• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stolen Sprites Found

Nitrus

B l e a c h
    Years
    Nara Shikamaru at SPPf found out about this.

https://jaxx0502.deviantart.com/

This guy stole some sprites that belongs to the members of the PC and he said he "made" em. I'm not sure if this guy gose to the PC or not though. Please look through the gallery of his to see if he stole any :X.

Is this the right place to put this ?D

LannyZ443

ROAR!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2006
    Yeah, It's been talked about on serebii too, this guy is quite a loser!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    he's a n00b...he ignores the fact we're calling him a thief...and he says "HIS best sprites HE's MADE yet"

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    I'll have to lock this since it's not to do with PC - in future, if you find that someone's sprites have been stolen and put on another site, please contact them via PM instead of posting a thread about it. :) I wish you good luck in getting that picture banned and stopping the sprite theft!

--FG

Back