• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stories

laterz

DANE COOK:Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2007
    weird or funny stories anyone got one i will start. Ok so my parents got directions to heading to San Fransico site seein so we got the directions and we hit a sign that had the same name as the turn...when we got there we hit...MEXICO!!!:P so we turned all the way back longest drive...well we were standing there...the point is it was long.

Blake55

Trainer
    Years
    It just rained and it was all muddy and my dad dropped his Cigarette box or w/e into the mud and idk why he like grabbed my feet to hold me and i was upside down reaching for the cigarettes but my little stepbrother was leaning on the porch and well the railing fell over me and me and my brother fell no1 was hurt but i thought it was funny.

Back