• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starting in Saffron // A Gray Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2006
    This is my first attempt at a RP and i hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to join at any time, just make sure that you have read the story so far. The story starts in Saffron City in the region of Kanto, although the entire RP will not be based in Kanto. The story will be developed by the RPers, but a basic template to follow is that the story follows a group of trainers/friends/rivals/etc. on their quest to become a pokemon master/breeder/researcher/etc. I will start the RP with my bio, and then if you want to join just post your bio and your introduction/sample. I will tell you in my next post whether you are in or not. You can also control other side-characters (not a main character) and you can control up to five of these at one time. These characters are not permanent, or do not appear frequently. Hope you enjoy.

The sign-up sheet is pretty basic.

Name: (Name)
    Appearance: (What you look like. Good detailed description is prefered)
    Personality (Your characters personality, eg. how they act, what they are like, preferred pokemon, etc.)
    Pokemon (Your pokemon, their nicknames, levels, personality, gender, etc. No legendaries and only one really rare pokemon per person. You can have up to six pokemon on you at one time, but they cannot be too powerful. Try and keep levels sensible)
    History: (Your characters history, eg. thier past, how it affects them, etc.)
    Other: (Anything else)
    Intro (Introduce your character to the RP. After you have posted your bio and intro i will read it and then tell you in my next post whether you are in or not. I am not too fussy about what you put, as long as you follow the rules and you include a decent amount of description and interesting story. This sample doesn't have to be about the RP, it can be anything as long as it shows your RP skills)

Anything original is warmly accepted, although i really don't mind if you can't come up with anything new.

If you would like an example of a bio, this is the one for my character.

Name: Grey Arwood

Appearance:
    Grey is quite tall at 6' 1'', and has quite a muscular build for his age. He has spikey dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, handsome features and because he travels a lot he has a tan. He usually wears a dark brown jacket that cuts off just before the elbows, and underneath a larger orange t-shirt, so it sticks out under the jacket at the elbows and the waist. He also wears a pair of dark blue, slightly baggy jeans, a belt and a pair of grey, dark grey and black skating trainers. He carries his pokeballs on his belt and he also wears a necklace with a small pendant hanging from the end.

Personality:
    Grey is calm and cool when it comes to pokemon, and he is a very friendly and caring person. He is outgoing and expreses himself without concern, except when he is around women. He gets very shy and timid around females, except for those in his family, and gets flustered especially around pretty girls. He has a large heart and is very compassionate, although this doesn't always come across at first. When it comes to pokemon battles, he is a fierce fighter and very unpredictable. He fights without following a pattern and is very complex when battling, making him a dangerous opponent. Because he shares a strong connection with his pokemon, he trusts them completley, and never doubts their ability. If he has one weakness it is his carelessness and curiosity that often leads him to trouble. He is also quite accident prone.

Pokemon:
    Pichu - Chu - Male - Lv 38
    Chu is a very friendly and cheerful Pichu. He is always willing to fight if Grey is in danger, and never gives up, often putting himself at risk for the sake of others. Chu shares a very special bond with Grey, and the two are the best of friends. They are never seen seperated, and they go everywhere together, often looking for other trainers to challenge and fight. Chu is a powerful pokemon, but he hasn't evolved yet, despite all the love Grey shares for him.
    Pidgeotto - Aeroa - Female - Lv 36
    Aeroa is an overprotective and fierce pokemon. If she senses that any of her friends is in danger, she will fly off to help them immediatley. Focusing on speed, Aeroa is not the strongest of pokemon, but when she uses her quick attack she is almost untouchable with her speed. Aeroa is not big enough to carry Grey in flight yet, but they both know that the time will come when she evolves into a Pidgeot and she will be able to fly around the world with her companions. Aeroa is a worthy addition to the team, as both a fighter and a friend.
    Flareon - Flaria - Female - Lv 27
    Flaria is a hot-headed female with a short temper. She gets angry very easily and it is hard to calm her down once she gets started. For these reasons she is a dangerous and skillfull opponent, especially when in a mood. She is often silent and distant from the rest of the group, probably because as an egg she was left in a forest until Gray found her. However, despite her anger problems, she is a very good friend, although she could be a bit more caring to the other pokemon if she tried.
    Espeon - Espii - Female - Lv 25
    Espii is the complete opposite of Flaria. She is calm and cool, never looses her temper, and is very pacifistic. She hates to fight, but will do so willingly if threatened or encouraged to do so. She often likes to use her psychic powers to play with the other pokemon, and will playfully lift them in the air. Espii is known to refuse to come out of her pokeball, and will not fight if she believes that the fight is pointless.
    Bulbasaur - Bulbasaur - Male - Lv 20
    Bulbasaur is extremley playful and gets along great with Espii, however Bulbasaur seems to have an appetite for battle. Once he gets started in a fight, he will not stop and has sometimes carried on to fight his own teammates after the battle has ended. He is a joker and likes to play tricks on all the other pokemon as well as Gray, using his vine whip to pull off pranks. He is kind however, and he is all for the spirit of fun.
    Mudkip - Tsuno - Male - Lv 12
    Gray's newest addition to his team, he only caught Tsuno recently. Whilst Gray was in Celadon City on his way back to Saffron, he noticed the strange pokemon fall off the back of a truck passing through the city. Chu beat the pokemon easily and Gray captured him. Tsuno is a very young and ambitious pokemon. He genuinley tries his best, but because of his low level he isn't very strong. However, Gray continues to use Tsuno whenever he can. Personality wise, Tsuno is extremley friendly and curious, and is always trying to play with the other pokemon. He especially gets on with Bulbasaur and Espii who happily play with him.

History:
    Grey is the second youngest of five children, and as a result he shares a strong rivalry with his brothers and sisters, all of whom are involved with pokemon. His oldest brother is a pokemon breeder, and he was the one who gave Grey his first pokemon. When Grey first recieved his permit on his tenth birthday, instead of choosing one of the original starter pokemon, Grey chose to take an egg that his brother had found whilst breeding pokemon. The egg hatched into a Pichu, and Grey instantly took care of it, building the foundation for a strong friendship. He cared for the Pichu which he called Chu, and they set off together so Grey could become a pokemon trainer. The first pokemon Grey caught was a wild Pidgey, which he called Aeroa, and she quickly evolved into a Pidgeotto after Grey faced his first Gym Leader. Grey won the badge with the help of his two friends and they moved on to conquer another two Gyms.

After obtaining three badges, whilst in a forest near Cerulean City, Gray came across two small pokemon eggs. They had been left and so Gray took the two eggs and cared for them like he had done with Pichu. Eventually the two eggs hatched at the same time and both were Eevee's, a great addition to the team. Gray went to get his fourth badge, but was defeated by the Gym Leader. Gray decided that he needed more training before he could earn the badge, but one of the Eevee's offered to evolve for him. Feeling great debt towards the Eevee, Gray was given a Fire stone and the Eevee happily evolved into Flareon, which he named Flaria. With his new evolved pokemon, Gray went back to challenge the Gym Leader again, and got his fourth badge.

However, Gray soon came across another obstacle in the form of his fifth gym leader, who effortlessly defeated his pokemon. However, Gray didn't give up and he challenged the Gym Leader to a rematch. Gray was being defeated, until halfway through the match his second Eevee evolved into Espeon. Espeon wiped the floor with the Gym Leader's pokemon using her psychic powers and earned Gray his fifth badge. After he got his fifth badge Gray recieved a message from his parents asking him to return home, and they had some exciting news for him. On the way to Saffron, Gray passed through Cerulean City where he found a wild Bulbasaur. He caught it, after a long cat and mouse chase where the Bulbasaur pulled many tricks on the group, and the Bulbasaur gladly joined the team, happy to make some new friends. Coming back from Cerulean, Gray stopped at Celadon City to visit the department store, and that is where he captured a Mudkip. Gray then returned home with his new pokemon, and is eager to find our what news awaits him, and also he is determined to win his sixth badge, no matter what.

Introduction sample:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a beautiful day in Saffron City, the sun shining brightly down on the people that crowded the streets, bustling to get to the department store and to work. Gray walked calmly down the main street outside his parents home, taking in the fresh clean breeze that swept down the street bringing many leaves with it. Gray had just come from visiting his parents, who were glad to see him for the first time in months, and now he was making his way to the Saffron City Gym. As he walked past the pokemon centre, a young boy who Gray knew as Josh, appeared from its main doors and ran up to Gray. He stopped in front of him, panting and gasping for breath.

"Gray...phew...i knew you'd come back some time! Now i can finally fight you!"

"Erm, can't right now, i'm on my way to see Kotoko. She's the new Gym Leader."

"Yeah, i know. I tried fighting her the other day but she thrashed me. I used all of my pokemon and she beat every single one with that **** Kirlia of hers! That girl really is something."

Josh appeared to be in some sort of day dream as he finished his sentence, and only finished when Gray shouted his name and hit him in the arm. Josh snapped out of his dream, scowled and rubbed his arm. Gray smiled and pointed to the Gym.

"Well i'm here to get my badge."

"Can i come? Please, just to see how good you are?"

"Fine, but don't get in my way."

Gray and Josh started to make their way to the Gym, dodging in and out of people passing them. The streets of Saffron City could get pretty violent when a new product was released in the shops, and that was evident now. Hundreds of people crowded around the doors, cramming into the centre, and many officers were placed around the shop entrance to keep order. After a few minutes, Gray and Josh reached the Gym and entered, walking up to the main arena. At the other end, on a throne-like chair, sat Kotoko. She beared a similar resemblance to Gray but her skin was pale and she was small for her age. She was smiling when they entered, her various pokemon sitting around her as she fed them. Whithout turning her head to see the two, she spoke in a soft and sweet voice.

"Listen, Josh, i'm not going to fight you again! There's no point! And i would not like to go with you to the Spring Dance at school either! So don't even ask!"

Gray looked at Josh, who blushed and then walked towards the sidelines, whilst Gray calmly walked up to the arena, a smile on his face. He stopped at the challengers end of the arena, which was a large open hall, a normal-type field with no advantages to any type of pokemon.

"Actually, i was wondering whether i could fight you."

Kotoko looked up instantly and ran towards Gray, throwing her arms around him in a hug. Josh grunted but remeained silent in the stands as Gray stepped back in suprise. When she let go he smiled and looked around at the Gym. Kotoko waited for his response, and the anticipation was clear on her face. She was struggling to stop jumping up and down, and she was smiling intensley.

"Wow. So you actually became a Gym Leader. I gotta say Kotoko, i'm very impressed. Well done!"

Holding it in no longer she began to scream and jump up and down, waving her arms. She was nearly crying with excitement and joy, and her pokemon all decided to join in as they crowded around to see the brother of their owner.

"I knew you would be! Mum and dad said that you and Toen were coming home and i couldn't wait to show you guys! I only found out the other day that i'd been chosen, and i haven't had any challengers yet, but i've been training loads and Josh has been really kind and helped me out lots."

Josh smiled and started beaming at the mention of his name, but Kotoko didn't seem to notice. Gray moved to the stand and took out a pokeball, holding it in his hand with a loose grip. Kotoko seemed unsure as to what he was doing, and she began to walk up to him, but he held out his pokeball hand to stop her.

"I believe Gym Leaders are supposed to stand at that end."

"What? You wanna fight me!? But..."

"I'm a pokemon trainer and i want to get a badge from this Gym. You're the Gym Leader, so i have to fight you to get it. Is there a referee around here somewhere?"

Last edited:

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • Ill join it looks good

Name: Dylan Shenwood

Apperence: Dylan wears a red hat that is postioned in the front of his head it has a yellow P for pokemon on it. Dylan has a black t-shirt on with a red over jacket t-shirt. Dylan has black hair when you can see it. His eyes are dark blue and he is white. Dylan stands at 6'10 and is very tall for his age. He wears ble shorts that look brand new but are really old in fact. Dylan's shoes are black and red. Mostly black but blue around the edges.

Persinality: Dylan is very loud and easy going with people. He is very kind to people and pokemon and he stands up for the people in trouble. Dylan is very easly made mad even though he is very kind. Dylan hates to have rules he would rather be free and live on his own and take care of him self. Dylan is very trustworhty he will never give up on a task no matter how hard it is.

Pokemon:

Elekid-Charge-LV33-Male

Dylan meet Charge in the forest as an egg abonded he took it in and raised it until this very day. Charge is strong hearted and very strong and fast but lacks defense. Charge likes to pull pranks alot.

Squrritle-Torrent-LV26-Male
    Dylan found this pokemon in a cave being attack by a group of shellder that was tomernting this pokemon so Dylan cahsed them off and Torrent went with Dylan on his journey. This pokemon has alot of defense and perfferse full offensive.This pokemon is very loud and annoying when it comes out to play or battle to make there oppent made and confused.

Gengar-Gentic-LV28-Female
    Dylan found Gentic as a Haunter that was scaring a little girl and Dylan helped her. Hauter is very powerful and strikes when he is the shadows.This pokemon is very quite and tense all time.When ever Gentic talks it is a sign of danger.Dylan thinks Gentic as a body gaurd of some kind.

Metapod-Shell- LV22-Female
    Dylan meet this pokemon in Veridan Forest when Dylan first looked at it was red.Dylan though it was cruel joke. So Dylan took it back and later relized that it was an off color pokemon.This pokemon hardly ever fights and it is very still most of the time and it sleeps alot.Dylan thinks this pokemon has great power yet to be unseen.

NidoKing-Horn-LV31-Male
    Dylan meet horn in the wild near Safferon upon returning home it was only a Nidoreno at that time but he later evoled it.Horn is not all that strong witch is strange for a Nidoking but he is very smart.Horn dosent like fight but manges to get himself into alot of them.

Shellder-Capsoul-LV26-Male
    Dyln meet this pokemon when he meet Torrent because he was the leader of the group.This pokemon is a born leader in action but is very clumsy not in battle.This one werid leader but he isvery loyal Dylan is holding off to evole him to Coyster til later.

History: Dylan grew up as only child he never had many human freinds and had no pokemon. Dylans parnets were always concerned about Dylan but trusted and loved him on the day he was heading to Okas place to get his permitte and pokemon.He stummbled onto egg witch would later be his first pokemon. When Dylan told Oka when it hatched he was shocked because there aren't that many Jhoto pokemon in Kanto. Dylan stayed in contact with his parents and Oka. Dylan returned to his home town Safferon very much. Dylan has traveled to many places so he could catch many different types of pokemon.

Inturdution:

Dylan had been in Safferon at the moment to vist his parents when a battle festavel started so he decided to stay until it was done."Hey who wants to battle me" shouted Dylan.Then from behind a tall guy whit all white on came up to Dylan."Sure but this an,t no walk in a park kid this Safferon" said the Man is low voice than made Dylan uneasy. "All right old man but you asked for it" said Dylan.The battle started and people from Safferon gathered around to watch the man and Dylan battle. The Safferon citizens had herad of Dylans reputation. "Man why is everyone talking about this guy I have never seen him befor" think in Dylans mind."Alright go Horn" shouted Dylan with great confidense. Dylan grabed a pokeball and threw it to ground letting out a beam of light witch relased the Nidoking."Ha is that all you have" said the man slowly grabing a pokeball. The man threw the pokeball realseing a Garados."What a Garyados.Dylan knew this guy was not from around her now because ther is no water by Safferon.This might be one of his toughest battle and Dylan knew it too.

Just tell me if I need to edit.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Why not? The plot is kind of empty, but I suppose if it got past the filter it's fine. Not done!

Name: Karen Larune

Appearance: Karen has shoulder length chocolate brown hair, held back by a red head band, her bangs swept aside from her dark brown eyes. She wears a tight black sleeveless turtle neck top, that shows the most of her mid-section. Her baggy camo pants are held up on her waist with a black leather belt, which holds all her pokeballs. Karen's red and black sneakers are mostly concealed by her pants, leaving only the black tip showing. She wears red wrist bands, along with one black arm shank on her left arm, covering a scar from an unfortunate run in with a scyther. She has a medium build, though has more muscle then the average girl, with an average height and weight. Karen wears a silver chain around her neck which on the end is a detachable luxury ball with contains her Kadabra.

Personality:Karen is a quiet girl, though one would never guess by her appearance and interests. She hates reading, but instead likes to work out, exercise, and fight. Though she can be ladylike when she wants, the only reason for this is the fact that she comes from a wealthy family, and was required to learn manners and the like. But when around people she finds incredibly annoying or dislikes, she will not hesitate to speak her mind, or use her fighting ability, and will be very snappish. In real life, where she is not being polite, she is pessimistic, and very very rude. Though she would hate to admit it, she isn't exactly horrible in intellect, and is rather logical, and knows about everything she does before she does it. Her favorite subject is pokemon evolution, but you won't hear her say that for a long time. She will willingly travel with someone, but that doesn't mean that you've gained her trust. Karen is a hard-to-get-to girl, who is stubborn and doesn't listen to any reasoning after she's rooted her opinion.

Pokemon: Hitmonlee - N/A - Level 25 - MaleHitmonlee is a nickname-less pokemon, just like his Hitmon brother. He is a silent and brooding kind of pokemon who rarely speaks, if at all. His reaction to things are with annoyed patience, and he loves to spar with just about anybody, as long as they're not too weak, and as long as he's not entirely sure he'll crush them with one spring of his leg.

Hitmontop - N/A - Level 28 - MaleLike his brother, he has no nickname, and is a tough fighter. He is the only one who remember's the third brother, a Hitmonchan who has remained at Karen's father's boot camp for as long as Karen had him. He is a very shy and bashful pokemon and doesn't like to converse with other pokemon. He is constantly spinning during battle, and doesn't like it when he is ordered an attack that requires him to stop spinning.

Alakazam - N/A - Level 37 - MaleKaren never considered giving Alakazam a nickname, as he's always been mute. Even more silent then Hitmonlee. He is the judge when Hitmontop and Hitmonlee spar, and the only one who can translate his silent conviction is the third pokemon, who complete's this silent group of pokemon, and the only one with a nickname, Splice, the Magneton, who converts Alakazam's psychic aura into words. He is the one who sits in Karen's Luxury Ball, being her very first pokemon. He has no feeling when he turns tail on an opponent he deems unworthy of his attention.

Magneton - Splice - Level 32 - MaleSplice is the one and only pokemon that Karen ever nicknamed, and is the most recent of her captures. His intellect runs on the borderline between smarter, and slightly dumber then Alakazam. He really has no personality, and is more like a robot then any unaltered pokemon you will probably ever encounter. The little personality he has is pure sarcasm, and a sprinkle of a know-it-all. He is one of the two pokemon who willingly fight any opponent, weak or strong.

History: Karen knew of nothing but her family's status in the economic department. How her father was one to buy her anything to show off how generous he could be. Of course, he was always slightly puzzled at Karen's choice of things. She much preferred metal over expensive wood, and never asked for dresses, in fact, refused to wear them. Never in all her life had she enjoyed wearing dresses up to the point when she was 3. It was then that she recieved what her father called 'an intelligent pokemon for an intelligent girl', which in other words, was a little abra, who did little more then slept. But Karen loved it anyway, and played with it and had fun confusing other pokemon by using the abra's teleport ability. She stopped wearing dresses then, because she found them impractical for the field work she did with her abra, and it took her 2 years for her abra to evolve into a Kadabra. She instantly obsessed with evolution, and read anything she could on it in her mother's library, and her Kadabra read other books with her as well. They went through everything together, even visiting the Dojo in Saffron and traveling to Jhoto to get Hitmontop and Hitmonlee. When they captured her magneton together, her father took away her Hitmonchan, and put him up in training at his new boot camp, himself being a retired military general.

Other: (Anything else)
    Intro (Introduce your character to the RP. After you have posted your bio and intro i will read it and then tell you in my next post whether you are in or not. I am not too fussy about what you put, as long as you follow the rules and you include a decent amount of description and interesting story. This sample doesn't have to be about the RP, it can be anything as long as it shows your RP skills)

Last edited:

Pikachus_Paw

Star Gazer
    Years
  • OoC:Haha my first attempt at joining a roleplay...Don't mind my amateurity xD

Name: Madelene Mille

Appearance: Madelene has big, sapphire eyes and her long, midnight-black hair seems to be untied even if her location was on the hottest desert. Matching her slight tanned face, she wears a piercing red T-shirt and a baggy cargo pants which nearly covered her purple sneakers with a wasit pouch that contained all the pokeballs. Madelene never wears makeup, since she always goes, "Gross!" and "Didn't you know some makeup products are tested on pokemon?!" but have a simple silver chain on her wrist.

Personality: Madelene isn't sociable, and that's really not too hard to see. She honestly admits that she does not get much friends, due to her cold personality and attitudes. The girl rarely gets close enough to anyone, but even those who are her friends can barely keep track of her. And even when it means hurting someone's feelings, or ruining her chances at giving a good impression, Madelene can't help but be honest. So if someone asked her if she liked their dress, and she didn't, her obvious reply would be 'No, it's overall disgusting. I hate it.'.

Pokemon: Hitmonchan -Male -Lvl 33
    Given to Madelene by her grandfather, she has promised to train it well. This tough pokemon can swing a myriad of punches in a blink of an eye. Madelene liked making use of its Thunder, Fire and Ice punches that made Hitmonchan looked as if it was a three pokemon in one.

Umbreon (Mystique) -Female -Lvl 22
    Madelene caught Mystique as an Eevee when she was scampering around in the lush green area of Celadon city. Ever sinced she evolved into an Umbreon after a battle under a bright full moon, her attitude has become calm and boy, does she love to sleep!

Quilava (Flame) -Male -Lvl 28
    Traded as a Cyndaquil, Madelene still couldn't help figuring out why a trainer would want to trade a low-level magikarp with a weird colour she just merely caught using an old fishing rod for a cool and strong pokemon like Cyndaquil. Madelene nicknamed him Flame as she love to gaze at the warm and lovely flame on the back of it.

Butterfree -Female -Lvl 30
    Caught as a Caterpie as Madelene was rather lazy to train her from a caterpie. Her solarbeam was quite a blast and has brought glory to Madelene in certain amounts of battle when the opponent always lets down their guard and laughed, "A weak Butterfree?!You MUST be kidding!"

Pichu -Male -Lvl 17
    Madelene adopted this little critter when she found it abandoned at the Viridian Forest. The Pichu has a bold personality and is always curious at everything. He helped Madelene got out from the forest safe and since then, Madelene have allowed it to perch at the top of her head...With exceptions that he doesn't mess it, of course.

History: Born in the Johto region and only get to see her parents for the first 3 months after she was born, Madelene was sent away to Pallet town and live with her grandparents since then. She have been helping out and making pies with her grandmother to sell them for a little money for necessary needs. On her 11th birthday, she bidded farewell to her dearest grandparents and headed on a journey with Hitmonchan, which was given to her as a first pokemon by her grandfather when all three of Professor Oak's starter pokemon has been taken. Her only close friends are her pokemon.

Other: Always being called "Weakling" by the trainers that received the three starter pokemon on their 11th birthday too, Madelene couldn't help but push the "Pokemon League Champion" away from her mind and concentrated on pursuing her dreams in to becoming a great breeder.

Intro:
    The radiant rays of the morning sun filtered through the canopy of leaves. The air was cool and crisp. Madelene sunk her teeth on the last bit of cheeseburger and swallowed it in one gulp. Sipping her morning tea off a cup, she turned to look at her pokemon playing together and smiled. Mystique, her Umbreon was sleeping, as usual, under a polished stone table. Madelene peered underneath the table and shook her awake. "Come on, Mystique, time to head on," She said gently and then stood up, calling her other pokemon to come back. A Quilava, Pichu, Butterfree and Hitmonchan rushed to her immediately and Madelene returned them to their pokeballs and placed them in her waist pouch.

Suddenly, out of the blue, she felt her arm being gripped by someone so strong that it hurts like a 100 bees stinging her. Madelene moaned in agony and saw that a man in a black suit was grabbing her hand tightly. "Please...who are you....and let my hand off!" Madelene shouted and tried to reach for her angry and worried pokemon inside their pokeballs but the man stopped her by grabbing her other hand tight. "I am Terrance, from Team Rocket. Please hand over your Umbreon. "N...No...She is my friend and you can't have her!" Madelene yelled as she was being held in mid-air and kicked wildly. "Well, if that is the case, you stubborn little girl..." Terrance said as he took out a pokeball...

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Name: Julian Kensington

Appearance: Julian stands at a good 5'10", which is average height for his age. His red hair goes down to about his chin, and is abundant with flyaways and tangles. His eyes are a vibrant forest green that seem to absorb anyone who looks into them for too long. His usual apparel consists of darkish brown khakis, black Converse all stars, a black and white T-Shirt with green sleeves that bear the text "Saffron Slayers!"(Saffron High School Baseball team) with an Alakazam holding a sword towards the viewer.

Personality - Julian is an interesting individual. Towards his friends, he is a comedian, and loves to joke around. Towards his enemies, however, he can be somewhat cruel. When he speaks, he means what he says, and he is not one to mince words. He's very open-minded, but isn't afraid to counter your argument to the fullest extent. He's very open to making new friends, but it'd be best not to get on his bad side - his negotiatory skills are unrivaled. On the whole, he doesn't tend to hold grudges, and is generally good natured.

Pokemon:

Sandslash

"Slash." Male. Level 26. Julian's first Pokemon, Slash can be described as a "Cool cat." He always manages to keep his cool under any situation, and always takes his time thinking about his decisions. He has adopted a pair of sunglasses that he wears consistently. Dislikes Ash, because he gives a lot of orders.

Crobat

"Flash." Male. Level 26. Despite his sinister appearance, Flash is the most mild mannered and happy-go-lucky member of the team. It loves to battle, but it accepts losing as becoming stronger. It's wings are very defined and powerful, and it can fly at incredible speeds. Dislikes Splash, because he always follows him around, and Flash is expected to be kind to the young pokemon.

Growlithe

"Ash." Male. Level 20. Ash sees himself as the alpha male of the party. It gives orders frequently, and cares greatly for the welfare of his team. He is much like a military officer, and gives the highest respect to it's CO, Julian. He may seem gruff at first, but the care for his team is undying. Dislikes Clash, because she doesn't pay any attention to him.

Medicham

"Clash." Female. Level 25. Like her name suggests, Clash has yet to find the perfect balance between her fighting and psychic abilities. She is usually lost in thought, contemplating which is more important to develop. She doesn't speak much, and dislikes to battle when lost in thought. When forced to battle, however, she is a force to be reckoned with. Dislikes Lash, because he toys with her unability to be sure of anything.

Psyduck

"Splash." Male. Level 16. Splash is very young and impressional. He can't speak yet, so he imitates the personalities of his diverse teammates to display his emotions. Usually, he doesn't battle well, but when his friends are in danger, he displays an awesome force that blows his foe's away. However, he doesn't recall it afterwards. He isn't dim-witted like most Psyduck, he is rather intelligent. Dislikes no-one.

Sneasel

"Lash" Male. Level 25. As a Pokemon, Lash is useful, alright, but as a partner, Lash is indespensible. He is very humorous, and can always put a smile on people's faces. Also, as a Sneasel, he can get into heavily secure places in a ninjaic style. He ran into Julian and saved his life while he was on a cross country. He knows a lot about most places, and can read maps excellently. Dislikes Ash, because he hates taking orders.

History: As a boy, Julian lived in Saffron with his Father and younger sister. His mother died in a tragic accident where she was lost at sea. Thus, the whole family is rather shaky around water. His father was a CEO of Silph Co. for many years, only finally retiring last year. In return for his services, he was offered a cruise opportunity. Julian's whole family was launched into an adventure that left Jules craving for more. When he returned home from his adventure, he decided to leave Saffron and travel abroad.

Other: Julian plays on the school baseball team, so he's a good runner, and all around athlete. He can also (to an extent) understand the tongue of Pokemon.

Intro: (This isn't fresh, I just think it's the best representation of the way I RP. If you want, I can give something fresh.)

Julian slowly awoke, and yawned widely, stretching his arms and arching his back. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, and looked around. His pokemon... they were gone! He stood up wildly, looking around frantically for any signs of his partners. After a second, he heard someone coming. This was it... these freaks on the island were coming now, and they were going to kill him. He blessed himself, and readied himself for a fight.

"One, two, one two!" A familiar voice barked. He relaxed, and burst out laughing. Out of the brush marched his pokemon, holding various berries and other types of food. Ash was in the lead, drilling them as usual, followed by Splash; The mute pokemon following suit with an intoxicated grin on his face. Behind him were Clash and Flash, patiently bringing food for their friends, with Slash and Lash tailing along at the back, grumbling to each other about the military loser commanding them.

Ash barked a command, and all of his partners dropped their food, and began to eat, making sure to save some for their human friend. He smiled at his loyal companions. No-one could ask for more.

Ash presented himself in a military salute (or as best as a Growlithe could do) and gave a report. "Well, general, we didn't find any hostile humans, but we did encounter several villages along the path, including one large one looking more like a city. My reccomendatiion is that after we eat, we move out at once." The fire pokemon barked, and dismissed itself. Julian could barely stifle a giggle listening to the pokemon's report. Ash had been born and raised in the army, but was honorably discharged for having a weak frame. He referred to Jules as the general, and accepted no disrespect to his CO from the other members of the troupe.

At this point, Slash stood up and flashed a mock salute.

"I agree with Lieutenant Lame." He joked. Ash shot him a venomous glare, which the sand mouse brushed off.
    "If anyone who survived the boat crash has any brains, they'd probably head there first. Maybe we'll meet up with someone who actually knows what the hell is going on, here." He sat down, and all the others muttered in agreement.

"You're right, bro. So, as soon as we're done eating, we'll head for this city, yeah?" All his team yelled in agreement, except for Splash, who raised his fists in the air, quacked, and ran around in circles, finally falling down, dizzy.

After they had finished eating, they set off. After a short time, Clash approached him, pessimistic as usual.

"Hey, Julian..."
    She queried, looking at the ground as they walked.

"Can I go back in the Pokeball please? Lash is making fun of me again. "

Julian looked up to see the sneasel and the sandslash roaring with laughter, the former making an odd face, and whining in mock sadness,
    "My brain or my fists, my brain or my fists?!" To which they would both hold their sides laughing.

Clash got sad, and whispered something to herself, and looked up at Julian, tears forming in her tender eyes. The boy nodded in empathy, and returned the pathetic pokemon to her pokeball. He then walked sternly to the two boys hooting with immature laughter.

"Listen, you guys. You need to ease off of Clash, alright? She's doing the best she can, and you two laughing at her doesn't help at all. "
    Lash looked up with an air of fake concern.
    "Oh, the poor gal, she just can't decide! 'My brain or my fists!? My brain or my fisssssts?!'" At which Slash burst into uncontrollable laughter once more. Julian looked at them sternly.
    "I can lock you two clowns up if you want. It's a long time to wait in that little cramped up ball."
    At this, the two jokesters shut up.

Without warning, several men and women armed with primative swords stepped into the clearing. One of the men stepped forward, and barked.
    "Attention, criminals! You have been charged of sleeping on the sacred king's clearing, and stealing his food. Relinquish your monsters, and come with us.
    Slash stepped back, whispering into Julian's ear.
    "We can take these chumps, just give the word, and they're breakfast for my babies." He said, hungrily sharpening his claws. Julian shook his head in disagreement.
    "We can, but we won't. We don't want any trouble. Nobody try anything funny. Let's just focus on staying alive." He whispered gravely to his team. He stepped forward, his arms in the air. His team quickly followed suit.
    "Come with us, rapscallions!" cried one of the women in the back, who was quickly reprimanded by her husband.

They walked out of the forest, and into the large city. He paid no attention to his surroundings, trying to concentrate on how to get out of the situation. He was eventually separated from his monsters, and thrown into a dingy cell. Shackles lined the wall, and it was extremely moist, making it feel like a wet blanket. He sat down, wondering what he could do without his pokemon. Then, he recalled..

He quickly moved to the back of the imprisonment, trying his hardest not to be noticed. He released Clash (who was still in the pokeball when they were captured) who immediately began bawling at the top of her lungs, reminiscing of her previous torment. Louder, and louder she screamed, until a large man, who was obviously dim-witted, lumbered into the room.
    "Uh.. what's-a goin' on?" He mumbled. After repeated attempts to silence his sobbing companion, Julian gave up, and cracked the guard right between the eyes.

SOCKO!!

He hit the floor, and the ground shook a little bit. He took the keys from the man's waist, and rushed out of the cell, dragging his still weeping Medicham with him. He rushed down the prison hallway, unlocking all his friends, and ran towards the wall.

"Uh-oh.." He said.
    "Dead end." He turned to see several more guards running after him.
    "I'll take this one," Clash said quietly, stepping forward. Using her psychic abilities, she weakened the wall's structure, she blew it down with a crushing Mega Kick, and they all ran out into the bright sunlight, all his Pokemon cheering loudly for the girl, especially Lash and Slash, who were yelling the loudest. He returned his pokemon to their Pokeballs, and slowly blended into the crowd of the bustling city.

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
  • Forgive me, I haven't been in an RP for about a year. Used to love it, though. ^^;

Name: Silver Harper

Appearance: Standing at about 5'7, Silver is the kind of person who wouldn't you wouldn't glance at twice. He has pitch black hair that comes down to mid-ear and eyes a few shades darker than average brown. He also has a gray hooded sweatshirt colored black around the hood. His pants are the same shade of gray and slightly loose, with quite a few pockets. His shoes are a faded-white color, with black laces. Although you can't see them, his socks are white, too.

Personality: Silver is a slightly overconfident person. Occasionally, he can't stop his mouth from getting him in trouble. Most of the time he can pass as an outgoing, laid-back person with a huge fighting spirit. However, once he is challenged, a spark inside of him ignites, burning his doubts away and boiling his blood. In this state of mind he threatens alot, but never means what he says (possibly because his threats are nearly impossible to do).

Pokemon:

EEVEE: Male, no nickname, level 35. Just as Ash has Pikachu, Silver has Eevee. He downright refuses any capture devices, and likes the warmth of Silver's sweatshirt. He can be very lazy, and loves sleeping.

HOUNDOUR: Male, no nickname, level 32. Has the same explosive temper Silver does, and loves trying to motivate Eevee.

POOCHYENA: Male, no nickname, level 30. Likes competing against Houndour for anything. In battle, he is always on the attack.

ARCANINE: Male, no nickname, level 34. Keeps order in Silver's team. Prefers aiding Silver to the Pokemon. Silver's first catch ever as a Growlithe.

BLASTOISE: Male, no nickname, level 37. Feared by all on the team due to it's element. Silver's last line of defense in a battle.

History: Silver was raised in Celadon City by a very wealthy family who always embarrassed him. He seeked comfort with a pack of Houndour (none of which he captured). Over time he learned to track nearly anything up to a mile away. On his 12th birthday, his family labeled him a freak and forced him to start his journey early.

Other: Any time Silver is low on cash, he performs on the sidewalk by sniffing out random things.

Intro:

"Come on, Eevee! Get up! You're sleeping on my leg again!" Silver glanced around the Pokemon Center as he tried to lift the ball of brown fur on his lap. Eevee opened one eye and yawned, then got up and stretched it's claws. Right on Silver's leg.
    "You psychotic little..." Silver shoved his Eevee off and rubbed his leg. A bell sounded, and his name was called over the intercom system. Casting one more mean look at Eevee, who smiled back at him, he got up and walked over to the desk. A tray with four PokeBalls in it was placed neatly in front of him by a Chansey. He put his Pokemon back on his belt and thanked the Chansey.

"Well, let's head out of this dreadful city." Silver cast one last look over his shoulder at his hometown of Celadon City. Everyone was going about their lives, unaware of his departure. With a wide grin, Silver stepped out of town and punched the welcome sign. He came to a sudden halt and turned back around. A pack of Houndour sat on the road, staring at him with loving eyes.
    "Aw...You guys are like family to me, and I'd hate to leave you..." Silver lifted Eevee out of his sweatshirt and kneeled down beside the pack. They all rubbed against him, and he felt tears in his eyes as he patted one on it's head. Then, he rose and ran until the city was just a faint image, and the pack of Houndour just a dot. When Eevee caught up, it collapsed at Silver's feet and began to snore. Silver just stared back at the dot, until it began to move into a forest.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2006
    OOC: Cool, all of you are in. I'm suprised so many people wanted to join the RP! Sorry that the story isn't really anything special, but i was hoping that you guys could help develop it and move it along. Anyway, thanks for joining! I'll post in the actual RP when i have a bit more time.

(Just to let you know, i am changing my profile/sign-up sheet, 'cause i don't really like the design of my character, and since i posted it i have come up with something elese. Hope it doesn't cause any confusion.)

Last edited:

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Yeah, works for me too. I like an rp that lets me mold it the way I want to go. It lets me express my creativity. :D

DININI

Haruhi#s #1 fun! Join the SOS!
    Years
  • Name: DININI

Appearance: A tall boy with green eyes and brown hair.
    Personality: Clever boy but when he is nevrous he acts like a stupid!

Pokemon:
    Pikachu:25lv -Pika-
    Venosaur 36lv -Saur-
    Snorlax 30lv -Lazy-
    Gyarados 20 lv-Gyari-
    Aerodactyl 20lv -Aero-
    Poliwrath 30lv -Poli-
    (all the pokemon are male)

History:Little Known about him.He was born in pallet town.His Parents Died When he was 4 years old -a kangaskan killed them-.Then his uncle took him to Saffron City to live with him and his aunt...

Intro: Dinini woke up and looked under the bed. "Pika!":( Pika was sleeping under the bed again! it was the third time this week... "Pika,wake up! Why aren't you in your pokeball?"...."What am i waiting for? He can't talk".

*Knock,Knock* Someone was knocking the door."Yes?"

"Good Morning honey! I brang your breakfast!"

"Thanks aunt Julie.Leave it on the table!"

" Okiedokey!" Aunt Julie closed the door.I waited untill i didn't hear her steps anymore.Now it was my chance to go out! I opened the window and jumped!

"Yeeeeeah! I'm free!"

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2006
    OOC: Cool. Dinini, you're in, always good to have more people. I think we should start the RP now seeing as we have so many people already. Ok, my first post will be the same as my introduction, and then you guys can continue from there.

IC:

It was a beautiful day in Saffron City, the sun shining brightly down on the people that crowded the streets, bustling to get to the department store and to work. Gray walked calmly down the main street outside his parents home, taking in the fresh clean breeze that swept down the street bringing many leaves with it. Gray had just come from visiting his parents, who were glad to see him for the first time in months, and now he was making his way to the Saffron City Gym. As he walked past the pokemon centre, a young boy who Gray knew as Josh, appeared from its main doors and ran up to Gray. He stopped in front of him, panting and gasping for breath.

"Gray...phew...i knew you'd come back some time! Now i can finally fight you!"

"Erm, can't right now, i'm on my way to see Kotoko. She's the new Gym Leader."

"Yeah, i know. I tried fighting her the other day but she thrashed me. I used all of my pokemon and she beat every single one with that **** Kirlia of hers! That girl really is something."

Josh appeared to be in some sort of day dream as he finished his sentence, and only finished when Gray shouted his name and hit him in the arm. Josh snapped out of his dream, scowled and rubbed his arm. Gray smiled and pointed to the Gym.

"Well i'm here to get my badge."

"Can i come? Please, just to see how good you are?"

"Fine, but don't get in my way."

Gray and Josh started to make their way to the Gym, dodging in and out of people passing them. The streets of Saffron City could get pretty violent when a new product was released in the shops, and that was evident now. Hundreds of people crowded around the doors, cramming into the centre, and many officers were placed around the shop entrance to keep order. After a few minutes, Gray and Josh reached the Gym and entered, walking up to the main arena. At the other end, on a throne-like chair, sat Kotoko. She beared a similar resemblance to Gray but her skin was pale and she was small for her age. She was smiling when they entered, her various pokemon sitting around her as she fed them. Whithout turning her head to see the two, she spoke in a soft and sweet voice.

"Listen, Josh, i'm not going to fight you again! There's no point! And i would not like to go with you to the Spring Dance at school either! So don't even ask!"

Gray looked at Josh, who blushed and then walked towards the sidelines, whilst Gray calmly walked up to the arena, a smile on his face. He stopped at the challengers end of the arena, which was a large open hall, a normal-type field with no advantages to any type of pokemon.

"Actually, i was wondering whether i could fight you."

Kotoko looked up instantly and ran towards Gray, throwing her arms around him in a hug. Josh grunted but remeained silent in the stands as Gray stepped back in suprise. When she let go he smiled and looked around at the Gym. Kotoko waited for his response, and the anticipation was clear on her face. She was struggling to stop jumping up and down, and she was smiling intensley.

"Wow. So you actually became a Gym Leader. I gotta say Kotoko, i'm very impressed. Well done!"

Holding it in no longer she began to scream and jump up and down, waving her arms. She was nearly crying with excitement and joy, and her pokemon all decided to join in as they crowded around to see the brother of their owner.

"I knew you would be! Mum and dad said that you and Toen were coming home and i couldn't wait to show you guys! I only found out the other day that i'd been chosen, and i haven't had any challengers yet, but i've been training loads and Josh has been really kind and helped me out lots."

Josh smiled and started beaming at the mention of his name, but Kotoko didn't seem to notice. Gray moved to the stand and took out a pokeball, holding it in his hand with a loose grip. Kotoko seemed unsure as to what he was doing, and she began to walk up to him, but he held out his pokeball hand to stop her.

"I believe Gym Leaders are supposed to stand at that end."

"What? You wanna fight me!? But..."

"I'm a pokemon trainer and i want to get a badge from this Gym. You're the Gym Leader, so i have to fight you to get it. Let's go!"

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • Dylan had been in Safferon at the moment to vist his parents when a battle festavel started so he decided to stay until it was done."Hey who wants to battle me" shouted Dylan.Then from behind a tall guy whit all white on came up to Dylan."Sure but this an,t no walk in a park kid this Safferon" said the Man is low voice than made Dylan uneasy. "All right old man but you asked for it" said Dylan.The battle started and people from Safferon gathered around to watch the man and Dylan battle. The Safferon citizens had herad of Dylans reputation. "Man why is everyone talking about this guy I have never seen him befor" think in Dylans mind."Alright go Horn" shouted Dylan with great confidense. Dylan grabed a pokeball and threw it to ground letting out a beam of light witch relased the Nidoking."Ha is that all you have" said the man slowly grabing a pokeball. The man threw the pokeball realseing a Garados."What a Garyados".Dylan knew this guy was not from around her now because ther is no water by Safferon.This might be one of his toughest battle and Dylan knew it too.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Roundhouse kick followed by a quick punching jab. High kick followed by a smooth transition into a low spin kick using the same leg. From the crouching position high punch and spinning face stop.

<'Enough.'> Splice said in a robotic voice, Alakazam sitting beside him, arms folded <'No more.'>

Karen stopped and wiped her brow, a curious expression on her face "Since when did you dictate when I started fighting and when I stopped?" She asked the psychic pokemon sitting impatiently on the benches. Hitmonlee and Hitmontop on the other side of the Fighting Dojo also stopped, wondering why their trainer had stopped her own fighting time. It was unlike her.

<'I wish to return to my pokeball, and I do not wish to be bumping around as you fight.'> Splice said, as the luxury ball on Karen's neck recalled Alakazam, a flash of red melting him away from the bench.

Karen blinked and shrugged, sitting down where Alakazam once was to take a short break. She hadn't traveled all the way from Cinnabar to go see her father's old friend Lt. Surge in Vermillion, and then up to visit the Dojo. She wasn't exactly collecting her badge in order, but Lt. Surge accepted her battle anyway, especially after he turned her back on her to show that he wasn't battling, but Alakazam, intent on a battle, pull his army pants down.

<'Will you challenge the Saffron Gym?'> Splice asked floating in front of Karen as she sat deep in thought. She smiled, something she only did to her pokemon, and patted Splice's middle head.

"Maybe some other time. We should probably get Pewter's, and Cerulean's gym first. You never know what kind of crazy pokemon a Saffron Gym leader could have. And most of you guys are fighting, so there'll be that special disadvantage." Karen said notioning to Hitmonlee and Hitmontop, who were now sparring against one another, Hitmonlee calculating just how he could break past his brother's constant spinning.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    The sun glared down on another Saffron City morning. The birds were chirping, the fish were swimming, and everyone and everything seemed to be waking up... Except for Julian Kensington, age 15.

"Get up, Julian!" A high pitch female voice rang through the house. Karen Kensington stood impatiently by a large pile of sheets and pillows. "Julian, breakfast!!" the little girl cried, throwing her arms into the air. A loud groan erupted from the pile of beddings, and a shaggy red head appeared from under the wreckage. "Uhn.. what? Breakfast?" he mumbled.

"Paaaaaaancakes!" announced the little girl proudly. Karen was 10, and in that phase where she had to be the one to tell everyone everything. "Alright, alright already!" Julian grumbled. "Get out. I need to get dressed." The young girl obliged, Julian dressed himself, and walked out of his room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen. His father was at the stove, preparing the food. Both Julian and Karen had the same red hair, but their father's hair was a vibrant amber.

As usual, Mr. Kensington was on the telephone. "Dad, aren't you retired?" Julian asked sarcastically, and sat down to eat. After he was finished with his breakfast, he picked up his belt, strapped it around his waist, and headed out the door, with a last minute wave to his father. Grabbing his baseball pack, he headed towards the large highschool baseball field.

The big game against the Pewter Panthers was today. It was going to be a hard game. As he curved through the streets headed for his high school, he stopped by the massive Silph Co. Building. Looking up, he was sure it touched the sky. While not looking, he bumped into a strange man. He was dressed in all black, and his chest bore a large scarlet R. He wore a black cap, and had a scowl on his face that meant trouble. Julian mumbled his apologies, and continued to the baseball field.

"That guy creeps the hell out of me.." Julian muttered darkly. His mood lightened considerably, however when he spotted his fellow teammates warming up on the feild. Rushing to the feild, he nearly forgot completely about the ominous man in black staring hungrily at Silph Co. He had seemed familiar, but the boy couldn't recall how... A few minutes later, the ballgame commenced...

DININI

Haruhi#s #1 fun! Join the SOS!
    Years
  • DININI looked around him. No one was there. "I wonder where's everyone".He walked untill he saw a pokemon battle. A Nidoking was Fighting against a Gyarados! "Cool" "Who's tha trainer? i never saw him again here". "After he ends the battle with the other boy,i'll take him on!"."But,it will be a diffycult battle" "I hate to tell it but,i need a strategy!"..............

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2006
    Kotoko ran back to the Gym Leaders stand and took one of the pokeballs from her belt. She held it out ready to throw, but paused to recite the rules she had practiced learning. Her dark brown hair swept down over her face as she spoke, giving her a more mature look.

"Just 'cause you're my brother doesn't mean i'm gonna go easy on you. We'll each use three pokemon in a one-on-one battle. Three rounds. First to win two rounds wins the battle. Good luck. You're gonna need it."

Gray smiled and put the pokeball in his hand back on his belt, grabbing another one instead. He often did that, picking a different pokemon at the last minute.

"Go Tsuno!"

Gray released the pokeball and a red beam of light shot from the end, forming into a small Mudkip. It smiled and jumped, running around in circles, excited at the thought of being in a real Gym battle.

"What's that? Whatever it is, it won't save you. Go, Kadabra!"

Kotoko threw her pokeball, which erupted into a tall Kadabra, which had a very dazed look on it's face. It stepped forward and Tsuno stopped running around instantly, mezmorized by the pokemon it now faced.

"Ok, now we fight! Kadabra use confusion!"

The Kadabra held up its arms and a blue aura began to shape around it, as waves of psychic energy blasted towards Tsuno, knocking it backwards.

"Tsuno, quickly use water gun!"

"Mud! Kip! Mudkip!"

Tsuno hopped back up and began to blast a jet of water towards the Kadabra, but Kotoko was fast to react.

"Psychic!"

"Kadabra!"

Another blue aura surrounded the Kadabra, and this time it shot towards the jet of water, bending it around and directing it back towards Tsuno. It hit its mark, sending Tsuno flying backwards into Gray's arms.

"Tsuno, you alright buddy? Return."

Tsuno returned to its pokeball without saying a word. Gray then picked another pokeball, seemingly at random and let it fly towards the field. It released a Pidgeotto, which circled the arena before landing at Gray's end.

"Aeroa, fly above Kadabra and then dive!"

"'Geotto!"

The Pidgeotto flew up high and began to swerve around to focus on Kadabra, which followed the bird pokemon with it's eyes. Kotoko shouted at the Kadabra to use another psychic attack, but it couldn't react quickly enough and was hit hard by the attack. Kotoko returned her first pokemon, and then picked her next pokemon.

"We each have one more pokemon after this. Better do well this round or you're in trouble. Go Penduli!"

Aeroa and Gray watched eargerly as a Hypno appeared on the battle field, holding its pendulum with a deadly stare. It moved towards Aeroa whilst swinging the pendulum, and as she watched Aeroa fell into a deep sleep, and eventually fell over, completley asleep.

"Now i'm in trouble. I got one more pokemon and i don't know which one to choose."

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Come on guys, we don't have all day." Karen snapped, her arms folded as she tapped her foot against the ground, impatiently waiting for the two Hitmon brother's to finish their spar "And the battle's not going to end considering Alakazam isn't judging!"

They paused to tell Karen just one sec more, and in Hitmonlee's case, he looked as though he was doing a rude finger gesture, but it merely made Karen sigh, and wait ever more impatiently. Splice was getting bored too, his three eyes drooping as they insisted to fight a very repetitive battle.

"Okay that's it we're leaving." Karen said after 5 minutes, returning the two pokemon whether they wished it or not. Splice darted awake and floated after Karen, and out of the Fighting Dojo.

"Okay, now where to?" Karen asked Splice, who spun around his other magnet parts and blinked. That showed Karen that he hadn't the slightest idea where she wanted to go. She sighed and pulled out a map, spreading it flat on the ground, brushing away stray strands of chocolate hair, and let Splice hover over it, examining it with all three, now alert, eyes.

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
  • "...And now, please turn your attention to the amazing backflipping Eevee!" Silver wiped the sweat from his face as the crowd turned to Eevee, who gave him one last hateful glance before starting it's routine.

<Why do you trust this lazy one with the lead act?> Houndour walked up next to Silver and gestured with a paw towards Eevee. Silver shrugged and sat down on the blazing pavement. Eevee ended it's backflips and sat down to rest as Houndour collected the money the people were holding out. When the audiences departed, Silver counted his income and pocketed it.

"Good show! Have you ever thought about becoming a coordinator?" Silver looked up from his wallet and saw a man dressed in a very fancy suit. He held out his hand, and Silver briefly shook it.

"Coordinator? What's that? Like a director of a play?" Silver stood and dusted his pants off as the man laughed.

"No, my boy. Coordinators are the heart and soul of Pokemon contests! Thousands of people compete in them, but only a handful have TRUE talent." The man looked at his watch and gasped, then bowed and sprinted for one of the tall office buildings.

"Contests? Hmmmmm...You guys up for it?" Silver looked down at Houndour, who nodded, and Eevee, who just plain didn't care.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Bottom of the ninth, Slayers leading by one. Julian, who played first base, clenched his fist, and bent down to dust his plate. He looked at Mike Fischer, their pitcher. He was obviously getting tired, and his pitches were not nearly up to par. Julian swallowed, and looked at the next batter about to swing. Fischer wiped the sweat off his brow and released another pitch. *CRACK!* The ball rocketed from the edge of the bat, sailing high into the air. "A pop..." Julian mused, watching the baseball drop right into the hands of right fielder, Jeff Griffin. With a smile, Julian looked back to plate.

A scrawny boy stepped onto home plate. Julian knew him - his name was Melvin Acquino. He used to play for the Slayers.. he was a horrible hitter. He had left the team when he had moved to Pewter. The batter adjusted his glasses, and when the pitch came at him, he all but ran away. He barely touched the ball, and without trying, Mike Fischer caught it with one hand.

The score was 6-5, 2 outs. Who was next? A heavy set boy with oddly shaped eyes was about to go to plate. He spat at the ground, and prepared to hit. Fischer swallowed hard, and released another pitch. ..!!! Strike. Mike was really losing it. The pressure started to get to him. The next pitch the gorrilla smacked with all his might - right at Julian. He held his mitt in front of him, hoping to not die. The ball connected with Julian's stomach, at which he grasped it with his hands, and prompty fell unconscious.

When he woke up, he was surrounded by his cheering team-mates. Mike Fischer patted him on the back solemnly.
    "You won that one for us, Jules. You're lucky though. Almost cracked a rib." He winked, and walked back to join his team-mates in celebration. Julian lay in the dug-out bed, closing his eyes in relaxation. He barely noticed the man in all black with the scarlet R on his chest staring at them from beyond the fence.

After the festivities, he packed up his bag, and began to walk home. Lifting his shirt, he noticed a large bruise where the baseball had connected. It was nearly night-time, and dusk retrieved the sun slowly but surely. Walking through the city, he stopped at the twin Gyms. The psychic gym had a battle raging, he could hear it. Looking in that direction, he barely noticed as he nearly collided with a girl standing in front of the fighting dojo. "Oh, jeez.. sorry about that. Wasn't paying attention." he stammered.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back