• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stranger things...

Spartan.Z-2-7

Omega unit T.I.T.A.N.I.U.M Z27
    Years
    Transmission Start

Spartan.Z-2-7 はチームに加わった!

stranger things have happened here if I recall. Anywho, Yeah i'm not exactly new here but I was just a lurker and well this is just my alias around the net right now so why get rid of it? Allo' brahs and dudettes Spartan Unit Z-2-7 at your service. *bows head* yeah i know i'm out of place but all is not what it seems. by now someone, somewhere knows who unit SZ27 is. Perhaps We can talk and chat, all of us, later but for now.....Spartan Unit Z-2-7 over and out

Transmission End.

P.S: anyone says i play to much halo is soooo off, i'm just a game designer having fun ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    How strange... I'm Cedrik, welcome. So you're here, on a new forum called " Pokémon Community ". We are Pokémon lovers, of course. As you know, there are rules... You should read them!... By the way, if you need help/want to chat/want to be my friend, send mea message. :3

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Welcome to the forums!
    Well you sound strange ~_~ anyways just welcoming!
    Have fun and read the rules!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Welcome Spartan! You said you like making games, thats
    awesome. I want to have much fun as possible aorund PC.

Last edited:

Spartan.Z-2-7

Omega unit T.I.T.A.N.I.U.M Z27
    Years
    Transmission Start:

Thanks everyone for the welcome, i was out cause my internet was down but it was fixed today and with it my speed was brought back up to 2 MB a second. Anyway the spartan thing........XD I knew it'd grab people's attention. Anyway, Ciao!

Transmission END

Back