• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

stop, you attention seekers

baby*j

Years
    All I've read from this whole topic is the first post (cause I don't have much
    time on my hands) and I can't agree more. Thank god I haven't been here
    lately cause I would've probably cursed out everyone that says they're leaving
    because nobody knows them here or they have no friends here or how they
    feel invisible or any other bull----. I mean, get real lives! I never come or post
    here because there are so many sad people here. Pathetic. :confused:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Well, leaving a forum because of having no friends or being ignored seems to be a valid reason to leave. There were a couple of attention seekers, but others had true problems and concerns that caused them to leave. I wouldn't tell a person to get a life for feeling ignored or having real life issues, if they have problems they have problems =/

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2004
    well.... hmmmmmmm......this is a tricky subject because niether side is wrong. i for one thing that yes if ur leaving for a good reason you should send out a little shout to ur friends and admins but on the other hand we don't need to know. there are plenty of people who don know you and quite frankly may not want to know you or care that your leaving. and if ur on an absence leave for a few months just post to ur frineds and ppl you know that ur gonna be gone for a while and will be back soon. and yes if your acting like there's a big problem in your life just let ur friends know say goodbye and leave and if your thinking about leaving ask for support from ur friends not everyone online (boy wa the little line corny "ask for support?") and make a decision. the one thing that leads to suspicion is saying ur leaving then lingering, that will raise eyebrows. and finally if you say ur leaving but you think you may feel the urge to comeback feel free to say to ur friends "i may be back and if i am i'll say hi" or somthing cassual just let ur freinds know.

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
    Well Dirks have u been around lately??

If not then u need to know that a bunch of Good Bye threads suddenly popped up from nowhere and most don't have good reasons.........infact they all have the same reasons leading everyone to think that it is just a trend........................

baby*j

Years
    Well, leaving a forum because of having no friends or being ignored seems to be a valid reason to leave. There were a couple of attention seekers, but others had true problems and concerns that caused them to leave. I wouldn't tell a person to get a life for feeling ignored or having real life issues, if they have problems they have problems =/

It's fine if you leave because you have real-life issues to deal with, but the
    others who say they're leaving cuz they feel ignored are somewhat ... sad.

Back