• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Still using 4th gen games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
  • Are you still using your 4th gen games since the release of the 5th generation?
    Personally, I do, quite frequently even. My favorite post-gameboy pokémon game is SoulSilver, and for that case, I still play it, but not competively anymore as the Fourth Generation wi-fi life is pretty much dead. Therefore I use them to breed and train all of the pokémon I need whom are catchable on that game, and then send them to B2.
    Are you still going to use them when the Sixth Generation arises?
    Yeah defenitely, for the same reason as stated above. Only difference is that I'd have to transfer them twice. Quite curious how they're going to have them be transferred this time around, but that's not to discuss here.
    Share your opinion!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back