• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal the Pichu!

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
  • thanks :3. hands her the shaymin doll and got the mystery gift. *dun!* its a bomb! WHAT THE FU BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
  • The pokeball lands in a tree nearby, propelled by the explosion. I call Giovanni. Giovanni says, " this is the boss! I want pikachu pichu! and this time, don't mess up!". Giovanni goons steal the Pichu from the tree, and I steal it back and catch a snorlax, which I use to bounce on him far away.

that was undeniably awkward

edit: far away

Toa77

A Creative Writer
    Years
  • I also bounce far away and take the Pichu by distracting you with the greatest piece of art ever made. I then run into Unova and hide in Castelia City's sewers.

Try to find me...it's a maze! I think I'm lost...

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Jirachi I wish I had the Pichu! *Pichu appears n my arms* Yes! *runs off and hides*

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • (it to misses. It missed for me more then one time :\) charizard use FALCO PUNCH! MY PICHU! (uses falco punch on pokemon1220)

Lilliana

Years
  • Mime Jr. use teleport to get the Pichu! *teleports and grabs Pichu* Ha it's mine now! *runs away*

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Darkrai put em to sleep! *darkrai makes everyone falls asleep then gives them nightmares.* takes the pichu. MINE!!!

Lilliana

Years
  • *wakes up and gets an idea* It will be mine! *runs over to Totodile and kisses his cheek grabbing Pichu and running off*

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • .................... *runs towards Lilliana* Thats mine! Stumbles into her and rolls down a hill steals Pikachu runs into a dark cave not knowing were to go but hiding deep inside.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    My giant Torterra is hiding in there and charges you back outside!
    You drop the Pokéball as you are sent flying out of the cave.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • picks it back up and charizard burns your torterra before i run back inside and dig myself deep underground while a dog buries me.

Lilliana

Years
  • *acts hurt and gets Totodile to come see if she's okay then snatches Pichu and runs* haha mine!

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • HEY??!?!?!?! *trips her into a deep canyon by accident.* oops. *looks down. Walks away slowly. looks at tjgamer.* YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING! *runs*

Lilliana

Years
  • *narrows eyes teleporting up to him with Mews help* excuse me *crosses arms as Mew grabs Pichu and teleports them away*

Back