• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stranges Metronome You've Seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ningamer

Mine is mine, yours is too!
    Years
    So you know that metronome can use most of the moves in the game, right? Well, what's the strangest move you've seen used through metronome?

This is the best one I've seen so far:

I was playing Soul Silver, and was fighting Whitney. Her Clefairy used metrome, and would you believe it - A move that you can't even HAVE legit yet, it used freaking JUDGEMENT! I'm surprised that's not on the exclusions list.
    I've also had my Togepi use Sacred Fire a few times!

Ningamer

Mine is mine, yours is too!
    Years
    i'll just do some pseudomodding now and tell that theres THIS thread which is pretty much the same like this here, but to be sure this post isn't against the rules:
    Whitney's Clefairy (on Crystal) getting an Ice Beam crit with Metronome against a Skiploom, which is 4x weak to Ice. More luck is almost impossible, Judgement is nothing compared to that

Oh poo, I didn't realise that.
    Also, that's some harsh luck right there XD

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Yep , Nintendo enabled Judgement and Seed Flare before Shayimin and Arceus were even announced ...
    And I get RoT and SpacialRend .... BUt it IS Hilarious to see Snorlax use FLY xD !

Oh and like mondays suck said ... I made a thread with this....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back