• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Stoutland] VS Liepard

Stoutland or Liepard?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    For me Stoutland wins.
    I've chosen it over Liepard based on the physical attacks the Lillipup family can learn.
    Another reason I wouldn't go with Liepard is that I personally don't like the design.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2012
    I like Stoutland... I never had one but it's more strong than Liepard, an Lillipup lvl 10 can defeat a Liepard lvl. 30, its so weak...

Ritzz

Bazinga
    Years
    Liepard. <3

Stoutland looks very scruffy, and I hate Intimidate, whether I'm the user, or I'm getting my attack cut. :/

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Liepard
    Having Intimidate is a huge advantage when it comes to battling so I prefer something that would cut my opponent attack in half,Stoutland would be a alternate if I had to use muscle and brawn to win a battle.Or unless I'm a idiot who has no idea what he's doing

Back