• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strangest thing you've eaten?

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
    Years
    It's nothing like what you guys have been eating, but I've tried both Alligator, Antilope, Beaver and Kangaroo... ^^
    Out of those, Alligator is by far the most tasty...

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    Dunno if it's really considered that weird... but I have eaten hair, paper, dog biscuits, clover, scabs, peeling skin and flower petals. Oh yeah, and I second on the McDonald's nuggets... slimy grey meat they are.
    Peeling skin is tasty (lol kidding)
    I chew on my hair of course I bet you all would think it's gross because you probably spary poison crap in your hair every day. Well I don't.
    The weirdest thing I've ever eaten? An animal. It was gross how the company who "made it" put thousands of toxic chemicals in it and I still ate it I don't know what I was thinking. I'll never do it again. Ever. Besides that it's just mean. I really don't know why my parents let me do that.

Back