• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Starting Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splintey

Banned
Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    So i just started y, and i want to finish fast to start playing competitively. I started with froakie and was wondering which Pokemon i can catch soon early on to finish the game fast

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
    Years
  • Catch a Fletchling, and make sure it's Adamant. Very reliable end-game Pokemon. Catching a Scatterbug would also be good. Vivillion can learn some really good moves like Bug Buzz and Hurricane, getting some nice STAB damage from them as well. With Compound Eyes, missing with Hurricane will be rare.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2013
    Magikarp,
    Magikarp,
    Magikarp,
    Magikarp,
    Magikarp.

All with 1 HP. EV trained for speed. Unstoppable.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    I'm pretty new and all, but why hasn't anyone said ralts, evolves into gardevoir...which is a beast IMO. If you really don't want to "farm" until after you finish the main quest I'd imagine that it could look something like this

Froakie
    The torchic
    The grass original starter(but I could be wrong here I used squirtle)
    Ralts
    A pikachu later subbed for a lucario
    An HM slave (mine's a hawlucha)

Honestly if you grind levels just a bit I don't think you'd have much trouble with anything if you are just trying to finish the game fast and none of those are really difficult to obtain

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Hey all i'm new at this posting thing so yeah. any way I have a blastoise with it mega stone and I am willing to trade it for a charizard with the mega stone y. can one help out I have pokemon x so I cant just get it by buying it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back