• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starting over.... :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    OK, so a long time ago I had a shiny trading thread (here), and everything was going fine, but my DS (and game) were both stolen. I just bought a new DS and Pokemon Platinum (and am only just now getting my first gym badge). Ignore the old thread - I don't have any of those shinies anymore :-(

I'd like help filling up my Pokedex so I can get the radar. I don't need anyone to give me Pokemon (though I wouldn't mind picking up one of my favorites :-D)

I just need people to battle me so I can SEE all of the Pokemon, so I can start up my shiny trading thread again :-) Once I get the radar I'll be shiny hunting 8+ hours a day while I'm at work.

Any help would be appreciated, and thanks in advance.

So far I need to see everything that you don't get to see before the first gym.... oh, and just sayin'; my favorite Pokemon are Buneary's evolved form, Jolteon, Totodile, Lugia, Nidoran (male) and Charmander.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back