• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

starting over

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Meh. Electrics have PLENTY of opportunities to make up for missed opportunities inside caves or squaring off against Hikers and such. So many water routes, so little Electric-types. Maggie does just fine, even with a team of 4 or 5.

Fr0st

Random Crazy Person
    Years
    I used magneton to EV train things defensively and next thing I know its level 57 so don't say that Maggy wont level... Shane is right you will get PLENTY opportunities on everything (even caves have the bats to **** on...)
    Maggie does do just fine

gerudodragon1

Ganons Minion, Gerdodragon1
    Years
    PPNBatman said:
    I want you to teach them all Splash. It schools the Blue Eyes White Dragon!

hmm, either I am very lost here, or your very ignorant, or your just being a douche.

splash? rly?

Last edited:

Dawson123

Advanced Tainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2006
    This is lol. There are too many noobs these days that get banned within 10 minutes of signing up. Its really sad. :\

gerudodragon1

Years
    Dawson123 said:
    This is lol. There are too many noobs these days that get banned within 10 minutes of signing up. Its really sad. :\

you mean for off topic stuff like what you just did.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Thanks for ruining another thread Dawson. What exactly is an "Advanced Tainer", anyways?

gerudodragon1

Years
    ya know an "advanced trainer"

its a foriegn word, i believe its n00bish for "I'm a douche bag on pokemon forums"

lololol

Back