• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stoutert's FakeTopic

Stoutert

The darkest hour
Years
  • Hello everyone, I'm Stoutert and this is my FakeTopic.

This is me fakedex so far:
    Stoutert's FakeTopic

This is my older/other work:
    Spoiler:

My newest work:
    Spoiler:

Cya,
    ~Stoutert.

Gigatom~

Pokemon Ruthenium Creator ~
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    Nice Sprites ! You should make more. And add more shadding , that looks better ;)

Gigatom~

Dhjona

Spriter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    your sprites are all very small (the scratches), make bigger ones. and your last scratch is way to front.

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
  • Good job, your form is good and satisfactory. I have a suggestion, however. I would add more shading to your sprites. Nice work, other than that.

~Professor W.

Your scratch sprites are rather small. My rule of thumb for the size, is if I can't put my pinky tip on the sprite, and it covers up the majority of it, then it is too small. Also, more so with your recent ones, is they are to fronted. They aren't at enough of an angle, and that makes them look a lot more flat than they would.

Back