by the way! I adore the Squirtle line, though the Bulbasaur line is just as awesome in my opinion haha.

Hopefully I'll keep seeing you around though, so stick around, yes? I'm sure you won't regret it, we're very friendly and active here. Enjoy your stay and feel free to message me if you need anything, I'm all ears. :3

Years
    Best game for me is Pokemon Silver because I played it as a kid, it was on German so I didn't understand a thing :/ Also I had Pokemon yellow, luckily ,it was on English .

I'm not a big fan of TCG, but I like go sometimes and see how the new releases look :D

And for Anime... ohh I like everryyyy singleeee episodeee. The most favourite Generation is 1st and 2nd generation because it is Generation of my childhood. :D

Ookiiushidesu

Lead Mapper/Eventer at Gen0
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 27, 2016
    I'm pretty new here myself :) Unless you count my year of lurking i did before finally making a post and introducing myself..... Hahahahahaha. i of course love Pokemon as well ^_^

Welcome :D

Back