• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
    Years
    Im sure most of you know the game "Steal The Hat", it's a common forum game, anyway there are no rules, actually just one, you must use ur pokemon every post and just a simple goal, and that is..
    To Steal the Shaymin.
    Here is an example:
    Ash: Ha! Caught Shaymin w/ Pikachu!
    May: -Kicks Ash, uses Wobofet to kee him distracted and takes Shaymin w/her
    Misty: -Finds May, drops a bomb on her, takes Shaymin and buries herself underground using Diglett
    Brock: I Choose Onix! *Onix makes ground collapse, Misty is now stuck underground* -Takes Shaymin which is on top of the rubble and locks himself in a bomb shelter-
    Misty: -Lugia comes and sweeps her away, she finds Brocks bomb shelter and picklocks it, shoots him w/ a gun and takes Shaymin

Anyway you get the point...you can do anything to get the Shaymin =)
    Anyway I have Shaymin, caught it w/ Darkrai =p
    who wants it =o

Last edited:

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Luxray discharges on Mistress Rose and her Darkrai. I picked up Shaymin and ran off.

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
    Years
    My Lapras uses ice beam on Garchomp and freezes Garchomp
    Mistress Rose: Good Day!
    I take Shaymin and lock myself in 7Eleven

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    *sends Nuzleaf ninjas to retreve Shaymin*
    *They kill you and take shaymin and give it to me*

They seem to have failed the Silent Assassin goal....
    but I've still got the Shaymin! :D

Oh, I fail.

Years
    My cliché Dialga uses Roar of Time, travels back in time and swipes Shaymin while Mistress Rose is explaining the rules, and come back to the present time.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Palkia uses Blizzard on Dialga and freezes it. Snatches Shaymin and sends Spherical Ice and Dialga to an alternate dimension.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    I throw a Pikachu at Palkia, cuasing Team Rocket members Jessie, James, and Meowth to attempt to snatch it with an over-complicated machine, after Palkia fights said machine, I get my Sneasel to leap and snatch the Shaymin.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    I send out a snorlax which sits on your sneasel and i snatch the shaymin and fly away on my ho-oh.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    I send Torterra after Mudkip. Torterra uses Frenzy Plant, trapping Mudkip. I grab Shaymin and use Abra to teleport to the Orre Region.

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
    Years
    aparently im in the orre region lol
    *kicks rockman0 in da nuts, has chikorita use vine whip to grab shaymin and hides behind Ash Ketchup =D*

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
    Blaziken, use flamethrower!

*Blaziken incinerates Ash, leaving you and Shaymin untouched, and I promptly swipe the Pokemon from you.*

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    I am in the distortion world i have dialga use roar of time to get me out by going back in time and i promply use a herd of touros to run you and your blaziken over while my aipom grabs the shaymin from the madness and brings me the shaymin. I then go hide in bug forest amongst the beedrill.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    I get Lapras to take me to Temporal Tower. Then I get Gengar to send Mr. Silver into an alternate reality and swipe Shaymin. I then go to Team Rocket's hideout and hire Jessie and James as my bodyguards. Oops, big mistake! XD

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
    Years
    Pikachu use thunderbolt!
    -pikachu kills jesie and james for good >.> who need those annoying pieces of **** anyway? =.=-
    -shoots rockman0 with a machine gun and tajes shaymin-
    Go army!

Searn

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Flygon, use Outrage on Mistress Rose the trainer... Oops... did I just kill her... whoopsie *shrugs and takes shaymin*

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    well i use my magikarp! It distracts Searn with its hypnotising splashing and use my arceus to steal shaymin and use a sky form shaymin to fly me away XD

Back