• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stranded [Out of Character Disscussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    OoC Thread for Stranded, post your drabble here, as well as any other random idiosyncrasies. :D

Old Man's Rant
    Spoiler:

The TL;DR on What's Going On

Spoiler:

n_n So there's the plot information for reference if you're like me and hate multiple tabs [it makes it messy ;3;] and all that jazz. Anywho, feel free to ask questions here before and after ya sign up or if you just want to say hi, that's cool too. Just follow the Roleplay Corner rules and we should be good. n3n

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • How long exactly do you want the SU answers to be, and how long do you want posts in the RP to be?

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • Hello Mika~! It's nice to see that the roleplay is back- and with some improvements. I've got a good feeling about my new character and a few insane plot bunny ideas for if I get accepted, so watch out for that.

Oh and speaking of getting accepted, don't forget me this time please!
    XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    If I am using my same character, wouldn't he just push away from the reporter and hide his face? XD

Also essay is hurting me... I might have to pull an all-nighter...

Serves me right though...

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
  • Can't wait to see this started, I'm already having strange ideas of what that thing outside the airship could be!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Pure unadulterated speech without quotes eh? I'll get to it. Does that mean I can lie about my character then? (not like there would be any surprise in the rp mind you).

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    k guys. For those of you living in the US, you might've seen on the news that there's a huge snowstorm? Yeah that totally nailed my city and I'm gunna try and get the intro post up today but with the weather there's a high probability I'll lose power. If that's the case, post'll be up tomorow.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I'm back! My internet was down for three days, and I almost dead. Glad to see that thing's haven't really started. It is nice to know that I am not behind. <3

Cyndaquasher

Years
  • Three days without the internet? Wow, that really must have been tough, like back in MY day, when we had to walk uphill both ways to get non-electronic letters from our friends!

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    ^ except you forgot the part about the potatoes in your pockets to keep your pants warm.

Yeah, I've got the house working again so the starting post WILL BE UP tomorow. u_u

Please fasten your seatbelts. Ze ship, she is crashing u_u

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    ..when I was a kid, we had to bury our thoughts and our friends could harvest them once the BLISTERING WINTERS WUZ OVAR.

I... uh, ran out of Life cereal. That's my dilemma for the day.

Cyndaquasher

Years
  • Oh no! The ship is slow-mo crashing! Back in my day, we had none of this slow-mo! It was fast-mo or nothing and we liked it!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Probably won't be able to join, what with studying for exams and such... :(

I feel like my brain is on fire...

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Lol you guys. n_n

First post is up. n3n; and sign ups are closed.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    ^ except you forgot the part about the potatoes in your pockets to keep your pants warm.

Yeah, I've got the house working again so the starting post WILL BE UP tomorow. u_u

Please fasten your seatbelts. Ze ship, she is crashing u_u

Um, not to be rude, but have I or the other person who ('s name escapes me) posted in the main thread been accepted?

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Ah, gomen, you posted just after I put up the first post.

Unfortunately, I think we're too full with people right now for me to accept ya. ^^ Sorry, I really did like your profile.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    omgar I hate it when it does that. ;3;

ALWAYS save your work. always always. ;3;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back