• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Straight up wrong moments

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
    Just talk about any gaming moments that made you wide-eyed or just feel truly perturbed.
    Mine would be in The Legend of Zelda Windwaker, when you go to Ganon's tower and find poor little Zelda lying uncouncious in a bed.

Years
    • Age 34
    • CA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    "no russian" made me wince the first time. other than that, nothin else really gets to me.

Years
    • Age 34
    • CA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    There was this one scene in Silent Hill 2 where it appears as if the Pyramid Head is having his way with two mannequins. D:

ha. I remember that, I think I repressed that memory. (those monsters he was raping were flippin weird)

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    The lust level in Dante's Inferno...it was pretty much the most disgusting thing ever. I'd describe it to you all, but it would make you puke (literally). Just look it up on youtube and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Kanji's dungeon and shadow just felt wrong in Persona 4.
    Spoiler:
    I still think he's gay.

Years
    When the GTA 4 TLAD guy meets that politician. Gross.

The "chainsaw" on the counter of "that store" in Las Venturas, GTA San Andreas.

Boy-on-Boy kiss comments from BULLY...

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Revolver Ocelot: "I love to reload during a battle! There's NOTHING like the feeling of slamming a loooong silver bullet into a well-greased chamber!"

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
    Revolver Ocelot: "I love to reload during a battle! There's NOTHING like the feeling of slamming a loooong silver bullet into a well-greased chamber!"
    He was an idiot. That was pretty wrong. During GH:WT when you are playing Beat it, that guy moonwalks. That was retarded. Everyone know Michael Jackson never moonwalked in Beat it.

Mad Hatteress

Just a little glitchy
    Years
    Ugh... When you learn what "Lord Tento" is in Devil Summoner 2.

Spoiler:

This just really, really disturbed me. The first game was very lighthearted for an SMT game and quite funny, so I was hoping for the same. Instead I got that.

Pityflame

Unemployed Ninja
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    People were seriously disturbed by no russian? wtf?
    You guys must hate GTA..

End of HL2 ep2. It wasn't disturbing, it just wasn't expected.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    The lust level in Dante's Inferno...it was pretty much the most disgusting thing ever. I'd describe it to you all, but it would make you puke (literally). Just look it up on youtube and you'll know what I'm talking about.

nah it's hawt.

Yeah that's pretty bad I suppose.

But I can deal with most things in games, I mean I think that tHotD: Overkill came closest to making me physically sick.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Giygas said:
    NESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESS
    Yeah... Giygas. That's all I can think of.

Back