• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starters Needed!

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
  • I have totodile that i bread from my feraligator.....but i dont want anything you have by chance would you have a shiny i dont care which one just not a lame poke pleas i mean something slightly cool like abra or something. Leme know if youre interested

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • I can give you Totodile. PM me?

Ok I shall do that.

I have totodile that i bread from my feraligator.....but i dont want anything you have by chance would you have a shiny i dont care which one just not a lame poke pleas i mean something slightly cool like abra or something. Leme know if youre interested

Nope sorry, I don't have any shinies that I want to part with, especialy for something as common as a Totodile.

Back