• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Street Fighter 4

Saruboy

Closet pokemon fan
Years
  • I just played the new Street fighter 4 game, and man, it rocked!! the graphics were nice, the gameplay was cool (basically a throwback to SF2).... hell I can't really complain about anything. It runs a little slower than previous titles, but otherwise great game!!

Saruboy

Closet pokemon fan
    Years
  • Ninjas

Nope, not unless Mortal Kombat snuck some characters in without Capcom's approval lol!

In all seriousness, it's basically the same cast as SF2:The New Challengers, with I think 4 new characters. I haven't seen Akuma/Gouki in the roster, but he might be hidden. I'll post more on that when I find out.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Oh dude, I can't wait for this game to be released. I've been a huge fan of the series for as long as I can remember, and it looks absolutely amazing. I'll defiantly be there to pick it up the day it comes out...whenever the hell that may be ._.;

....SONIC BOOM >O

<_<

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, being an uber fan of Street Fighter ever since 2, all I can say is the game is going to be amazing. x3 I can't wait to Spinning Birdkick everybody I see online. x3 *And the occasional lightning kicks. XD*

Back