• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal the Pichu!

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    AGH MY EYES!!

Typhlosion Feraligatr use your elemental hyper beams! *Typhlosion and Feraligatr use Hydro cannon and Blast Burn* YAY MY PICHU!!!

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    I beat you up and take it to my good friend,Givanni under the name Jessie and James!

Team Rockets not blasting off this time!

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2018
    *Used Mewtwo's Hyper Beam*
    MUHAHAHA!!!!
    My Pichu!!!
    Off Topic:Never Say A Romance Word To A Girl(I Am Warning The Boys)

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
    Go Persian( a psychopathic Persian)(Based on my real cat)
    Persian uses fury swipes for a hundred times!
    Mewto passes out!
    *Persian takes the Pichu*
    Try to take it if you can!!!

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
    Punches EVERYONE in the face,
    steals EVERYONES Pokemon(no teleport!)
    steal Pichu.
    throws everyone into a portal taking them to another dimension where there is no pokemon and no food and no water.Farting won't help,Pichuzilla!You cannot teleport without pokemon. whaddaya gonna do?
    ~RulerArceus
    P.S. EVERYONE except me is in there.

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
    Years
    Go, Mario! Use Fire Flower! *shoots fireballs @ Persian* Now, finish him off with a jump! *jumps and KOs* Now come back!

Now, come on out Maxwell! (a guy with a notebook that when you write an object in it, it comes to life, even with adjectives) *writes INVINCIBLE SAFE* *puts Poke ball in safe* The safe is locked, undestroyable, and -- Ooh, a lava pit! *drops in key* And now, only I know how to make a key to get it out!

PS: Earlier, I gave the Pichu pancakes so it doesn`t starve... ;)

And that one I put was toward the guy above RulerArceus. But act like RulerArceus took from me instead somehow, and you must get it from him...

And finally, I brought extra stuff, so everyone hax supplies he says there isn`t. Just to keep this forum alive.

Last edited:

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    The key you threw was an illusion so, aha! I have the real safe key, unlocks the safe, and steals the pokeball

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2018
    *Hypnotized Everybody*
    My Pichu!!!!!
    *Locked All The People In Jail*
    Try To Get Me Now!!!

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    *uses Blink to bust out of the jail* aha! *gets infront of Pichuzilla* I think this is mine. *takes the pokeball back, and blinks away*

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2018
    *Locked TheBigMan In Jail*
    *Took His Magic Away*
    My Pichu!!!
    *Unlocked PokemonFan's Door*
    MUHAHAHA!!!!

Back