• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Store of Magical Qualities (Unicorns currently out of stock)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Username: Crystal Glaceon
What you want: Tag/Avatar
Render/Stock: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/094/f/5/trish_onimusha_soul_png_by_isobel_theroux-d7d00io.png
Colour Palette: Whatever you think looks best
Theme: Vibrant/Epic? XD
Text: Shock Devil
Avatar counterpart (For Tags)?: yes!~ 130 X 130

Right now, I only have your tag completed as I no longer have the ability to finish the other requests. Don't panic guys, your pieces will be completed as soon as I get home, and am able to add the final touches to your pieces.

Anyway, Crystal Glaceon, here is your piece and avatar:

Tag:
crystal_glaceon_tag_by_firestar84-d8sq1ay.png

I added a little border like mine has. If you don't like it/want it, message me and I'll remove it real quick for you!

Icon:
crystal_glaceon_icon_by_firestar84-d8sq1aj.png

Enjoy, and thanks for shopping at the Store of Magical Qualities!

Additional Messages: Our new Unicorns have just been shipped, and will be here within the next two weeks! So if you've wanted that special unicorn for a while, worry no more!

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
hey just checking, do you do signatures on request?

Circuit

Years
hey just checking, do you do signatures on request?

That all depends on what you want. I can do the banners you can see throughout the thread, but if you want something special, make a request, and I'll see what I can do.

Zehn

Years
Request Form:
Username: Zehn (to be "Delta" after the name changes)
What you want: signature
Render/Stock: ????
Colour Palette: Umm....
Theme: Greek mythology, like ruins of a temple or something
Size: Not too big but.. Kinda big? Sorry
Text: Credits / Myself (very bottom,
Avatar counterpart: No thanks, got one saved

Circuit

Years
Request Form:
Username: Zehn (to be "Delta" after the name changes)
What you want: signature
Render/Stock: ????
Colour Palette: Umm....
Theme: Greek mythology, like ruins of a temple or something
Size: Not too big but.. Kinda big? Sorry
Text: Credits / Myself (very bottom,
Avatar counterpart: No thanks, got one saved

Alright. That's a CSS type SIG you want then. I'll do that after the other requests if that's alright. It will need a lot of fiddling around on my part.

Username: Seed0t
What you want: Tag
Render/Stock: http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/square_small/1/17172/1198116-seedot.png (anything Seedot)
Colour Palette:...
Theme: dark/menacing?
Size: Best suited for this forum
Text: Seed0t
Avatar counterpart (For Tags)? Yes please!

I am really not too picky, and would enjoy it if you had fun with this little project as well! I understand you can oly do so much with a Seedot lol.

I know what style would fit a Seedot, and I'll do my best to make it darker and more menacing for you.

However this will likely have to wait until Monday/Tuesday. My fonts and some effects are still at home, and I can't access them right now.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 26, 2015
That sounds perfectly fine. Thank you, very much appreciated!

Circuit

Years
Username: Samus Aran
Render/Stock: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jniNzx0Yoa0/UzWNfLGv_OI/AAAAAAAA7IQ/lyCiUNbx1bI/s0/Shanoa+by+FR.png
Colour Palette: Blues
Theme: Calm
Text: Glyph Sorceress
Avatar counterpart (For Tags)?: 180 x180

Please and thank you

Done and done:

Tag:
samus_aran_tag_by_firestar84-d8up9si.png

Icon:
samus_aran_icon_by_firestar84-d8upab8.png

Hey, you're stuff looks awesome, whenever you have a chance, if you wouldn't mind, I'd Love a signature for this site.

I don't know anything about this stuff. Really what I want is just something that incorporates the 9 Eevees
(Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon) with my user: Migit or Migit78 (i dont mind). My 3DS friend code - 4339-3640-0623, and maybe the tagline - Pokemon Breeder! - (if it fits)
Something about the size of your current Diana sig would do.

I'm happy for your creative genius to fill in the rest. :P
Sorry if this has all been super unhelpful.

Username: Migit78
Render/Stock: Not sure what this is, but I think this is on track? (http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/139/a/6/the_eeveelutions_by_tails19950-d5ldsr6.png)
Colour Palette: ?
Theme: Vibrant/Playful - Not sure something that kinda stands out
Size: Same as your current Diana sig? or any thats within PCs allowed size
Avatar counterpart (For Tags)? N

or a couple other images I like
http://24.media.tumblr.com/998b42e8a96a6f672f08ecf6bb2c0c34/tumblr_mnq4oxTibv1rv6iido1_500.png
or
http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums...__a__by_clowcardruler-d5uuauv_zpsca2f5031.png

Googleing "eeveelutions" and going images brings up plenty. :P

Ok, so yours was difficult. I did include all eeveelutions in there, and if you look carefully, you should find them all. I did try including them all together, and you probably could in a panorama-style picture, but I haven't done anything like that yet, and what came out was very bad. So here you go, hopefully you like it:

eeveewip_by_firestar84-d8up9se.png

Username: Seed0t
Render/Stock: http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/square_small/1/17172/1198116-seedot.png (anything Seedot)
Colour Palette:...
Theme: dark/menacing?
Size: Best suited for this forum
Text: Seed0t
Avatar counterpart (For Tags)? Yes please!

I am really not too picky, and would enjoy it if you had fun with this little project as well! I understand you can oly do so much with a Seedot lol.

Yep, here you go:
Tag:
seed0t_tag_by_firestar84-d8up9s9.png

Icon:
seed0ticon_by_firestar84-d8upaay.png

There's only so much you can do with a Seedot :P Hopefully it turned out pleasing to you.

Just a quick note to all: I am no longer accepting requests. I will be completing all current requests and then will be closing the shop. It will become a re-vamped gallery in due course, but I need time. Thanks for stopping by however, it's been a blast!

Last edited:

Circuit

Years
Hello! I guess I'll give the whole shop thing a shot. It's my first time doing stuff like this, so please bear with me.

Username: Bardothren
Render/Stock http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34100000/Brendan-pokemon-brendan-34197682-384-512.png
Color Palette: How 'bout some darker hues? Grays, blacks, dark reds, etc.
Theme: Sinister
Text: Silence has Fallen

I look forward to seeing how this turns out, and I'll be sure to give you due credit for your work.

Ah, I'm so sorry but the shop is actually closed. I need to update the main page, but I am currently working on other projects, and don't really have time to reliably complete requests. I will probably open again at a later date, but not right now. I'm very sorry :(

Zehn

Years
Just wondering how my sig is coming along? And it's a shame to see your shop close, your stuff was epic!

Circuit

Years
Shit... I'm not going to lie, I totally forgot. I'm so sorry! I'll get on that in a minute. Just gotta finish cooking some spaghetti.

Check back in an hour or so, shouldn't be too much longer than that!

EDIT: Or it wouldn't have had my computer decided to continue working. Give it a bit of time to cool down, and I'll get on it. Perhaps two hours?

EDITEDIT:
Delta said:

Done. Hopefully this is kinda what you wanted? Tell me if I got something wrong!

Credits / Me

Code here:

Spoiler:

You can put BBtags around the text in the hovering box such as [title], [float] and so on.

Last edited:

Zehn

Years
Great! Thanks! I was hoping it would be more "greek" but it's perfect ;)

Circuit

Years
Great! Thanks! I was hoping it would be more "greek" but it's perfect ;)

Well, if you have another image in mind, let me know and I'll switch it in for you. I did look, but I thought that one looked rather cool :P
Plus google didn't supply me with any good 'Greek' temples

Back