• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Stella Matutina: DEMON HUNTERS [OOC] [M]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • coolio. I'll make a post Wednesday or Thursday, since I have an audition for Jekyll & Hyde tomorrow at my city's major theatre and I'm kind of still trying to memorize one of my audition songs tonight, not to mention the fact that my current show's performances are next week and sitzprobe is Wednesday. life is so stressful omg After that, though, I'll have free time! Yaaaaaaay!

edit: Rose stop complaining about forty degree weather omg at this moment it's negative two degrees outside of my house forty degrees sounds so warm smh

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Roses complaining probably mimics my own since I would definitely complain about 4C and I have no idea what temperature Americans find cold lol. For the temperature I literally googled temperature in LA during January so yay research

Ask Swolligator about it I was complaining about 10C in NZ haha

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Roses complaining probably mimics my own since I would definitely complain about 4C and I have no idea what temperature Americans find cold lol. For the temperature I literally googled temperature in LA during January so yay research

It depends on where you live! For someone in California, yes that is right around when we start complaining of the cold. For someone on the East Coast its a bit closer to anywhere in the -14c to -7c range. I couldn't imagine that, living in California myself. Although lately the east coast seems to have been hit by some major cold weather so its probably even worse than that lately~

On another note, your CSS is so pretty and mine is just blehhh basic x2--which combined with my horrible ability to make things aesthetically pleasing makes me super envious.

EDIT: Made my first post, I think Manami is off to a good start in making friends~ /sarcastic eye roll.

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Roses complaining probably mimics my own since I would definitely complain about 4C and I have no idea what temperature Americans find cold lol. For the temperature I literally googled temperature in LA during January so yay research

I can concur to this. Skymin is a wimp when it comes to cold weather. Pretty sure she was complaining at 15C.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Haha, I understand. I have family in California and areas down south, and I'm sure they wouldn't make it if they ever visited during the winter. It's rather amusing, cause I'm totally a hardened New Yorker HAHAHA no. I mean, today it's around -7ºC and it's rather nice. Yesterday was about -19ºC, not accounting for fluctuations throughout the day. Yay, weather!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yeah, I'm really looking forward to your first posts, everyone! :)

I can concur to this. Skymin is a wimp when it comes to cold weather. Pretty sure she was complaining at 15C.
    I was probably complaining at anything under 20C

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Well, piss Manami off and when you're in dire need of healing she might just suddenly forget how... >.>

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Not really sure if sign ups are still open, but I completed everything except the rp sample last week and then completely blindsided by a truckload of hw. The rp sample is kinda shite seeing as though I didn't really know what I wanted to write about, but hopefully this is sufficient :3

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023

And cool! Love Tyler! It's good to see another greenhorn. Accepted, though two things you can fix if you like: First, he wouldn't have seen the initial demon unless he was attacked by it, so you can change that if you like. Secondly, new speaker, new line is one of the rules that I must insist on, so make sure you don't bunch dialogue in the same paragraph. :)

I'll add Tyler to the list though!

Also, here's a picture of Rose and what she's wearing today. I based her clothes off this skirt, this sweater and this beanie (the shoes I own ;p)
    Spoiler:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I hate to do this, but my schedule just got a bit busier, so I don't think I have the time to be in anymore RPs right now. Gotta drop out, sorry!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Alright no worries guys. I'll take them off the list when I get home tonight.

In the mean time, once we've all posted, I'll close sign ups. I've put out a message to everyone that expressed interest though so in case they still want to join the option is there!

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Awh sad to see you see drop out :( I was looking forward to having Manami insult your characters like everyone elses' :'(

Back