• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starters - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi all! I'm looking to collect all the starters and I need some help. Unfortunately, I don't really have anything special to trade. No special breeding, shinies or IV. If you are looking for something though, let me know and I'll see if I can comply. :D

What I need:

Have them all now!

Last edited:

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • Hi all! I'm looking to collect all the starters and I need some help. Unfortunately, I don't really have anything special to trade. No special breeding, shinies or IV. If you are looking for something though, let me know and I'll see if I can comply. :D

What I need:

Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Treecko
    Mudkip
    Turtwig
    Chimchar
    Piplup
    Snivy
    Tepig
    Oshawott

Any help would be hella appreciated!

I have a lot of chimchar,so I can give you a chimchar for free,I accept anything in return :)

Years

What I need:

Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Treecko
    Mudkip
    Turtwig
    Piplup
    Snivy
    Tepig
    Oshawott

Any help would be hella appreciated!
    I've got a Tepig, got any shinies?

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • I'm breeding last two Pokemon snivy and oshawott,means I can trade you those starter except piplup which I don't have breed it,so you may ask from others for piplup.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    i have piplup

just need to breed it

pm me if u still want it and if u needed any others

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back