• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Strange?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2019
    Just got pokemon White and chosen my starter
    I chose Oshawott and my rival has got a Tepig
    Is this right?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'll answer this anyway if it does get moved/locked so you can get an early reply,

Well yes actually, but you have two rivals this time, Bianca and Cheren, they both chose the other two starters from which you picked. Biance choose your starters advantage and Cheren will pick your starters weakness.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Yes because you have two rivals. Bianca will choose the Pokemon that is weak to your starter and Cheren will choose the Pokemon strongest against your starter, so Cheren is going to have Snivy.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    With the above posts answering your question, I'm going to go ahead and put the lock on this thread. For any future questions please visit our Q&A thread for help.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back