• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Story of a Girl

What do you think of my Sprite Comic?

• Total voters

Blizzara

Yakujo Tatsujin
Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    I am so sorry I havn't done anything! i have lost my laptop, well hopefully it's fixable ... which had my sprite sheets and up to #20 of my sprite comic. =(
    Hopefully I can get it back.
    Again sorry!

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    Hello everyone, this is Blizzara. I had to create a new account, since I was hacked into ... I'm never comfortable on an account when that happens. ^^;
    Anyways, I still havn't gotten my computer fixed, but our computer guy is working on it. So hopefully soon I can get the next one up! Of course, that's not the only thing that's been holding me back; I was hospitlized early this month for a head concussion, I was released yesterday, so it's not just the crapiness of my laptop, it's the being it a creepy hospital.
    Anyways, my apologies for anyone really looking forward to a comic - I just can't make one without my sprites.

Back