• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Strange Glitch

sableye

She's Mine!
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    I just got to the pokemon league on my sapphire game and i when back to mossdeep and whent up to the rocket launch place and the guy said thats the 9999 launch and i have only been playing it for 65:09

Years
  • That's the berry glitch. In your case, daily events like berry growing or department store sales stop because the internal battery ran out...

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    yer i thought it was that is there a fix for it?

Years
  • I heard that when you link your Ruby/Sapphire with Colosseum, the berry data will be updated... I think it will renew the stuff or something... O_o

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    unfair i don't have colosseum or accsess to jirachi i wish there were a manual way to do it!

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • If you have an EB games or Gamestop near you then they will have a fix for it and if you have one emty spot in your party you'll get a shiny zigzagoon. Also you can call your nearest nitento store to have them fix it. But it weird.. you've only been playing the game for 60+ days, and the berry glitch doesn't start until a year after the game was bought...

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    Well there is a manual way to fix it. Please e-mail me if you want to know it though, because it is too long to type if no one is going to be using it!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    If you read through this whole page, you'd know that everyone already knows how to fix the glitch.

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
  • Re:

You need to get a Pok?mon Colosseum bonus disk and bring Jirachi to your game and the glitch will be fixed. or just use Pok?mon Colosseum & its should fix it.

-Scott-

EDIT: Did you know cartridges lose battery life even when they are off?

I am Assistant Manager at The Pok?mon Gurus. Please go there and help promote C Sherbii's site!

Last edited:
    Years
  • DUDE if he hasnt played close to a year then it isnt the berry glitch. its prolly just his cartridge or an unknown problem.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2004
    If you can find it still at a game store (any... from EB games, to Target/Wal-mart) the Pokemon Colosseum demo disc will fix the program. It's the one that comes with Jirachi (a great pokemon, if I do say so), and it shouldn't be expensive at all. I got mine at Target after Colosseum came out, and it was only $2.00.

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
  • Re:

Hey people. When I went to the Space Center yesterday. The guy said "The launch(es) are iminent!" What does iminent mean? I hope I don't have the Berry Glitch, but I can fix it. It was on my Ruby Version which I haven't played for a while.

-Scott-

Back