• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

starting now on

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Hi im here to start a journey and hope to play your hacks and take part in fourm events

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Your journey starts now, sweetheart! Welcome aboard. :) Why not start off your journey by visiting our awesome ROM hacking section where you can download and play hacks? We have a wide range of hacks at our showcase. From Snakewood, to Ruby Destiny, to the amazing ShinyGold, which is widely popular! It's a lot to see, so check it out, alright? :)

Anything else in particular you're interested in? I know you will find everything you need here in the forums, and I hope you have a splendid time here! :D See ya around and don't hesitate to ask questions should you have any~

There are some really great hackers here, yes. <33 The hacks bring a lot of new members to PC and new ones are often being released. What hacks have you played already, if any? I recommend Flora Sky and Liquid Crystal to all hacks fans because they were really extensive and fun to play. But of course we have many more to try out.. you're going to be busy for a long, long while if you decide to play through them all. Of course that's a good thing, though! Welcome to the forum.

Enjoy your time playing our fangames and let the staff know if you ever need help. :) We're all friendly and want you to have a great time so stick around. Events happen quite a lot as well, especially around the holidays, so there's a lot to look forward to. Have a blast!

Back