• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stomp-A-Trons of Invincible Wrath (DM)

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I haven't made a Duel Masters thread in a very long time, so I'll give it a shot. Anyways, I'm sure this set is old news by this point, but I would like a bit of help with a card from this set. Here's the info:

Name: Invincible Abyss
    Card/Mana Type: Darkness
    Cost: 13
    Type: Spell
    Effect: Destroy all your opponent's creatures.

I know it seems pretty straightforward, but is this one of those 'premium' spell cards they'd been talking about at the time?

Note: This thread can be used to talk about other cards from this set as well.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
  • Star Crossed Dreamer said:
    I haven't made a Duel Masters thread in a very long time, so I'll give it a shot. Anyways, I'm sure this set is old news by this point, but I would like a bit of help with a card from this set. Here's the info:

Name: Invincible Abyss
    Card/Mana Type: Darkness
    Cost: 13
    Type: Spell
    Effect: Destroy all your opponent's creatures.

I know it seems pretty straightforward, but is this one of those 'premium' spell cards they'd been talking about at the time?

Note: This thread can be used to talk about other cards from this set as well.

All of the Invincible spells are utter crap, don't even bother with them.:\

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Yeah, the Invincible spells are bad, especially if you're new. Don't even bother adding them to your deck unless your whole deck is based around it.

And about Invincible Abyss, the creatures only count the ones in the battle zone, in case that's the thing you need help about. Otherwise, it'd be major mana burn.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Anyways, I'm sure this set is old news by this point, but I would like a bit of help with a card from this set.

That's what I'm talking about. Since he posted Invincible Abyss, he probably needed some help with it. Most new people I know ask similar questions.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I'm not new to PC, or this game as a matter of fact. I asked it because I wasn't sure which cards from this set were the Premium ones. If I could ever find my deck, it's based off of Light and Nature civilization cards.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Oh. Here are the Invincibles.

Invincible Cataclysm: Fire: Choose up to three of your opponent's shields and put them to the graveyard.
    Invincible Technology: Water: Search your deck. You may take any number of cards from your deck, show those cards to your opponent, and put them into your hand. Then shuffle your deck.
    Invincible Unity: Nature: Each of your creatures in the battle zone gets +8000 power and 'triple breaker' until the end of the turn.
    Invincible Aura: Light: Add up to three cards from the top of your deck to your shields face down.
    Invincible Abyss: Darkness: Destroy all of your opponent's creatures.

It's not really a good idea to put in two different Invincibles in your deck, unless you're basing the whole deck on them.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I can see that the Light and Nature 'Invincibles' would help my deck for sure. I had another pack of this set somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    I can see that the Light and Nature 'Invincibles' would help my deck for sure. I had another pack of this set somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

The good decks in my Meta would tear and Invicible Deck, the decks here would most likely kill you before you even get the mana. My Meta is control heavy and ferice. Even Rush decks which are supposed to be able to beat a control deck can't win.:\

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I haven't been able to play in a tournament in a while myself. I'll need a bit more cards from this set I know. Only thing is, not sure if I can post my DM cards so I could get help making a new deck (seperate thread).

On another note, what is the best card from this set in your opinion?

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    I haven't been able to play in a tournament in a while myself. I'll need a bit more cards from this set I know. Only thing is, not sure if I can post my DM cards so I could get help making a new deck (seperate thread).

On another note, what is the best card from this set in your opinion?

If I recall correctly, there weren't many good cards from this set.:\

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I haven't been here in ages, but my buddy Mullet here told me taht there were actually Dm players back on PC. (Be still, my heart.) Anyway, I decided to see what kind of DM environment PC was looking at and I'm glad I did. Mullet is just malling these card names. Craze Valkyrie, the Drastic; Daidalos, General of Fury, and Pyrofighter Magnus. Other popular cards are Rikabu's Screwdriver and Thrash Crawler.

Glad I decided to check in, cause the last thing I needed was Mullet confusing the DM players to the point where we lose more than we already are. :P

Back