• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stormers Trading station

Years
    Dmatt- its lv 53- I will get its 100 stats up ASAP
    Celethus- No problem, understandable
    Rotom- I need to see what the actual evs are there, and are any hacked?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hey is that feraligatr already lv.100, just wondering...anyway if you don't mind I'll be happy enough if you're willing to trade it to me... I can offer you a shiny beautifly or an ev'd politoed?...none of my pokemon or hacked or pokesaved....

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    okay then...well is there anything in specific that you are looking for that maybe I can see if I have it...I really need that Feraligatr and it seems well trained to me....

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    well the only one that I have up for trade is a lv.100 ev'd politoed...but I do have a legit Darkrai I can trade you since I don't use it...plus it is UT...will that work out well for feraligatr?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Aw man...well hey I do have a growlithe that has the egg moves Hidden Power and Flare Blitz...and the only Ev'd pokemon I have is politoed that I can trade...*sigh*

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    So which one would you like for the Magnezone? I'm the guy with shinies from the last page

Years
    Great- well I will need to get em cloned but the moment theyre done check the page with the pokes on at the bottom as it will say ready to trade.

jtien

:D
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    I'll trade you Shaymin for your Herecross! Is there anything else you want? I really like your gengar as well. Master ball? Lucky egg? Any pokemon perhaps?

Last edited:
    Back