• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

STOP YELLING DANGID MY HEAD HURTS

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    AT THIS VERY MOMENT I am suffering from a headache. Do you get headaches often? And If you do, do you try to ignore them as best you can but always fail because the pain is inevitable?

Or is it just me?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Headaches don't bother real men :P

But please use common sense if you find Barney acting erotically all over your head...

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I get them, but they aren't common enough to where I despise them... just something I can get over since they go away pretty quick.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I'm constantly plagued by headaches. Probably from sleep deprivation, although I get the occasional migraine, which are totally debilitating. D:

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Yes. D: I get them usually because of having hypersensitivities to sound or smells, like cologne. Other times I get them from stress or allergies. D: I usually ignore them because I have trouble swallowing pills. >_<

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Only migraines bother me at all. :[ Headaches I don't get often but when I do they go away often.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I only get headaches when I have a cold or flu or both. :[ And that rarely happens. Oh, and I also get headaches if I get really hot or have a lack of water. But overall, I hardly get headaches. 83

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    A better question would be "Is there ever a point where you don't have a headache?"

I have them pretty much all of the time. But when I think of it I don't really have one right now. :o

I had one yesterday, though... and the day before that... and the day before it.. and yeah. I get them all of the time, and they are no fun. A lot of the time they're migraines, too.

Years
    I don't really get them that often. It happens every once in awhile, maybe once a month? I'm glad it's not frequent. ._.;

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I do get headaches pretty often, but they can usually be remedied by taking some Tylenol or getting some sleep. They're not nearly as severe as they used to be when I was a child. Absolutely nothing would help dissipate the pain back then- just had to suffer 'em out.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I used to get a TON of headaches all the time in grade 7 and 8--sometimes so bad they'd keep me home from school. Nowadays, though, I don't really have that problem. I get headaches, occasionally, but they're not usually too bad and they often go away with an advil or two, thankfully.

Bay

Years
    I tend to get headaches either from too much stress, getting sick, or allergies. Usually a nap or some medicine works for me.

Years
    I get headaches all the time, mainly because I am sensitive to light. In the summer, I practically have to wear sunglasses or it's unbearable to go outside.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    I hate headaches soooo much, and I get migraines about four times a week and that really sucks, my poor head...

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I hardly ever get headaches and I've never had a migraine. The only time I do have headaches is sometimes when I'm ill, then I just take a cold & flu pill.

Sapphir

Hat thief
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    I don't really get headaches too often. However, when I'm sick I'm almost guaranteed to get at least one headache.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I get them all the time i hate them. When ever i get them they hurt me very badly.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    I don't get headaches much. And when I do, it's normally because I just need water. And even if the headache sticks around I never take pain meds. I can't stand them for some reason - I guess I like toughing it out or something. *masochistic* xD

Back