• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Story Won't Progress

Rat

Years
  • This isn't so much my problem, as it is my little sister's...though, I have to deal with her asking me to try and fix her game :P

She just beat the Snowpoint gym leader, and the game now appears to be stuck in time. When she goes to the lake, the little cut scene with the Galactic dude and her rival doesn't happen...and the rival just says to go to Sunnyshore. Galactic person outside of their building in Veilstone, the one that drops the key for the warehouse...well, just isn't there.

Now, I know all this because, of course, I played it just to make sure she wasn't skipping anything...buuuut, yeah, the story won't progress. Unless we're both missing something, and the player's guide just happened to leave that little detail out.

Any clues? Or is she just gonna have to restart? :(

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    i got yah pal, the same thing happened to me ^^. heres the problem:

You need to go to lake Verity(the lake near Twinleaf) first, fight off the galactic troops 1st.
    After you done taht go to the lake again at snow point, and it will happen ther

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • oh my gosh that same freakin thing happened to me just do what he said above .. wow that was a dumb move my nintendo I looked around for about 3 hours before going to the internet.

Back