• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stranded [pg-16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
Years
  • Name: Christal Dubois

ATTENTION ATTENTION

Stop! You! Trainer! Yes you! We're from Jublife TV. Give us a moment of your time for an Interview Before you Step on that Airship? You will! Good Good. Now you! You're a trainer, going on an adventure on that there AirShip behind you! When did you become a trainer and for what purpose did you set out on this journey?

Ok... Well, sure, I guess I'll do an interview? I'm a trainer and I started my journey back in Kanto. I was 14 at the time. I wanted to strike a sense of adventure at the time. It was the same old thing. School, homework, dinner, and hang out at home. My home was Cinnibar Island, and all of my friends lived on the mainland, so I could never hang with them outside of school. I was a little worried about school. I had 3 more months before I completed Level 6 of training, which I needed to complete so I could graduate. So, my mom bought a PokeTutor. It was a device that looked like a phone and had the lesson we were learning. It also had an interactive thing. But I didn't really need that. I could practice that out here. Technology rocks!

My adventure sense was really struck up, through Kanto and Johto! So many mountains, snow, rough trails, battles, and rivals kept awaiting me. New adventures at every corner, there were.

What about your Pokemon Team? You seem like quite a powerful trainer. What's your ace in the hole? Your favorite Pokemon? Your lap Pokemon? Our viewers at home want to know all about it, every last little detail!

I don't care about winning. I'm a fun trainer. I don't feel any pressure, but I still have a great team. I like technology, yes, but me and my Pokemon, we work awesome together. For example, me and my first Pokemon, a Pidgey, now a Pigeot, are very close. She is a helpful bird. Pigeot is always flying me around when I'm too tired to walk, and she also loves helping with food. She is often away, gathering nutritious berries or whatnot. She is not the battler of my team.

Another one of my Pokemon is Lapras. Lapras are extremely rare, but I happened to find one on my way back to Cinnibar after my first year. I was trying to find Articuno, unaware at the time that it fled from the region, and hiked in Seafoam Islands. I went deeper and deeper and I could not find the legendary. When I entered one of the caves, I saw Chinchou and Lanturn illuminating it. Then, I saw Lapras in a bright body of water. It was floating around in the cave, asleep. I woke it up by hitting it with an apple that Pigeot, at the time, a Pigeotto, gathered for us. That was a bad Idea, because Lapras was fuming mad. I used my Weepinbell that I caught near Celadon. Weepinbell is a fierce battler. Weeper always makes the other trainer weep. He is aggressive and always angry at something. He is very obstinate and determined. He is seemingly unstoppable. Sometimes, he is not obedient. He launched at Lapras, who fired an Ice Beam at Weepinbell. Weepy luckily dodged out of the way. He sent Lapras falling. But, Lapras used Blizzard after coming back up. No escape was possible. Weepy was struggling, but would not get in the flipping ball. I then told him to use Solarbeam. Lapras was too late to move. Then, Weeper fired a Razor Leaf at Lapras. I threw a Pokeball at it and it broke out. I had a Great Ball, tho' I didn't want to break it out. I then used Toxic on Lapras. He dodged and the poison polluted the water. As Lapras tried to fire an Ice Beam, I, I mean my Weeper, used Sludge Bomb. Lapras fell and was almost completely out of it by the time he got back up. I got Lapras secured in the Pokeball I threw 2 seconds later. Lapras is now a powerhouse on my team. So is Victor, my Victrebel.

Now in Johto, I captured a Teddiursa. I caught him immediately upon entering the first Route. He is cute and adorable. I never use him in battle. I only use him for fun. As a result, he does not often travel with me.

Machoke is cool. I caught him at Mt. Mortar in Johto. He is adventurous. He often pops out of the Pokeball. He tries to act like a human. Though he is my main man, he has a couple flaws. He often destroys my technology because he hates it.

Fab-u-lous~ Now, as a young person, you must have some traits you're proud of. Care to share them with our viewers at home? No need to be shy, I'm sure you're already used to the paparazzi!

[+ points of your character's personality, what makes everyone love you, in first person]

MM-MM-MM! Splendid, purely splendid! BEAUTIFUL! Now! Everyone has something they're not proud of. How about you? What are parts of you you don't really like? Bad Acne? Bad Breath? Spill it out loud!

[- points of your character's personality. Everyone's got their faults, what's your character's? First person again.]

That's it? Sheesh that's not so bad. Tell us about your fashion sense! What makes your look the next hottest thing to ever come out of Celadon City? Or are you a fan of the Veilstone designers? What makes you dress the way you do? What makes you pick the Clothing you pick?

[Why does your character dress the way he or she does? Describe it for us and explain why your character wears what he or she does. In first person~]

I'll have to remember that. You certainly know your stuff about the fashion industry. either that or you're a really good liar One. Last. Question! Why are you getting on that airship? What do you hope to obtain by flying up in the sky on a machine instead of a Pokemon? What's your intent, your goal, the reason you're moving you're spreading your wings?

[Why are you getting on the airship? Is it just to get to Olivine? Do you have a psychic sense that something bad could happen? Are you really freaking bored? You gotta have a reason here~ In first person.]

Thank you thank you thank you! Please check your TV soon to see this interview LIVE AND ON THE AIR.

I have to get off. I've got church. Hopefully this is better?

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Name: Penelope Guinn

ATTENTION ATTENTION

Stop! You! Trainer! Yes you! We're from Jublife TV. Give us a moment of your time for an Interview Before you Step on that Airship? You will! Good Good. Now you! You're a trainer, going on an adventure on that there AirShip behind you! When did you become a trainer and for what purpose did you set out on this journey?

Ah...well, no, I don't really mind being interviewed, it's jus-huh? When did I become a trainer?

Oh...well, I'm eighteen right now and I was fifteen when I left home, so...it's been about three years since I've become a trainer. Ah, but I'm not really very good, I mean, I just travel from town to town and well...I...I like to sculpt ice and my pokemon help me too and...ah, I'm sorry; I'm confusing you aren't I? Um...I guess you can just call me a watcher...oh, no, I mean, a pokemon watcher, not a...yeah, but I do like to see new pokemon and try to sculpt them when I can. It's...a hobby of mine, but I do also try to put on exhibitions in the towns I visit since, well...I'm not very good at earning money through battling, so...this is really the only way I can...get by, and well...I don't really make a lot but it's... I find it... It's fun.

What about your Pokemon Team? You seem like quite a powerful trainer. What's your ace in the hole? Your favorite Pokemon? Your lap Pokemon? Our viewers at home want to know all about it, every last little detail!

No...I'm not strong at all...but my pokemon, they're...well, I guess you can say that they are but they're not really interested in battling either, and I...don't really like picking favourites, I mean, they're all my friends and help me with my work, so... Oh, but I only have three pokemon too, so it's probably not that interesting for the audien-huh? It doesn't matter? Oh...well, I guess I can just name them if that's the case...

Um, well, there's Paku; my sneasel who used to belong to my mother. She was an ice sculptor too but when I told her I wanted to sculpt as well, she literally threw Paku into my arms. I guess you can say that he's my ace in the hole, as he's been with me since I left home and helps me the most with my work. Ah, but I'm not saying that Letty or Hime don't help me, I mean, they really do...a lot...and um, I'm sorry; I got ahead of myself again didn't I? Let me start again... Huh? It's fine? Ah, okay, I'm sorry; I'll just keep going then...

'Letty' is my froslass and she actually found me when I was travelling through the mountains. It was nice...to find someone, or well, a pokemon that was so...interested in my work. I think she thought the sculptures I made were real ice pokemon, so...she followed me and when I got through the mountains and arrived in the next town...she was attached.

Um...and my last pokemon? Well, she was actually my first...no, I mean, Paku was my first in that my mother gave him to me but Hime was my first pokemon that I actually...caught. It's...a long story but I think that Hime is the one that understands me the most... Oh, sorry...'Hime' is a prinplup.

Fab-u-lous~ Now, as a young person, you must have some traits you're proud of. Care to share them with our viewers at home? No need to be shy, I'm sure you're already used to the paparazzi!

No...I...I'm not really used to this but I guess you can say that I'm proud of my...sculptures. Ah, no, they're not a personal trait are they? I...I mean that I like sculpting and...no...ah...I'm sorry, I'm getting confused now.

Um...well, I don't really have a lot of traits that I'm proud of but...I am a little confident in my ability to make ice sculptures that people and pokemon might like. But other than that...

Sorry, I hope that's good enough.

MM-MM-MM! Splendid, purely splendid! BEAUTIFUL! Now! Everyone has something they're not proud of. How about you? What are parts of you you don't really like? Bad Acne? Bad Breath? Spill it out loud!

I...I'm not sure how comfortable I am answering this, but...well, I have a lot of qualities that aren't really notable. I'm...short and am often mistaken for and treated like a twelve-year-old. I'm also indecisive, which...annoys people so I try not to have anyone rely on me if I can help it. And um...it's kind of embarrassing but...I'm really shy too. I...I'm not really someone who gets along with other people and it's not because I like to be alone, it's just...I'm just not someone people like...

That's it? Sheesh that's not so bad. Tell us about your fashion sense! What makes your look the next hottest thing to ever come out of Celadon City? Or are you a fan of the Veilstone designers? What makes you dress the way you do? What makes you pick the Clothing you pick?

H...Hottest thing? I uh...I'm not really into fashion, sorry, and I don't really know anything about it. All of my clothes are hand-me-downs from my mother, she made them herself and since we both lived in Snowpoint City, a lot of them were made for warmth. I uh...guess that's why I'm wearing this at the moment; it's just a robe, like a nemaki, but it's padded so it doesn't need any extra layers underneat-huh? The design?

Oh, ah, it's um...kind of embarrassing to admit but my mother asked me what I liked the most in the world when she was fixing this up for me to wear and I said that I liked...ice, s-so she stitched an ice stone for me on the back. It's a little silly but...I really like it.

I'll have to remember that. You certainly know your stuff about the fashion industry. either that or you're a really good liar One. Last. Question! Why are you getting on that airship? What do you hope to obtain by flying up in the sky on a machine instead of a Pokemon? What's your intent, your goal, the reason you're moving you're spreading your wings?

Oh...I'm sorry, I didn't really explain why I was travelling did I? Um...well, it's kind of personal but...like I said before, seeing new pokemon and sculpting them is kind of my hobby and is really the only way I can get by. My mother's retired now too so...I'm trying not to depend on her if I can help it.

Sorry...I know it's not that profound of an answer, but...that's it.

Thank you thank you thank you! Please check your TV soon to see this interview LIVE AND ON THE AIR.

Ah...thank you too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    Name:Rocky

ATTENTION ATTENTION

"Oh you're talking to me oh um OK i don't mind interviews...when did i become a trainer did you say?ok well about 3 years ago i was bored so i went to play around town i found a big looking building Prof. Birches lab and i decided to go in when i got in a i was greeted none other then Birch himself 'well what are you doing here my fine boy?'
    'oh well i was bored and saw this building.''oh i see and how old are you my dear boy?''um about 10 i guess,why?' 'well that's just perfect well you see lad when kids turn 10 they can become trainers Pokemon trainers i might add and you my sonny are about to be a Pokemon trainer' 'Really?!' 'yes just come up here and choose your Pokemon.' 'cool I'll take this one.' as i pointed to the first Pokeball.'well well well you have chosen Treecko' 'Treecko,Treecko,Treecko'I kept saying to myself and that was basicly how i became a trainer.Now you're asking why i am stepping on this airship right now well
    I thought that if i could be just lucky i might be able to catch a rare pokemon over in Olvine with my Grovyle right here." "Gro,gro,vyle" "I'm hoping i might be that 1 in a million to catch a Legendary or Shiny Pokemon so i can prove myself Useful in this world and not utterly useless. So beyond that anymore questions?"
    "well i am very glad you asked right here is my 'Ace in the hole' my best pal Grovyle/Blade
    right here now if you were paying attention earlier you would of heard how i got this dude.My Second Pokemon is this here Espeon Ruby how rocks the house just as much as Grovyle,and how i got this little dude was I was walking through the Viridian forest with Treecko when all of a sudden there was an injured Eevee on the ground with a broken paw so my and Treecko carried the little guy to shelter now even though he is my Pokemon i never used a Pokeball to catch but by now I'm sure he's gotten used to me.

"Well I am very kind and generous to people,very very kind caring and helpful to all Pokemon."

"Well I kinda get Timid if i get Startled by crashes or by something sneaking up on me,but i don't think it's that bad is it?"

"Well you see i have a kind heart doesn't mean i have to look it. I got a Long sleeve Skull Shirt, a Faded pair of Black Jeans, a jacket with fire and death on it, a nice pair of black shoes, and a nice gray Porkpie Hat.Now if you wonder why i wear this stuff i got as much clue as the next guy who saw me."

"As I might have told you before I hope to Spot or Catch a Legendary or Rare pokemon over in Olvine with my two best pals Grovyle and Espeon.Now then if there are no more questions i will just be going now."

"You're Welcome." As Rocky looks back and gets on the Airship ready to take off.

Pokemon:

Name:Grovyle NickName:Blade
    Type:Grass
    Level:17
    Ability:OverGrow
    Moves:Absorb,Quick Attack,Fury Cutter,Pursuit

Name:Espeon NickName:Ruby
    Type: Psychic
    Level:16
    Ability:Synchronize
    Moves:Confusion,Sand Attack,Helping Hand,Tail Whip

Items:
    Pokedex
    3 Pokeballs
    A Poketech

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    @Hitsukiyo: Actually, all I see wrong now is that you didn't hit enter twice between paragraphs. XD *pet peeve* I like the extra meat [tho next time you could just edit your original post :D You don't have to post twice.] so yes, i'll Accept you. n3n

@Infinite Meditaion; I know you're not done but that first paragraph is incredibly offensive to me… Please tone down the attempt at a gang member, please for the love of spheal… o___x; Not to mention, so far, it's incredibly Stu like. He's committed all those crimes and hasn't been caught? A criminal wouldn't talk to the cameras like that unless he was really really stupid… o_x;;

@Phanima: n__n eel the wayward Phani has arrived! She's nicknamed Penquin, Aea says so and she's most defiantly in. Love the ice sculptor idea. :D Accepted

@BlastoKing: ….Just no. o_x; First off your grammar and spelling is so atrocious I can hardly read your profile and it's such a bad problem, that's enough to decline you right then and there. On top of it, you've made a cookie cutter trainer from a video game. Nothing unique there except a slight hint of frosting so you're declined ^^;;

Also, to answer your question, unless it's a mystery dungeon or pokemorph role-play, assume that all sign ups are for trainers, not pokemon. <3

Guys sign ups will stay open til noonish tomorow methinks <3

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • @Infinite Meditaion; I know you're not done but that first paragraph is incredibly offensive to me… Please tone down the attempt at a gang member, please for the love of spheal… o___x; Not to mention, so far, it's incredibly Stu like. He's committed all those crimes and hasn't been caught? A criminal wouldn't talk to the cameras like that unless he was really really stupid… o_x;;

Craaaaap! Why? Why? WHY am I so bad at creating characters? I have a 97 in English! I should be able to create a flipping RP character.

Well, actually, I mentioned she's (my character is a female) been to jail 3 times for extended periods of time. And, yes, my character is stupid. As I mentioned, she was a dropout of school. She was also drunk a bit at the time.

But you're the RP master and you know what you're doing, so I'm going to edit my character.

I edited, but I'm STILL NOT FINISHED.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Aaaand... I edited my post (rather greatly, taking out quite a few elements I had in the earlier, third person-like SU XD), so is it better, or does it still need working on?

Criticism for RP SUs helps me, seeing how I'm rusty and I need to learn from my mistakes. Failure just makes a person more successful, you know?

/does my philosophy even make sense? XD

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    We can still sign up right?

Name: Bon Choco

ATTENTION ATTENTION

"An interview huh.... I guess I don't mind... I started my journey last year, in the Sinnoh region. I always loved Pokémon, especially Fatina. Watching her was amazing, she took Pokémon and made them into living art. Anyway, I was wandering around on Route 208 outside of Hearthome, when I was attacked by some wild Pokémon. Luckily, Fatina was near by training and saved me. She then told me that Pokémon weren't just to be used as objects of beauty, but as strong and admirable partners for battling in Gyms. And I guess that's why I got started... I'm not really sure you could call it a journey though. My Pokémon are my friends, I haven't actually challenged a Gym or anything yet. All I really do with my Pokemon is run errands that require getting through the grass with Pokemon in it."

"Oh, my team, yeah of course... Well, I'm not that great at battling, and I just catch what I like. My dad works with Poffins at the Poffin House in Hearthome, and a few days after Fatina inspired me, there was a wild Munchlax rummaging through the trash. Dad caught, and gave it to me as a gift."

"There's also my Combee... See, Munchlax and I were training back out on route on Route 208. Anyway, we were training by this Honey Tree and there were a bunch of Combee. Munchlax wouldn't leave them alone, so I had to catch one to calm him down. It look a while though, the things are pretty darn elusive. "

"Well, I've always been good at baking Poffins, that comes from Dad. Not much skill otherwise, I'd like to say I'm a good battler, but I really haven't been in a real competitive battle yet."

"Well, I'm a bit of a glutton. Once again, that comes from Dad... All of those Berries in the Poffin House? How can I resist!!? It's not my fault that I love to eat... Well, maybe it is... Also, I've been told I'm clingy, like I get homesick and miss my friends way to much. Personally, I'm not so sure that's a bad thing. Can we move onto the next question."

"My clothes? I uh… I bought these at Veilstone, it's not really that fare from Hearthome. I really like my leather jacket, it feels nice and cool on my skin. This shirt though, the Poke Ball print makes me feel comfortable, its made out of corduroy, and I absolutely adore corduroy! And well, my jeans? Jean are jeans, yah know? There what everyone wears, I can't help it. That's what was in stock... Bou know, I really couldn't care much more than I already do about clothes."

"Well that's easy. I took the S.S. Spiral to Vermillion from Snowpoint so I could study up on the lack of berries in Kanto. That, and I don't have any Pokemon even remotely clos to being able to surf. I really only did it because my dad asked me to, I could always take the S.S. Spiral back to Snowpoint, but I really want to go to Olivine first. Why? Well, I wanted to get my hands on some MooMoo Milk before I go back to Hearthome, I hear it's not the same as it is in Sinnoh."

Last edited:

Meister

A leak has sprung !!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    Name: Andreas ''Andy'' Meester

ATTENTION ATTENTION

''Wow, Me on TV.
    Uhm, well, I'm from Goldenrod and I wanted to see more of the continents, so I went to kanto here and just hunted pokemon that are interesting to me, like a collector.
    I became a pokemon trainer cause of the excitement and the traveling.''

''Well, I have a Rhydon that I met as Rhyhorn at the Darcave, it was my first Pokemon, my friends all had Pokemons but I did not, but we went Hiking and thats where I met him, my friend lend me his Spinarak and I fought the rock pokemon.
    It was a hard fight but I caught him and now we are best buddies.
    his a bit stuburn and gets anrgy fast if he's losing a battle so he goes in a frenzy what gets him knocked out actually pretty fast.

Uhm, I got a magmar, I traded him for my grandma's Meowth with a girl, that meowth did not like me when I got him when my grandma died but its not something I'm proud of.
    Magmar is a chilled pokemon so to say, he is lazy but he gets the job done.
    But then its back to chilling and being lazy actually.

Then there's my Duskull, he was caught in the sprout tower, when I heard that there were Ghost pokemon there I just had to catch one for my collection so.
    He's a bit tempered but kinda like normal pokemon, I dont have too much problems with him.

And my Croagunk, Ah, I just caught him some days ago in Safari zone, so I dont actually fought with him that much but hes an Interesting Pokemon that I'm gonna find more about when I'm home.''

''Well, I'm a charmeur, but not a womanizer, Noo not at all, haha.
    I'm easy going and know how to keep peace in a group, my friends fought allot with each other, not physical but with words and such.''

''I dont really listend to people who know thinks better then me, and I'm a little bit of a know it all, so yeah that are my downsides.
    And I'm not so proud of the meowth thing I did, but thats something I want to forget.''

''I like hoodies, My dad does not, he's always telling me to get that hoodie of my head and let my brown hair just grew longer, but its a good size now, some gell in it that it lookes a bit classy, but me hoodies on it so Méh, who knows? My pants as low as possible its a comfort thing, some classy sneakers underneath it and its done, As you can see I love the different colours on my hoodie, Purple, toxic green, red and black, its totally my style.
    Its the new thing in the future, colourfull cloths, Im telling you.''

''Well, as I said, I'm going home, and cause I dont have flying pokemon this is the fastest way getting there, the boat just takes too long and the railroad train is not as comfortable.''

''Thank you for letting me on TV, my mom will love this. Have a nice day, See ya.''

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    [ooc: I've thought on it guys and I really can't accept more people than I already have. Thank you for your interest and I'm really sorry I can't take you all. ;; ~Sign up is Posted]

It was supposed to be a normal trip. Normal passengers from all walks of life getting on board a normal looking ship and flying to a normal location to do more normal things. The group getting on the smaller, longer-than-normal, flight that day were your normal assortment of trainers. Some were small, some were middle aged teenagers and some were older, almost to the point of retirement from the training world. A normal group.

The cabin was arranged into single chair rows on the sides with a large center aisle. The crew consisted of a pilot, a co-pilot and a flight attendant dressed in normal tight-fighting flight attendant clothing. The flight attendant made sure the children had assistance getting into their seats and getting the buckles done properly before buckling herself in and letting that traditional 'in the event of a crash, please do the following' movie run its mandated course. Grabbing the microphone from the wall, she reminded her passengers once more that only one Pokemon at a time was allowed out of its pokeball, that bathrooms were located in convenient locations and that seat belts needed to be worn until otherwise stated and, that a little later, there would be some complimentary food items.

Normal.

Completely normal.

The cabin was as noisy as always, pokemon and children babbling ontop of the light sound of the slight turbulence beneath their feet. The peanuts and pokechow was passed out and soon after, the Johto region itself came into sight. With just a short time til the decent would begin, it seemed the normal flight would have a normal ending.

That was, until the flock of migrating pidgey got into the engine. That's when this particular flight stopped being normal. A shudder, a thud, as the engine on the left side began to creak with agony from having such a fleshy material shoved inside it. A little smoke out the edges soon turned into a full flame, just outside the left window. The passengers shrieked, panic quickly started to spread through the cabin. Stepping to the front, climbing along the chairs, she, the flight attendant who's training had told her this sort of thing would never happen, stood before the masses, "Ladies and Gentlemen please calm down. At this time, I request that those of you with Pokemon out please return them to their pokeballs immediately. Fasten your seatbelts and please take hold of the masks falling from the ceiling. Place them over your nose and mouth, they'll give you clean air to breath. Please do not panic, everything is going to be alright."

Crash procedure.

Panic.

The pilot had to make an emergency landing. In the middle of nowhere.

It wasn't hard, he'd managed by the grace of Arceus to find a seemingly empty stretch of road in a town they didn't recognize to land in. There were hardly people out, not like he the pilot could really stop the plane now that he'd come this far anyways, but there was a sickening scream and crunch as the plane began to land itself, shuddering, screeching as the underbelly was scratched up by the cobblestones they were running over.

It seemed like forever, before the plane finally stopped. There was the sound of crackling embers, the overwhelming misty smoke, the sounds of the injured. The flight attendant reached for the microphone to sooth before becoming the soothed with the overwhelming sense of black.

----

"I'm busy."

"Y-your highness someone needs to be sent to this crash site, it could be an attack from the north, you can't just ignore it!"

"...But I have other things to do?"

"...babysitting the orphans from last week's explosion does not count as other things to do milady...."

"...I'm the princess, I say it's important. Pfft. If you're going to be that way send someone else for me then, okie dokie~?"

"Who, milady?"

"Um... Um... Luci! Send Luci."

"...Lady Lucinda? ....Your highness, are you asking for the people in that...thing in the center court to be slaughtered?"

"What? Ffff. Don't be so silly. Luci's nice and I trust her and if Luci goes, someone's checking it out, right? Problem solved!"

"Your Highness...Lady Lucinda has a um reputation for being a... um... tyrant. Yes, that's word. She's a tyrant in these situations, are you certain you might not want to consider sending Sir Andre instead?"

"What?" The girl turned, her blonde hair flouncing over her shoulder, "Luci won't hurt them, she'll just bring them here. I trust her."

"And Sir Andre?"

"...Andre would get distracted by pretty girls if there are any. I dunno. I'd rather keep Andre with me, we're going to dress him up next." She raised an eyebrow quizzically, "What's your deal? It's okay take it easy and go send Luci."

The guard sighed, rubbing his forehead between his thumb and forefinger before he bowed and exited, closing the oak door behind him, the princess's chatter echoing behind him as he wandered down to deliver the young princess's orders.

"Now where were we? Oh yes that's right! Pretty dresses now~ Let's put them on~!"

----

It took awhile for the smoke to settle in the cabin and it took even longer for people to start to consider moving. Aina pushed the glasses further up on her face, blinking to try and get the line of sight a bit clearer before she unbuckled her seatbelt and took that first brave step onto the floor. When it didn't crack open underneath her, she straightened herself up a little further and tried another step, looking side to side at the people still shaking from the crash itself. She gave herself a quick once over, as best she could in the dark, before the small child inched her way down towards the door. The safety video had said to peek outside before trying to open the door but the peek hole was higher up than her tiptoes could show her. Needed to find a way to view out that hole. Taking a quick glance behind her, Aina noticed other people that were also not dead were starting to move and make noises but some of them could very well be hurt and it would be selfish to ask one of the taller people for help. She needed to find a way to do it herself.

Peering up, she spied an emergency hold bar to assist in departing from this particular emergency exit up above her head. If she could get enough air on a jump, she might be able to reach it and hang from the bar and maybe peer out the hole. With her eyesight, she couldn't judge whether or not it would work as well as she wanted but it was worth a try. Pulling her arms down, and crouching for a moment, she properly flung herself in the air and let out a slight squeak of delight when her fingers touched the metal. This squeak turned into a shriek when they slipped and the child went crashing back to the floor, landing square on her backside. Whimpering, she struggled back up. It smarted but it didn't seem broken. Time for try two!

Nibbling on her bottom lip, she flung herself up higher, ignoring the smart in her knee before grasping on with all the might her tiny body could muster, eyes squinted shut, blonde hair falling in her face. When she didn't fall, she opened one eye and then the other. It'd worked! She was now hanging a good couple feet of the ground and could peer through the peep hole enough to see what was going on outside. What she saw made the child flail in discomfort [this of course caused her to fall again] but once she scrambled back up to her feet, she stepped back towards the cabin, fists balled under her chin, a voice barely above a whisper muttering at the group at first. "U-um... g-guys... There's.... There's..."

Glancing around it, it became apparent the people putting themselves back together and checking their persons and making sure all their pokeballs and stuff like that was all in place hadn't heard a word she'd said. Maybe... Maybe I need to be louder?

Raising her tone to a shout, face inflamed, the girl squinted her eyes and squeaked just as loudly as she could, "G-guys I'm sorry to bother you but there's a really scary brown-haired lady outside with a sword and a Scizor and... and she's not happy and uwah, I'm scared! Gah forget the last part but yeah! Bad lady, scary lady, outside! ...whaddawedo?" It was then that the girl's eyes threatened to pool over with tears which she was now hurriedly brushing away under her thick glasses with the backs of her hands.

[Whoohoo we've started. ^^ Basic idea is to just do a small amount of information leading onto the airship/the crash and then wake up/get moving after said crash. Someone can be brave to open to door if they really want but please don't go beyond that. For future reference, I've asked Scar and Alter to help with a couple NPCs. Alter's got Luci and Scar's got Andre. If you're interested in a side character let me know, I've got a whole slew of them. XD; Anyways, welcome to Stranded. n3n ]

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Keith decided that flying had been a bad idea shortly before the airship crash-landed.

He tried to tell himself it was all a part of the adventure and began consoling himself with the usual drivel about necessary risks, just getting unlucky, and there being no way he could have foreseen a flock of idiotic migrating obese Pidgey getting sucked into the engines of the aircraft. Most of those thoughts were driven out of his head immediately when he released Maya after the ship had landed unceremoniously, and the Butterfree had immediately flown onto his face and refused to let go, trembling in fright. After a few minutes of soothing he let her go, then released his other Pokemon, silently vowing that he'd take a fast ship across the ocean next time.

Arf came out looking slightly bemused and scratching his ear, wondering what the fuss was and looking expectantly at Keith- perhaps begging for a treat. Errol simply stared wide-eyed at the damage, wondering how the ship could have gotten into such a state (he was surprisingly bad at putting things together for a Pokemon with powers of foresight). It was Elsie, predictably, who had the best handle on things. The moment she noticed the nervous young girl attempting to open the door she began squeaking. Keith followed, careful to step past the seats. Passengers seemed extremely rattled from the experience, and who could blame them. He could see a stewardess trying to console two or three nervous fliers, and now that the nauseating feeling of the crash was beginning to overcome his adrenaline rush Keith briefly wondered if he shouldn't talk to her for a moment.

Elsie, however, was too insistent to let him pause long enough for a nervous breakdown. He made his way to the small girl, leaving Arf to investigate a spilled bag of peanuts and Errol to console Maya a bit more. He was at her side just as she announced the appearance of a strange woman outside with a sword.

A quick peak out the window confirmed she wasn't joking.

Keith sighed and looked at the small girl. "...I'm honestly not sure," he said after a moment. "But... she might be here to help us. I doubt she'd just stab us in the face without speaking to us first."

In polite society maybe. We're in the wilderness now, a small voice whispered in the back of Keith's head. For all we know she thinks we're demons or something.

Hey, that might be fun.

Keith sighed as his sense of adventure, paranoia, and common sense began a three-way battle in the depths of his subconscious mind.

He felt like he was going to be very, very sick in a moment.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2009
    Hitori had always loved flying...
    On her Aerodactyl. Not in an Aeroplane.
    Her eyes green eyes slowly opened, and it had only been then that she realised she'd closed them.
    Breathe.
    She concentrated and heaved out a shakey breath. She was still shaken... Shaken. She couldn't feel any pain... Hitori felt her fingers begin to ache from gripping the arm rests of her seat too hard, and her grip slowly began to loosen and she stared at the ceiling of the plane, to be greeted with someone's suitcase landing on her lap from the shelves above her.
    "Geez..." A single word uttered from her lips as she shoved it off of her onto the floor of the plane.
    "Umbray?"
    A farmillier sound rung in her ears, and it was only then she remember Tsuki, her umbreon, who was standing on the seat next to her.
    Hitori looked at her umbreon with somewhat disbelief. How could she have forgotten about Tsuki?
    Fear really was an amazing thing.
    "Tsuki, are you OK?" She asked, quietly.
    "'Bray." The umbreon replied, her large red eyes stood out against her black pelt as she stared into the face of her trainer.
    Hitori was happy to see she wasn't injured from the crash...
    "Good t' hear." Hitori said. She pushed herself to her feet, noticing the weight of her shoulder bag tug on her shoulder as she straightened. She felt releived... It contained her Pokemon, after all. Being a trainer, she obviously need them, and in their balls they weren't going to get hurt.
    She bent each of her limbs to test and stretched.
    Nothing broken...
    That was good enough.
    Well... What now?

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    When the young man came over, Aina skittered to the side, jumping out of his way before bumping into the wall. Mumbling and looking towards the other man, she half stepped forward, half stepped back, her voice switching from the man to the floor, from the floor to the man and back again, "U-um… Um… Um….Uuuuwau…" Nibbling on her lowerlip, she walked over when he slumped partially against the wall. Concern was written on the child's face as her hand reached out towards his sleeve. She'd grab it, tug down, and ask him what was wrong, that was a good idea, right? Just had to lean a little bit further…

Aina's glasses were thick for a reason. The child had no depth perception whatsoever and what she thought was Keith's arm turned out to be a plate of steel and instead of an arm it was a wall which her face promptly smooshed into and skidded down leaving the child on her knees with her face on the floor in a rather awkward position that lasted about ten seconds before she scrambled back up, hurriedly fixing her skirt before looking up at the male, a hand extended towards his face, patting at his cheek, "A-ahm… Are you okay? You look bad..." She chewed on her lip again, "Are you sick or hurt mister?"

Looking back at the others, her face flushed further, "A-ah, I shouldn't just focus on him, is...is everyone okay?"

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Looking back, it hadn't seemed like such a bad day for flying nor was it weather-wise, but who could have foreseen a flock of pidgey obliterating themselves upon one of the ship's engines? According to the passenger beside her, no one but that was exactly what had happened.

She had been jostled from her brief napping by the frightful turbulence and the cries of the other passengers around her, but the situation wasn't made clear until the ship finally made its crash landing, snapping her to full attention with a hefty bump on the noggin. Letting out a stifled groan, she had braced herself upon the seat in front of her as described by the flight attendants as a safety manoeuvre in the event of a crash but that did little to subdue the shakiness that was now spreading throughout her body. This was more so due to the terrifying events that had just transpired but it still took her a moment before she could somewhat compose herself, the other passengers' subdued movements and cries doing little to improve her mood.

What did bring her around a little more was the presence of a mightyena, obviously belonging to the passenger who had just joined another by the emergency exit, nonchalantly burying its nose in a peanuts bag. Seeing the pokemon immediately reminded of her own and with a quick and slightly panicked self-frisking, she let out a relieved sigh as her fingers brushed over the only three pokeballs in her possession.

They were all there. Good.

Recovering from her momentary lapse, she then began to check herself over for any damage to her person, following the example of another passenger in front of her. The passenger with the umbreon seemed to have gotten off better than she did though, as the bump on her noggin and the newly discovered brazes along her knees began to work their bruising magic. Wincing as she applied pressure to them, she was quickly distracted by the confirmation of a 'scary lady' standing outside the plane by the two passengers at the emergency exit, followed by a selfless query from the younger-looking one.

It was in times like this that she avoided any and all communication or involvement with others that would put her on the spot...and that was exactly what she did. But, deciding it would be rude to just ignore the girl's request, she quietly chirped, "I-I'm alright...but I think some of the other passengers could use some help..." Getting to her feet, she slowly shuffled around the next seat to see who was still alive enough to be helped, while thoughts of the 'scary lady' outside began to plague her shaken mind.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Axel sat very still.

If you had looked at him you might have thought he was asleep, but you'd be wrong. He was using every fiber of his willpower not to chuck up the meatball sub and potato chips that he had ingested only an hour or so before. He was, in fact, a pretty miserable sight to behold. His head throbbed, and he thought his nose might be broken; it had smashed pretty hard against the seat in front of him at contact. A quick wipe from a napkin he happened to have gripped onto when the plane started to descend confirmed that it was indeed bleeding, but after wrinkling it bunny-esque, he decided that it wasn't broken, although it had clearly been a close call.

His blonde hair was tousled and it dipped into his eyes. He quickly checked his hair to make sure that he wasn't bleeding anywhere in his scalp. He wasn't, and that did a great deal to ease his mind. Quickly checking his belt and his person, he ascertained that he had all his Pokemon with him, and his Pokegear was working properly, although he didn't have any signal.

The landing had been a very well orchestrated one, as improvised as it was. Glancing around the cabin, he figured there were no fatalities, which also eased his mind. The napkin still clutched to his moderate bloody nose, he stood up, and quickly sat back down again, a wave of nausea sweeping over him. Through his closed eyes and quickly turning stomach, he heard this.

"G-guys I'm sorry to bother you but there's a really scary brown-haired lady outside with a sword and a Scizor and... and she's not happy and uwah, I'm scared! Gah forget the last part but yeah! Bad lady, scary lady, outside! ...whaddawedo?"

Axel opened his eyes and watched this young girl with glasses thicker than Poke-cola bottles, playing nurse for everyone. Who was she? She tended to another young man who was standing, and she faded from Axel's thoughts. He brought down the napkin, which was now pretty much soaked in blood, and he tossed it into a small plastic bag with a tut of disgust. The young girl spoke up again, and Axel looked up.

"A-ah, I shouldn't just focus on him, is...is everyone okay?"

Noticing a few shaken nods of agreement, Axel nodded too, adding with a hint of concern in his voice. "I'm fine too, but what about you, little girl? First off, are you alright?" He stood up woozily and kneeled down next to the frantic young one. With a soft voice, he continued. "Where are your parents? ...what's your name?"

Last edited:

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Who would of thought it? What was supposed to be a simple flight to see his parents for a few days landed them in the middle of nowhere thanks to the shenanigans of a few misguided Pidgeys. And they say those things aren't deadly. Aiden scoffed at the thought while annoyance filled him to the brim. He had already gotten over the shakiness of the rather abrupt landing, and had been resting against the interior of the plane for a few good minutes now while he assessed the situation at hand. He guided his hands through his slick hair as he let out a deep sigh. So much for Ma's birthday. He couldn't help but let his mind drift as the subject bubbled in his brain. Ma.. Pops.. Man, they'll be worrying about me. 'Son! Always be on time!' Heh, well, I'll be a bit late to the party this year. Save a slice of cake for me, will ya? He let out a slight chuckle as he enacted the scene out in his head.

A rather loud yelp from one of the other passengers jolted Aiden from his daydreaming. He tried to drift back into his thoughts, but soon figured it would be better to see what all the commotion is. There was a small girl and a young man by one of the emergency exits, staring out the window at something. Aiden had heard something about a woman from the young girl a few minutes before, but he wasn't paying enough attention to recall the exact details. Whatever was going on outside, those two were engrossed in it. It was at that moment that Aiden heard the first words from the girl that he actually payed attention to. She was asking if the passengers were alright, while keeping rather worrying eyes on the man beside her.

"Yea, girly, I'm fine.", Aiden spoke up as he pushed himself from the wall he was leaning against. He saw another passenger scoping the rows for anyone who may need help, but Aiden's interest was piqued in the apparent visitor the rag-tag crew had coming for them. He tried to take a casual stroll over to the emergency exit, but he soon realized his legs were still weak from the shock of the impact, making his stroll a bit awkward. It didn't really help much that the entryway was a bit crowded by now, leaving him forced to stand on legs of jello while he tried to figure everything out.

"So, what's the dealy-o?" Aiden asked as he arrived at the door. He took a quick peep out the window to see what the fuss was about. A rather stern looking woman wielding a sword, and a Scizor not far behind, was approaching the plane. "Oh. I suppose that would be the.. dealy-o?" He said with a nervous chuckle. He took a deep gulp and mustered up the question he figured everyone was thinking. "So.. Uh, what are we gonna do about Sally Scizorhands out there?"

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
  • It had taken ages for Joe to get Jato onto that airship. It took even longer to calm Jato down and convince him that the plane wasn't going to explode. However, after all was said and done, Jato was pretty relaxed about the whole thing and behaved way better than Joe had expected, so the both of them moved their chairs back and decided to take a nap until they were told otherwise. Yep, there was no way this trip could be ruined...

Well, except for the pidgey flock that got sucked into the engine! Joe and Jato woke up with a snap and while Joe tried to assess the situation, Jato tried to get out of his seat! "Oh shut up and let me put this over your snozz," he said as Jato flailed around and refused to go back in his pokeball. Joe was used to Jato going into a panic, but only when they were really in trouble! As he put his own oxygen mask on, Joe assumed the brace position and hoped for the best. After all, the pilots were probably trained for this stuff right? Right?

CRASH! SCREE! CRAAK!

After the initial shock of 'landing,' Joe stuck his head up and looked around. A lot of people were hurt and confused. One of the advantages of travelling with Jato was that Joe always had some emergency medical supplies on hand, in case some thief tried something stupid, or if someone was wearing red. Oh yes, wearing red had landed them in a lot of troubles in the past.

"Hey, Jato, get your butt off me! Jato? Jato?" Joe said as he tried to push his friend off of him, but there was no response! If Jato had died, he didn't know what he'd do! Luckily, he had one more ace up his sleeve: a small box of hand-made pokemon food that his aunt had given him just happened to be in his pocket! "Hey Jato, want some food?" Joe asked. It was really a rhetorical question, since Jato jumped right out of his seat and nearly scarfed the food down, container and all!

"Hey, hey! I don't know where we are, so we might have to save this for later," he said as he took the container back and put it away, much to Jato's disappointment. Joe just sighed and grabbed his medical supplies from the overhead compartment and got to helping anyone that he could. "Okay, just relax, you're going to be fine," he said over and over to the various people that he came across.

As he went around patching up people and helping others to get out of their chairs, he came across a number of people who were staring out of one of the doors, but if they were talking before, Joe probably would have been too distracted by patching the other people up to hear them. As he wondered over to see what was going on, his jaw dropped.

"Hey Jato, get over here! There's some chick with a scizor outside! This'd be so totally cool if she didn't look like they could hand our butts to us in under a second," Joe said as he waved frantically at Jato, who was looking around for any spilled pokemon food.

"Scy-scyther! Scy scy!" Jato exclaimed as he looked out the window, with a disappointed look in his eyes. He had no problem thinking that he could beat that scizor hands down, so why did Joe think they'd be a problem? Oh, the scary lady with the sword. Yeah, she'd be a problem all right...

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Keith's eyes narrowed as a well-groomed, overconfident young man stepped into the personal space of the clumsy girl he'd just encountered. He quickly stepped between them, creating a slight space cushion, and gave the other guy a subtle signal to move back a few steps. It was obvious he was making the girl uncomfortable. He looked out the window at the woman. "...If you're talking about her... I say we ask her what she wants first," he said after a moment's pause. He coughed uncomfortably as he tried desperately not to panic. "I mean, she's a- like, I'm not sure what- agh, dammit... ARF, NO!"

In a fit of playfulness, Arf had stolen up behind what appeared to be another young girl clad in a dress and was preparing to leap up on her.

Never give me any trouble, eh? Travis, if I ever run into you again I'm going to beat you senseless...

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • "Ladies and Gentlemen please calm down. At this time, I request that those of you with Pokemon out please return them to their pokeballs immediately. Fasten your seatbelts and please take hold of the masks falling from the ceiling. Place them over your nose and mouth, they'll give you clean air to breath. Please do not panic, everything is going to be alright."

"Awww, just what we need, this is gonna be a crash landing isn't it?" Kayla rolled her eyes as she used sarcasm to try and supress her fear. Deep inside, Kayla was as frightened as a budew in a volcano, but she was hoping to conceal this from the others. "Noir, dusknoir no noirdusk." <Worry not, I'm here to protect you Kayla.> Dusku was hovering over her before, but after that statement he hefted her up into his arms and wrapped her up in a powerful grip. Nearly every inch of Kayla's body was protected as the plane began to desend... lower... lower... and lower still.

Then, the elongated time had elapsed and with a screeching, clattering, and destructive crash, the airship came to a stop in the middle of an unknown city in an unknown land, generally too far from everything 'known.' Tenatively, Kayla peeked out of Dusku's arms. Smoke was swirling around outside- and a little bit inside -the plane, while weary and injured people were beginning to stir. Kayla herself was completely unharmed, but her loyal caretaker Dusku had taken some severe damage- at that time he was panting. Reaching into her backpack, Kayla pulled out a cluster of round blue spheres known as oran berries and pushed them in to the mouth on Dusku's stomach; it had taken her a great long time to learn of this feature in his anatomy. "Okay Dusku, you'll feel better soon. It can't be always just you protecting me now can it." The pokemon's single red eye stared her down for a few seconds before he responded. "Dusknoir dusk dusk no nior. Noirdusk us knoi. Dusknoir." <I thank you for the berries. You seem to not be injured yourself. Good.> Kayla giggled a bit as she pushed herself out of his arms. " 'Course not, you were holding me." Dusku replied with a simple chuckle of his own and hovered aside so that Kayla could examine the rest of the plane.

Just then, a little girl alerted the passengers to the presence of a 'scary lady' with a pokemon called scizor. Kayla hadn't herd much about scizor before, and the name stumped her, but a quick explanation from Dusku revealed it to be the evolved form of scyther. That meant that it was good with cutting. A small chill went down Kayla's spine at the thought of a pokemon like that harming her. She recovered quickly though, remembering that Dusku would protect her from anything, even at the cost of his own life. Curiously, she got up and walked over, close enough that she could see the hole that was being used as a window, but far enough from the main part of the group that she would go unnoticed for the better part of a few minutes. Dusku protectively followed her and hovered by Kayla's side when she had stopped, ready to protect his 'child' if she were to be threatened. So, who would go investigate the scizor lady first?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back